Author Topic: Kanye's Late Registration Sales Soar after 'George Bush' Rant  (Read 299 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Kanye's Late Registration Sales Soar after 'George Bush' Rant
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2005, 03:40:05 PM »
even though im not really feelin the album, im glad hes sellin. kanye is the only mainstream rapper that actually raps about real issues (besides nas)

What real issues? He raps about himself on through the wire, bull shit mysognist garbage on Work Out Plan, pseudo spiritualism on Jesus Walks, and more mysognist crap on Gold Digger. The rest of his crap isn't commercial, and even then it's still garbage.

i guessed you missed the whole diamonds from sierra leone thing. stop talkin to me
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Kanye's Late Registration Sales Soar after 'George Bush' Rant
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2005, 05:10:18 PM »
even though im not really feelin the album, im glad hes sellin. kanye is the only mainstream rapper that actually raps about real issues (besides nas)

What real issues? He raps about himself on through the wire, bull shit mysognist garbage on Work Out Plan, pseudo spiritualism on Jesus Walks, and more mysognist crap on Gold Digger. The rest of his crap isn't commercial, and even then it's still garbage.

i guessed you missed the whole diamonds from sierra leone thing. stop talkin to me

You mean the same diamonds he tells you to take and "and throw 'em up like you bulimic"? You mean the same song where he goes "Life movin' too fast I need to slow down, Girl ain't give me no ass, ya need to go down"? The same one that says "so its only right that I let the top drop on a drop-top Porsche
- its for yourself that's important, If a stripper named Porscha and u get tips from many men, Then your fat friend her nickname is Minivan"?

Yeah I guess I did miss it. A song about bragging how good you are, and complaing about people underratating you. We need more rappers like that. We don't have nearly enough.

On a side note I heard a remix of Jesus Walks by who I think was Paul Wall and Bun B.

Kanye should take notes.