Author Topic: I'm off out!!!!  (Read 1113 times)

bez

Re: I'm off out!!!!
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2005, 05:05:21 AM »
WTF? bez you fuckin moron you act like people dont go out in america
lol@ going out with your lads... yall prolly went to a gay bar
see me i go out with a few homies and some bitches u always gotta have bitches not a bunch of cocks but i know how u and ur lads like them cock fests

try getting pussy for once and quit acting like your so cool just cus you go out with friends lol

We do go out with girls mate.  Mates girlfriends and there friends always come out with us.  But, we often try to just go out by ourselves as a massive group of lads because:

a:  If the girls are there then you can't have as much fun.  You gotta pay for drinks for them and shit, always make sure they are ok etc.
b:  If the birds arn't there then we have more chance of getting inot other birds, know what I mean
c:  Sometimes they can be annoying as fuck.

Simple as.  I know you go out and shit.  I never said you didn't. 

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2005, 05:10:45 AM »
ur both fags, deal with it, yes bez is ugly, but we didnt see your pic jamal so u got no room to judge.

Shut the fuck up faggot... talk about not having room to judge... this fruity motherfucker posts pictures of his ass on a board full of guys.... which is exactly why there is no reason for me to post my pic... why the fuck would I post my pic on the internet, and especially on a board full of faggots like you?

why would you post your pic?  you won't coz you ain't got the balls little girl

I don't even know who the fuck you are, yet you follow me around in every fucking thread for my attention... fuckin groupie. What does posting a pic have to do with having balls? unless of course you're looking for nude pix of guys.... faggot ass motherfucka hop off my nuts

funny how you've said that before.  are you even more fucked up in the head than everybody already knows you are?
NO MORE WAR

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2005, 07:36:36 AM »
worst thread ever
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2005, 07:51:19 AM »
Lol this shit is funny.

hotdamn

« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2005, 02:08:05 PM »
ur both fags, deal with it, yes bez is ugly, but we didnt see your pic jamal so u got no room to judge.

Shut the fuck up faggot... talk about not having room to judge... this fruity motherfucker posts pictures of his ass on a board full of guys.... which is exactly why there is no reason for me to post my pic... why the fuck would I post my pic on the internet, and especially on a board full of faggots like you?

why would you post your pic?  you won't coz you ain't got the balls little girl

I don't even know who the fuck you are, yet you follow me around in every fucking thread for my attention... fuckin groupie. What does posting a pic have to do with having balls? unless of course you're looking for nude pix of guys.... faggot ass motherfucka hop off my nuts

funny how you've said that before.  are you even more fucked up in the head than everybody already knows you are?

LOLLL this groupie is hurt cuz I don't remember who the fuck he is...

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2005, 02:30:05 PM »
see me i go out with a few homies and some bitches u always gotta have bitches not a bunch of cocks but i know how u and ur lads like them cock fests

try getting pussy for once and quit acting like your so cool just cus you go out with friends lol

We do go out with girls mate.  Mates girlfriends and there friends always come out with us.  But, we often try to just go out by ourselves as a massive group of lads because:

a:  If the girls are there then you can't have as much fun.  You gotta pay for drinks for them and shit, always make sure they are ok etc.
b:  If the birds arn't there then we have more chance of getting inot other birds, know what I mean

I dont understand your young hip homosexual european lingo

DAYUM

« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2005, 03:32:17 PM »

your trippin just bring different girls with u everytime

hotdamn

« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2005, 03:41:09 PM »
You guys don't get it... he doesn't like girls.

LMAO @ "you can't have as much fun with girls as you can with guys" LOLLL... this faggot doesn't see these hoes as pussy, he sees them as "friends"... fucking fruity ass pedophile

Caution2006

« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2005, 03:44:59 PM »
You guys don't get it... he doesn't like girls.

LMAO @ "you can't have as much fun with girls as you can with guys" LOLLL... this faggot doesn't see these hoes as pussy, he sees them as "friends"... fucking fruity ass pedophile

:o :o

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2005, 04:29:04 PM »

you don't actually read or hear what people say do you?  you just make things up in your own little warped head.

i think you need help.  :-\
NO MORE WAR

hotdamn

« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2005, 04:32:24 PM »

you don't actually read or hear what people say do you?  you just make things up in your own little warped head.

I think you're the one who needs help, faggot. Following me around in threads trying to get my attention like a little groupie faggot.... and then trying to say I'm fucked up in the head when you're just a little dipshit with no intelligence what so ever... LOLL seriously every thread I post in, I see some fruitcake named Mac 10 replying to my posts like I owe him something... hop off the nutsack bitch

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2005, 04:34:55 PM »

I think you're the one who needs help, faggot. Following me around in threads trying to get my attention like a little groupie faggot.... and then trying to say I'm fucked up in the head when you're just a little dipshit with no intelligence what so ever... LOLL seriously every thread I post in, I see some fruitcake named Mac 10 replying to my posts like I owe him something... hop off the nutsack bitch

it appears that i didn't need to try as it's already been done

and i only post in threads where you come off as an asshole...which as it turns out is pretty much every thread...which would explain why you keep seeing my name  ;)
NO MORE WAR

hotdamn

« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2005, 04:40:24 PM »
So you admit you want my attention? LOL.. groupie ass motherfucka

Yeah and I'm an asshole in threads where I see dumbfucks like you making retarded posts... which is pretty much every thread.

Cause = you are a retarded bitch with nothing but dumb shit to say
Effect = I clown you faggots and "I'm an asshole"

Now if you would please remove thy queer self off my nuts, it would be greatly appreciated.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2005, 04:43:12 PM »
again with the creation of things i ain't even said in your head
So you admit you want my attention?

exactly when did i say i WANTED your attention you fucking moron.

think before you speak your making yourself look stupid.

oohh and yeh you "sonned" me like you always do to everyone. good one.  :banana_llama:
NO MORE WAR

hotdamn

« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2005, 04:46:47 PM »
oohh and yeh you "sonned" me like you always do to everyone. good one.  :banana_llama:

I did? I wasn't even trying to. I guess it's becoming 2nd nature. Now I shall ask again... please remove thy queer self off my nuts. You groupies these days...