Author Topic: Audiogalaxy Back????  (Read 134 times)

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
Audiogalaxy Back????
« on: July 22, 2002, 05:23:09 PM »
All content within this section is pure rumor and generally have no factual info outside of what the streets have whispered in our ear. Read on.

Audiogalaxy Back????

Wed, June 30, 2002
YO, people are going crazy over this Nas thingy that's going on. We are hearing some CRAZY rumors that we care not to mention. We only hope that this stays on WAX. We hear that Nas may not be too far off with some of his allegations and we don't mean in a generic way either. We heard, like you, that Nas didn't want to lynch Jay-Z onstage, so what the devil was Flex and Angie Martinez talking about? But, when on Wendy Williams, Nas didn't answer it directly, so who knows??? STILL, WE CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT NAS GOT LYRICALLY FOR CAM THO...

Anyway, Jay-Z is really quiet and we don't know why at all. Could it be that he is still a little rattled from the situation called "Ether" in December? We have no idea, but we want to see the two players go head to head again and see what happens!

HERE IS A NON-HIP-HOP RUMORS. We hear (and hope to God) that AudioGalaxy is coming back. We heard that the owners set up a new shop overseas and plan to break it out soon. We don't know, but that's the word on the streets - we mean the net.

Canibus fans have got to be curious: WHERE IS HE? We wanna know too. It is so NOT like 'Bis to be absent after a shot is thrown his way. O well. That's it.

Email your rumors to editorial@allhiphop.com.
- allhiphop rumors

12:52 AM

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-