Author Topic: Kanye West at NBC Concert - "George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People"  (Read 795 times)

Citizen-Y

Re: Kanye West at NBC Concert - "George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People"
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2005, 04:42:00 AM »
Shallow its official...lmao you're a dumb fuck......while your at it run for president...you are clearly smart enough for the job. Cuz apperently everything is common sense when it comes to solving problems like this....No doubt tho i agree some of those people were just lazy and like fuck wit we will ride it out but what bout the ones who couldnt be helped? "Wut did people do before cars, blah blah" so ez right...ur right...so ez.

Fuck America and Fuck bush....that wuz funny...its america ur entitled to ur opinion n freedom of speech.......why should he leave? When he means america im sure its the government and what it NOW stand for. But people can still live life outside of that. =] i hate the government n bush...but my life is still ok so i think i'll stay.

and for what Kanye said....necassary or not...str8 up raw n funny.....i wont get into wrong or right for this one...i dont care...i jus found it funny. Cuz he it wuz random and the look on his face wuz great. And dont get on his ass for a question like "how much can i donate"...thats like someone asking What can i do to help....and them saying u can fuckin do anything to help u dumb ass.....cmon...everyone tries to make shit look so ez and yet u dont see theres more to these issues...

wtf did i say? i dunno im tired.

It was funny but that line probably cost the money raiser since those types of programs rely on impulse donations. 

And his statement about Bush is borderline slander. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2005, 06:39:46 AM »
Shallow its official...lmao you're a dumb fuck......while your at it run for president...you are clearly smart enough for the job. Cuz apperently everything is common sense when it comes to solving problems like this....No doubt tho i agree some of those people were just lazy and like fuck wit we will ride it out but what bout the ones who couldnt be helped? "Wut did people do before cars, blah blah" so ez right...ur right...so ez.

I'm not talking about solving the problem as it stands, I'm talking about getting out of a city when a hurricane is coming. I dont care if you live on the fucking street and eat rats, if I were in that position I would have still left the city. They can break into stores, loot, rape, murder, rob, etc, but that couldn't steal a fucking car or bus and drive the fuck out of the city a couple days before. I'm willing to bet most cops and highway patrol officers were too busy getting ready for the storm, (or already gone), to make too mant arrests. I make it sound so easy because it is so easy, at least it was. Now it's not so easy because now you have chaos. I never said it was easy to fix it now and thanks to your second rate government it's going to be a lot harder than it already would have been.

Fuck America and Fuck bush....that wuz funny...its america ur entitled to ur opinion n freedom of speech.......why should he leave? When he means america im sure its the government and what it NOW stand for. But people can still live life outside of that. =] i hate the government n bush...but my life is still ok so i think i'll stay.

Who is this aimed at?

bez

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2005, 08:44:51 AM »
damn sikotik, that girl in your sig is niiiiiiiiiiice
she is so fit.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2005, 09:30:19 AM »
^^^where is she from?

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2005, 10:18:39 AM »
RESPECT!!to Kanye.somebody got to take the bullet for his peeps.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2005, 10:40:32 AM »
I'm not talking about solving the problem as it stands, I'm talking about getting out of a city when a hurricane is coming. I dont care if you live on the fucking street and eat rats, if I were in that position I would have still left the city.

Yeah I guess the people that were left behind were to somehow sprout wings and fly out the city. Maybe they could also manufacture enough money to buy or rent a vehicle or pay for a plane ticket out of the city. It's easy to say you would leave the city if you have means. If I was living in New Orleans, I would have left but that's easy for me because I have the means to do so. You can't say the same for the poor. You can't say the same for the infirmed, the homeless or the elderly.

Why I don't you take a look at this article.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9195946/

They can break into stores, loot, rape, murder, rob, etc, but that couldn't steal a fucking car or bus and drive the fuck out of the city a couple days before. I'm willing to bet most cops and highway patrol officers were too busy getting ready for the storm, (or already gone), to make too mant arrests. I make it sound so easy because it is so easy, at least it was. Now it's not so easy because now you have chaos. I never said it was easy to fix it now and thanks to your second rate government it's going to be a lot harder than it already would have been.

Who the fuck is "they"? I'm sure everythere is murdering and raping ::). The people stealing food or whatever are just trying to survive. It's basic human instinct. I hope you don't believe everything you see or hear on the news.

Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2005, 03:49:50 PM »
Juronimo is on point. Y'all talk like it's so easy to just pick up your shit and make a run for it. What if you're elderly? What if you have children? C'mon, give me a fuckin break. Have a god damn heart.

I got family over there, there was traffic like a muthafucka. It's just easy to try and make a conclusion about the people in that situation so you don't actually have to sympathize.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2005, 04:33:04 PM »
Juronimo is on point. Y'all talk like it's so easy to just pick up your shit and make a run for it. What if you're elderly? What if you have children? C'mon, give me a fuckin break. Have a god damn heart.

I got family over there, there was traffic like a muthafucka. It's just easy to try and make a conclusion about the people in that situation so you don't actually have to sympathize.

Yup! exactly.

PS. that chick in your sig is F-I-N-E!

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2005, 04:33:56 PM »

Yup! exactly.

PS. that chick in your sig is F-I-N-E!

She gon get raped.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2005, 02:22:06 AM »
^lmao,props

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2005, 10:15:38 AM »
I'm not talking about solving the problem as it stands, I'm talking about getting out of a city when a hurricane is coming. I dont care if you live on the fucking street and eat rats, if I were in that position I would have still left the city.

Yeah I guess the people that were left behind were to somehow sprout wings and fly out the city. Maybe they could also manufacture enough money to buy or rent a vehicle or pay for a plane ticket out of the city. It's easy to say you would leave the city if you have means. If I was living in New Orleans, I would have left but that's easy for me because I have the means to do so. You can't say the same for the poor. You can't say the same for the infirmed, the homeless or the elderly.

Why I don't you take a look at this article.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9195946/

They can break into stores, loot, rape, murder, rob, etc, but that couldn't steal a fucking car or bus and drive the fuck out of the city a couple days before. I'm willing to bet most cops and highway patrol officers were too busy getting ready for the storm, (or already gone), to make too mant arrests. I make it sound so easy because it is so easy, at least it was. Now it's not so easy because now you have chaos. I never said it was easy to fix it now and thanks to your second rate government it's going to be a lot harder than it already would have been.

Who the fuck is "they"? I'm sure everythere is murdering and raping ::). The people stealing food or whatever are just trying to survive. It's basic human instinct. I hope you don't believe everything you see or hear on the news.

"They" are the looters/murderers/rapists, and anyone that isn't a looter/murderer/rapist isn't part of "they". Just so we're clear.

Over all I blame society for changing the way we take care of our selves. We have become so dependant it's ridiculous. We have all this technology and advancements and we can't even get out of a citty with out paying for it. 200 years ago you packed up and walked out. If a Hurricane hit an Amish city they would have been fine because they wouldn't neeed all the aid a modern city would need. We have beeen brainwashed to think we can't take care of ourselves.

I understand the children and the elderly not being able to get out. But if even just the able bodied men walked out of the city and took their wives, kids, or parents with them (or not) the city would have a lot less people that needed help and the raping and killing wouldn't even be going on. People waited for the last minute to try and get out and it was too late. Yeah there was traffic 2 days before, but there wasn't a week before when my friends relatives took off.

That city in general is stupid. They go through a hurricane like every year or so, you'd think the local government would have figured a big one might come one day. Plans should have started after the big one of 1900. They should have had shelters outside the city where it's above sea level and should have built them slowly over the past 100 years. I blame Bush for not bringing aid in time, but I blame New Orleans for not being ready. They should have been ready even before Bush was born.

Once again, I fully sympathize with the old and the sick, but I will not give the city as a whole a free pass and throw all the blame to Bush, because New Orleans has fucked itself over just as bad as the Federal Government has the past century. What I want to know if they truly are going to put 100 Billion back into the city will they rebuild it a little further North, above sea level? You can do a lot with 100 Billion.

rafsta

« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2005, 05:09:19 PM »
RESPECT!!to Kanye.somebody got to take the bullet for his peeps.

yeah he's really takin a bullet, funny it happen just after his album released  :-\

Ronni

• Lil Geezy
  • teck
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2005, 06:21:54 PM »
I do think it's wrong to blame Bush's incompetence on racism. I still the think anyone (white or black) caught in the hurricane is a dumb hick who didn't bother watching the news or weather channel. I heard about it 2 or 3 days before it happened here in Canada. You can drive a long way in 3 days.

Fucking idiot

Jesus, you guys really think it's that simple, don't you? I guess none of yall have never been broke before. There are a lot of poor people in New Orleans. Are they supposed to just run out of the city or ride on horseback out of the city? Give me a break. It's one thing for a small Indian community of a few hundred to move out of an area verses millions of poor people to just move out of the city. If anyone's to blame, it would be the city or state, for not mobilizing enough resources to get them out of there. All you guys are doing is blaming the victim.

I agree with Kanye's comments, Bush doesn't give up a fuck about black people, that much is obvious, although you can argue he doesn't care about anyone but his rich buddies. Regardless, I think Kanye picked about as bad a time to speak on that as he could. We're in a dire situation here and everyone's energy needs to be focused on helping out our own citizens. There is a time and place for political statement, right now just isn't it. I give Kanye credit for helping out as much as he could, which is more than what can be said. I don't blame him for saying what he said, if it was me, I would have probably made much more opinionated statements along those lines, but he did use poor judgement. It takes attention away from the relief effort which is so critical right now.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2005, 06:30:23 PM by Ronni »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2005, 06:26:51 PM »
I do think it's wrong to blame Bush's incompetence on racism. I still the think anyone (white or black) caught in the hurricane is a dumb hick who didn't bother watching the news or weather channel. I heard about it 2 or 3 days before it happened here in Canada. You can drive a long way in 3 days.

Fucking idiot

Please explain. 1) I clearly say what is happening now falls on Bush's shoulders. I just don't think it's racsim because he has done nothing to show he cares about poor white people the past 5 years. 2) I stand behind my opinion on getting out. New Orleans in general is stupid. It should have been more ready for these things for decades now. To blame just one and not the other as well would make me a fucking idiot.