Author Topic: I'm off out!!!!  (Read 1111 times)

hotdamn

Re: I'm off out!!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2005, 05:01:18 PM »
ur both fags, deal with it, yes bez is ugly, but we didnt see your pic jamal so u got no room to judge.

Shut the fuck up faggot... talk about not having room to judge... this fruity motherfucker posts pictures of his ass on a board full of guys.... which is exactly why there is no reason for me to post my pic... why the fuck would I post my pic on the internet, and especially on a board full of faggots like you?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2005, 05:04:26 PM »
ur both fags, deal with it, yes bez is ugly, but we didnt see your pic jamal so u got no room to judge.

Shut the fuck up faggot... talk about not having room to judge... this fruity motherfucker posts pictures of his ass on a board full of guys.... which is exactly why there is no reason for me to post my pic... why the fuck would I post my pic on the internet, and especially on a board full of faggots like you?
ohh u sonned me?

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2005, 05:05:03 PM »

ohh u sonned me?

LMAO  ;D
NO MORE WAR

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2005, 05:05:59 PM »

why would you post your pic?  you won't coz you ain't got the balls little girl
NO MORE WAR

Caution2006

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2005, 05:06:10 PM »
lmao

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2005, 05:14:09 PM »

ohh u sonned me?

lol...

and Jamal, I agree I don´t see a reason to post my pic either, but if that means being gay, then the list of gays according to you includes Sikotic, Seer (->ban), Nima I think, Mauzip (ok, yeah), white boy and a whole bunch of others...and then, why did you choose a board with such a high number/percentage of fags to post? Out of curiosity...

hotdamn

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2005, 05:35:09 PM »
I didn't say posting your pic up was gay... I said whiteboy was a faggot for posting a picture of his ass... I said I don't see a reason to post my picture up for a bunch of guys... I don't care how badly you faggots want to see it...

hotdamn

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2005, 05:37:49 PM »

why would you post your pic?  you won't coz you ain't got the balls little girl

I don't even know who the fuck you are, yet you follow me around in every fucking thread for my attention... fuckin groupie. What does posting a pic have to do with having balls? unless of course you're looking for nude pix of guys.... faggot ass motherfucka hop off my nuts

DAYUM

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2005, 05:40:17 PM »
WTF? bez you fuckin moron you act like people dont go out in america
lol@ going out with your lads... yall prolly went to a gay bar
see me i go out with a few homies and some bitches u always gotta have bitches not a bunch of cocks but i know how u and ur lads like them cock fests

try getting pussy for once and quit acting like your so cool just cus you go out with friends lol

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2005, 05:44:45 PM »
I didn't say posting your pic up was gay... I said whiteboy was a faggot for posting a picture of his ass... I said I don't see a reason to post my picture up for a bunch of guys... I don't care how badly you faggots want to see it...

well, that pic would be every 19-year old Kill´s dream tbh :-*

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2005, 05:56:16 PM »
see me i go out with a few homies and some bitches u always gotta have bitches not a bunch of cocks but i know how u and ur lads like them cock fests

try getting pussy for once and quit acting like your so cool just cus you go out with friends lol
u dont always have to go out with bitches, like i go out with my 2 or 3 best frriends, 1 we meet bitches, 2 if we dont the fact that its us chilling we have so much fun.

and ye im gay for posting a pic* of my ass. ill post it anytime u want.

DAYUM

« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2005, 05:59:06 PM »

u dont always have to go out with bitches, like i go out with my 2 or 3 best frriends, 1 we meet bitches, 2 if we dont the fact that its us chilling we have so much fun.

and ye im gay for posting a pic* of my ass. ill post it anytime u want.

lol thats some white peoples shit
when you go to a party take hot bitches it always makes u look better plus u always have for sure pussy

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2005, 06:15:11 PM »
^ i dont need bitches to look good....

DAYUM

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2005, 07:00:42 PM »
^ i dont need bitches to look good....
its ok white boys never made good pimps anyways