Author Topic: I'm off out!!!!  (Read 1116 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: I'm off out!!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2005, 11:24:03 PM »
Nadya... remember... when you hear the word "butterface"... it's not a compliment... what they're actually saying is "damn she got a nice body, butterface (BUT-HER-FACE)..."

Except for the bush on her stomach
foreal

bez

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2005, 08:41:07 AM »
Anyways... LOL... you're a faggot and a pedophile... everyone knows that.... also... weren't you whining like a little bitch when people called you pedophile? Don't say you don't care, when you do, faggot. Your hairlines goes back further than your lust for 5 year old boys. You're a fruity faggot who thinks "having sexytime with the mates is every 20 year old's dream"... all I do is work and go to school... I post while I'm getting paid at work, or I post while I do shit for school... and I just try to kill some time while I work by clowning faggots like you... your ass comes on here to tell us about how many mates fucked you up the ass.... you're right... I would never be able to confront someone like you face-to-face... I mean shit... who would have the guts to step to a faggot ass British pedophile who looks like he got leukemia... LOL get the fuck outta here YEERRRR MATE suck a dick

lol sad little prick... You are clowning yourself la... faggot mate... you're nothing but a scared little faggot... poor lil dickhead got his feelings hurt... haha pussy!!!!!!!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2005, 11:16:36 AM »
Nadya... remember... when you hear the word "butterface"... it's not a compliment... what they're actually saying is "damn she got a nice body, butterface (BUT-HER-FACE)..."

Except for the bush on her stomach

lol, you beat me to it

hotdamn

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2005, 02:52:31 PM »
Anyways... LOL... you're a faggot and a pedophile... everyone knows that.... also... weren't you whining like a little bitch when people called you pedophile? Don't say you don't care, when you do, faggot. Your hairlines goes back further than your lust for 5 year old boys. You're a fruity faggot who thinks "having sexytime with the mates is every 20 year old's dream"... all I do is work and go to school... I post while I'm getting paid at work, or I post while I do shit for school... and I just try to kill some time while I work by clowning faggots like you... your ass comes on here to tell us about how many mates fucked you up the ass.... you're right... I would never be able to confront someone like you face-to-face... I mean shit... who would have the guts to step to a faggot ass British pedophile who looks like he got leukemia... LOL get the fuck outta here YEERRRR MATE suck a dick

lol sad little prick... You are clowning yourself la... faggot mate... you're nothing but a scared little faggot... poor lil dickhead got his feelings hurt... haha pussy!!!!!!!

Do you just read what you want, and then change into what you want it to say? LOLLL fucking fruity pedophile... and you're the last person to be calling anyone scared, faggot, or pussy... looking the way you do. You look like a 20 year old faggot... with a hairline that goes halfway back your head... and you always got that gay smile like you're getting your shit pushed in... looking like a retarded motherfucka with down-syndrome... go have sexytime with your mates, faggot.

Put it this way... here's a pic with you and Michael Jackson... and you're still the biggest fag in the pic... yeah it's a fucking shame when Michael Jackson looks straight compared to you... YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING FAGGOT

« Last Edit: September 04, 2005, 02:56:55 PM by -JAMAL- »

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2005, 02:59:44 PM »
This is like one of those fuckin Friars Roast's on Comedy Central lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2005, 03:01:07 PM »

Do you just read what you want, and then change into what you want it to say? LOLLL fucking fruity pedophile... and you're the last person to be calling anyone scared, faggot, or pussy... looking the way you do. You look like a 20 year old faggot... with a hairline that goes halfway back your head... and you always got that gay smile like you're getting your shit pushed in... looking like a retarded motherfucka with down-syndrome... go have sexytime with your mates, faggot.

Put it this way... here's a pic with you and Michael Jackson... and you're still the biggest fag in the pic... yeah it's a fucking shame when Michael Jackson looks straight compared to you... YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING FAGGOT

why must you insist on looking like a faggot clown over and over?

why don't you just cut you losses and die?  every statement makes you look even more retarded

just something to think about, peace.  :psych:
NO MORE WAR

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2005, 03:02:27 PM »
Whooooooooooooo!

Sitting here bored shitless thinking none of my mates are out tonight.  Just got a call on my 'cell phone' (American slang) and we are heading upto our local.  Whooooooooooo.

Pints of stella on me fellas.  Who wants to be a millionaire game.  Bullseye game.  Pool.  Every 20 year olds dream night. Bit of sexy time at the end.  Who knows.  Whoooooooooooo!

Have a good night WCC!  Live long and happy!!!!!

WHAT... THE.... FUCK....

lmfao hahaha

bez

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2005, 03:55:43 PM »

That pic has already been posted in this thread you fucking muppet.  You do realise that you are calling me gay, a pedophile and down-syndrome, you've also said Lukemia and other stuff too, you're making a fool out of yourself because you're not coming up with intelligent insults.

You are just saying things which you think are really funny because you're an immature nerd with no friends.  You've called me three names based on what I look like. LOL!!!!  By doing that it means that you can tell what boys are better looking that others, technically making you the queer one kidda.  Know what I mean, digging your hole deeper matey.

Girls like that smile mate.  I don't try to impress lads sorry.  How would you know what somebody looked like when they are getting their 'shit pushed in'?  Thats a thinker for you and everyone reading this thread.  You are one strange lad mate.  I am beginning to think you need serious help because you clearly think about being gay or a pedophile or retarded or being down-syndrome waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much.

My hairline goes back because I shave all my hair off.  And?  You can judge on who and what somebody is by their hairlines?  I suggest putting the girly magazines down mate because you are starting to rate lads.  Why are you rating what I look like?  Ok, I am ugly.  But does that mean if I had posted a different pic that would of appealed to you and your type a bit more you would of told me how attractive I was.  Flipping heck mate sort your head out. 

Oh, since when has Micheal Jackson been gay?  Ok, you don't like me or Jacko, what boys do you like then cos you clearly get off on rating which boys you fancy. 

Now please stop boring me because you are getting (in your counter strike clan language) 'owned'.  haha. 

xxnadyaxx

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2005, 04:08:22 PM »
Owned? Is that geek for Ha ha?

hotdamn

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2005, 04:10:34 PM »
LOLLLLL did I hurt your feelings again? Don't call yourself ugly because of me.... LOLLLL... I don't want to be the one responsible for your suicide or some shit...

hotdamn

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2005, 04:12:51 PM »
Whooooooooooooo!

Sitting here bored shitless thinking none of my mates are out tonight.  Just got a call on my 'cell phone' (American slang) and we are heading upto our local.  Whooooooooooo.

Pints of stella on me fellas.  Who wants to be a millionaire game.  Bullseye game.  Pool.  Every 20 year olds dream night.  Bit of sexy time at the end.  Who knows.  Whoooooooooooo!

Have a good night WCC!  Live long and happy!!!!!

Seriously... how the fuck are you gonna claim you're not a faggot after this? LOLLLLL "every 20 year olds dream to have sexytime with the mates and fellas"..... yeah, every 20 year old faggot's dream...lol you homothug

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2005, 04:22:19 PM »
How the fuck is "cell phone" American slang? ::)

bez

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2005, 04:28:21 PM »
Its called slang la.  You speaking differently to me.  Simple as.  

When did I say I was going to have sex with my mates.  Thats obviously your fantasy mate, not mine.  You have no mates.  I have alot.  You have my pic.  Please stop taking everything I am saying and twisting it round to conform to your sexual fantasys.  You must have a reading problem to because you are reading things wrong.  If you need help to understand me tell me and I will help you read what I post.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Pints of stella on me fellas.  

Translation  --  I am going to buy pints of larger for my friends.

Every 20 year olds dream night.

Translation --  Isn't it every 20 year olds dream night.  To go out with your mates and have a laugh while drinking, playing arcade games, pool etc.  

Bit of sexy time at the end.

Translation -- This means.  At the end of the night I may ring a girl who I have been meeting for some fun.  

------------------------------------------------------------

Ok?  Keep your sick thoughts to yourself.  Go and ask your Father about the birds and the bee's because I think you seriously need some hints and tips.  Stop thinking about being gay, a pedophile etc because its gunna do you harm.  Be normal and proud mate.  But if you are gay its ok I am sure everything will be ok for you.  

Are you ok?

Don't get upset.  

---------------------------------------------------------
How the fuck is "cell phone" American slang? ::)

Cos we say Mobile. 

hotdamn

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2005, 04:49:23 PM »
I was going to have sex with my mates.  
You have no mates.  I have alot.

LOLLL  

Every 20 year olds dream night.
Translation --  Isn't it every 20 year olds dream night.  To go out with your mates and have a laugh

LOL... what a fruitcake.

Bit of sexy time at the end.
Translation -- This means.  At the end of the night I may ring a girl who I have been meeting for some fun.  

Ok, at first you said you were going to have sexytime with your mates, and now it's a girl you've been seeing after she gets out of kindergarten, and you're waiting there with the candy.... I don't know which one is more disgusting, but whatever floats your boat.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2005, 04:55:07 PM »
ur both fags, deal with it, yes bez is ugly, but we didnt see your pic jamal so u got no room to judge.