Author Topic: Time  (Read 523 times)

hotdamn

Re: Time
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2005, 03:07:13 PM »
It was more of a why are you doing this to yourself than a why are you doing this to us.

Obviously he doesn't feel he's doing anything to himself. What's his loss? Remember... just because you care what people on a message board think about you, doesn't mean everybody does. I certainly don't. When I make threads about something... and certain people don't care... then oh well... how does that hurt me? Maybe he just wants to put the info out there.

You do buddy, otherwise you wouldnt have deleted your coming-out-of-the-closet-thread a couple days ago.

LOLLLL @ you're mad because you PMed me and asked me "tell me what that thread is about or I won't delete it"... and I didn't tell you.... LMFAO.... WHY ARE YOU ON MY NUTS LIKE THAT? You're obsessed with me, man. You look up to me like I'm your idol or something.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2005, 03:13:42 PM »
It was more of a why are you doing this to yourself than a why are you doing this to us.

Obviously he doesn't feel he's doing anything to himself. What's his loss? Remember... just because you care what people on a message board think about you, doesn't mean everybody does. I certainly don't. When I make threads about something... and certain people don't care... then oh well... how does that hurt me? Maybe he just wants to put the info out there.

You do buddy, otherwise you wouldnt have deleted your coming-out-of-the-closet-thread a couple days ago.

LOLLLL @ you're mad because you PMed me and asked me "tell me what that thread is about or I won't delete it"... and I didn't tell you.... LMFAO.... WHY ARE YOU ON MY NUTS LIKE THAT? You're obsessed with me, man. You look up to me like I'm your idol or something.

Nah, I ain't mad, I'm just proving your previous statement wrong.. looking at your post, people can tell who is mad.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

hotdamn

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2005, 03:46:35 PM »

Nah, I ain't mad, I'm just proving your previous statement wrong.. looking at your post, people can tell who is mad.

How are you proving it wrong? LOLL...

People can tell who's mad? LOLL.. how am I mad? All I'll have to do is post a lil somethin' and people will know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about... so you may as well just stop talking out of your ass and making yourself look like the fruity fairy that you are...
« Last Edit: September 04, 2005, 04:58:43 PM by -JAMAL- »

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2005, 05:39:38 PM »
To the starter of this thread

No offence, but why do you always force your religion on other people?

ToOoOoN!!!

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2005, 08:52:12 PM »
"Segdoh Thennek."  If you decipher what this means you will live in paradise after this life.

rafsta

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2005, 08:59:46 PM »
"Segdoh Thennek."  If you decipher what this means you will live in paradise after this life.

:'(

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2005, 09:02:54 PM »

That's a real shame.

rafsta

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2005, 09:28:15 PM »

That's a real shame.

:idea:

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2005, 10:12:47 PM »
abdul.....do you believe in ghosts

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2005, 08:16:41 PM »
abdul.....do you believe in ghosts

I don't have any knowledge concerning that...  Allah knows best
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2005, 10:37:34 PM »
So what created Allah?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2005, 09:24:44 AM »
Are there devils in the islam religion like Roman Catholicism with all them people getting possesed and shit??

from my understandin, there are; i dunno too much bout the possessions n stuff tho.
but yea, we do believe there are devils, basically an army for Saitan lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2005, 09:27:58 AM »
So what created Allah?

we tried answerin that question at our mosque, except we believed that All-h (or in other words God) has alwayz been there.
i got confused in the process tho lol :-[

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!