Author Topic: I'm off out!!!!  (Read 1114 times)

bez

I'm off out!!!!
« on: September 03, 2005, 01:17:26 PM »
Whooooooooooooo!

Sitting here bored shitless thinking none of my mates are out tonight.  Just got a call on my 'cell phone' (American slang) and we are heading upto our local.  Whooooooooooo.

Pints of stella on me fellas.  Who wants to be a millionaire game.  Bullseye game.  Pool.  Every 20 year olds dream night.  Bit of sexy time at the end.  Who knows.  Whoooooooooooo!

Have a good night WCC!  Live long and happy!!!!!

hotdamn

Re: I'm off out!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2005, 02:04:36 PM »
Whooooooooooooo!

Sitting here bored shitless thinking none of my mates are out tonight.  Just got a call on my 'cell phone' (American slang) and we are heading upto our local.  Whooooooooooo.

Pints of stella on me fellas.  Who wants to be a millionaire game.  Bullseye game.  Pool.  Every 20 year olds dream night.  Bit of sexy time at the end.  Who knows.  Whoooooooooooo!

Have a good night WCC!  Live long and happy!!!!!

WHAT... THE.... FUCK....

Throwback

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2005, 02:17:30 PM »
hmm when you posted this it was like 21:17 in your country right? why leave so early?

hotdamn

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2005, 02:26:48 PM »
hmm when you posted this it was like 21:17 in your country right? why leave so early?

He's talking about having sexy time with his mates, and that being every 20 year old's dream... and you're asking about the time? LOL fucking fags

herpes

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2005, 04:06:29 PM »

He's talking about having sexy time with his mates, and that being every 20 year old's dream... and you're asking about the time? LOL fucking fags
word, i thought i was the only one that thought bez told us he was going sleep with one of his boys lol.... wow bez you have a lot of explaining to do when you sober up.  I sure hope these boys of yours are of age b/c we know how you like em young

xxnadyaxx

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2005, 04:08:49 PM »
LOL
I just got back
PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:D
early one yes mate was drivin,

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2005, 05:44:53 PM »
LOL
I just got back
PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:D
early one yes mate was drivin,
wat?

bez

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2005, 05:51:08 PM »
You do stuff pure differnetly to us though don't yas.

We go out and have a fucking scream every weekend while most of you sit on the Internet calling people fags and making pictures.  While we are out getting pissed and having a laugh you are sitting are your computer.  Sad really.

Jamal, you are really one weird lad.  You take everything I say and quote it to make me look as gay as possible.  Don't blame me because you are probably a closet gay yourself.  Your a geek lad simple as.  Believe me when I say this, you calling me gay or whatever has no affect on me what so ever.  You can say it all you want.  Your one of these lads that probably shits out everytime you are in a proper face to face confrontation.  Faggot mate.  Keep talking shit over the Internet la, sad thing is I, and I think everyone else on the boards know that you wouldn't do it face to face.      

Now go and wash your pits you smelly little Afhgan.  Abu, Abu, Abu, Abu......Bananas.......Abu Abu Abu.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2005, 05:55:10 PM »
You do stuff pure differnetly to us though don't yas.

We go out and have a fucking scream every weekend while most of you sit on the Internet calling people fags and making pictures.  While we are out getting pissed and having a laugh you are sitting are your computer.  Sad really.

Jamal, you are really one weird lad.  You take everything I say and quote it to make me look as gay as possible.  Don't blame me because you are probably a closet gay yourself.  Your a geek lad simple as.  Believe me when I say this, you calling me gay or whatever has no affect on me what so ever.  You can say it all you want.  Your one of these lads that probably shits out everytime you are in a proper face to face confrontation.  Faggot mate.  Keep talking shit over the Internet la, sad thing is I, and I think everyone else on the boards know that you wouldn't do it face to face.     

Now go and wash your pits you smelly little Afhgan.  Abu, Abu, Abu, Abu......Bananas.......Abu Abu Abu.
Translation -  Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me........ nuuuuu :P

xxnadyaxx

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2005, 06:12:51 PM »
i agree with bez/ ya nerdssssssssssssss

hotdamn

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2005, 06:19:54 PM »
You take everything I say and quote it to make me look as gay as possible.

hotdamn

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2005, 06:23:34 PM »
Anyways... LOL... you're a faggot and a pedophile... everyone knows that.... also... weren't you whining like a little bitch when people called you pedophile? Don't say you don't care, when you do, faggot. Your hairlines goes back further than your lust for 5 year old boys. You're a fruity faggot who thinks "having sexytime with the mates is every 20 year old's dream"... all I do is work and go to school... I post while I'm getting paid at work, or I post while I do shit for school... and I just try to kill some time while I work by clowning faggots like you... your ass comes on here to tell us about how many mates fucked you up the ass.... you're right... I would never be able to confront someone like you face-to-face... I mean shit... who would have the guts to step to a faggot ass British pedophile who looks like he got leukemia... LOL get the fuck outta here YEERRRR MATE suck a dick
« Last Edit: September 03, 2005, 06:25:50 PM by -JAMAL- »

hotdamn

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2005, 06:29:16 PM »
i agree with bez/ ya nerdssssssssssssss

hotdamn

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2005, 06:31:22 PM »
Nadya... remember... when you hear the word "butterface"... it's not a compliment... what they're actually saying is "damn she got a nice body, butterface (BUT-HER-FACE)..."

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2005, 09:45:04 PM »
Nadya... remember... when you hear the word "butterface"... it's not a compliment... what they're actually saying is "damn she got a nice body, butterface (BUT-HER-FACE)..."

Except for the bush on her stomach