Author Topic: I'm off out!!!!  (Read 1097 times)

hotdamn

Re: I'm off out!!!!
« Reply #90 on: September 06, 2005, 03:28:58 PM »
LMAO...

Here's more proof that Bez is a fucking faggot:

wow, a guy with a small dick ::)

Its funny cos he looks quite chesty and muscly. lol

Don Seer

« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2005, 03:30:41 PM »

Jamal = Fag Hag...

hotdamn

« Reply #92 on: September 06, 2005, 03:34:30 PM »
Jamal = Fag Hag...

Overseer = Queer Protector

CrazYthug2006

« Reply #93 on: September 06, 2005, 03:35:25 PM »
OVERQUEER DO U WANNA HAV SEXY TIME WIT ME!??????????????????:D:D:D

hotdamn

« Reply #94 on: September 06, 2005, 03:37:24 PM »
OVERQUEER DO U WANNA HAV SEXY TIME WIT ME!??????????????????:D:D:D

LMFAO

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2005, 03:38:05 PM »
JESUS CHRIST

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: September 06, 2005, 03:41:00 PM »
LMAO...

Here's more proof that Bez is a fucking faggot:

wow, a guy with a small dick ::)

Its funny cos he looks quite chesty and muscly. lol

lol

but how does that, simple question, prove Bez is gay? He just said the guy looked chesty and muscly, which my heterosexual eyes noticed too in that topic, since it was kinda obvious

hotdamn

« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2005, 03:44:32 PM »
Ok, maybe it's a European thing.

Anyways... he said "it's funny that he has a small dick cuz he looks quite chesty and muscly"... so I guess since he has seen so many fucking dicks in his life, he sees a chesty/muscly - dick size correlation. You seem to agree. I don't know... you guys seem to have all the background info and experience on this one.

CrazYthug2006

« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2005, 03:54:31 PM »
Damn noone wants a sexy time with me !!!!!!!!!! ;'(

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: September 06, 2005, 03:58:12 PM »

Anyways... he said "it's funny that he has a small dick cuz he looks quite chesty and muscly"... so I guess since he has seen so many fucking dicks in his life, he sees a chesty/muscly - dick size correlation. You seem to agree. I don't know... you guys seem to have all the background info and experience on this one.

I donŽt really have. Although I have seen a certain amount of dicks, because I didnŽt back out of the shower after gym classes ::) ...however, yes, his sentence does suggest that he sees a correlation, but on the other hand he might just have suggested that a guy whoŽs very masculine is not a guy youŽd expect to have a small dick. And what the hell is a "European thing" ?

hotdamn

« Reply #100 on: September 06, 2005, 04:00:36 PM »
his sentence does suggest that he sees a correlation, but on the other hand he might just have suggested that a guy whoŽs very masculine is not a guy youŽd expect to have a small dick.

LOLL... whatever floats your guys' boats.

CrazYthug2006

« Reply #101 on: September 06, 2005, 04:02:38 PM »
I WANNA SEE PEE PEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bez

« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2005, 04:29:26 PM »

I donŽt really have. Although I have seen a certain amount of dicks, because I didnŽt back out of the shower after gym classes ::) ...however, yes, his sentence does suggest that he sees a correlation, but on the other hand he might just have suggested that a guy whoŽs very masculine is not a guy youŽd expect to have a small dick. And what the hell is a "European thing" ?

Hold on, hold on.  Nothing can prove I am gay because I'm not gay.  Simple as.  Even if Jamal wants me to be and has fantasy's of my and my friends.  He can't read, nor can he obviously understand the slang used in my sentance.  I have explained what it meant to him but he's just a strange lad really.  I mean, he looked at my picture and from that he basically called me a load of names that he feels would make me feel ugly.  He is a male on an Internet message board calling another male gay because of his looks.  But surly that means he must have something to base this opinion on.  Step outter the closet buddy.

I will explain again for you Closet Banana Boy.

I wrote this thread in haste because my mate was coming to pick me up.  If I could go back in time I would change the end of the sentance to:

"Who knows, I may even call a girl I have been fucking with for some sexy time at the end."

Therefore, that would of saved you proving your small intelligence (once again) by over and over and over again criticising me.  I am not gay mate sorry.  And as Kill said, and I have said many times, "How the fuck does that chesty and muscley post prove you are gay."  You are such a dumbfuck you know that.  You must be a complete idiot not to understand that unless somebody openly posts up a thread saying they are gay then its otherwise impossible for somebody to have "proof" that another person on these boards is gay.  So stop fucking going on about it cos quite frankly you are boring the hell outter me and everyone.  You're a very confused and lonely lad and you need to grow up alot kidda. 

So can we please stop all this nonsense now cos it is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry boring.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2005, 04:31:58 PM by Bez »

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #103 on: September 06, 2005, 05:18:06 PM »
everyone in europe is like this?

Đűšïć

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: September 06, 2005, 05:53:28 PM »