Author Topic: JD REPLIES TO DRE!  (Read 1819 times)

KVB

Re: JD REPLIES TO DRE!
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2002, 08:16:14 AM »

i thought a lyrical battle is won by lyrics?

Truth Hurts... what do you feel hurts more ?

Fell from top ten to not mentioned at all, to your bodyguard's "Oochie Wally" verse better than yours" - Jay-Z

You a fan, a phony, a fake, a pussy, a Stan - Nas

I would go for Jay-Z.

~1~

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2002, 09:09:27 AM »

~1~

lol...ADD some supreme vocal delivery and tones of peepz iz gonna crown it tha winner.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2002, 10:03:14 AM »

Truth Hurts... what do you feel hurts more ?

Fell from top ten to not mentioned at all, to your bodyguard's "Oochie Wally" verse better than yours" - Jay-Z

I would go for Jay-Z.

~1~

Exactly..truth hurts..and both Nas and JD's disses were made up.  If Dre was a closet homo, then yah-Jermaine got him-but he isnt.  Ive been calling people gay since i was 8-but it doenst really hurt someone unless they are and are ashamed of it.  

That's why for the life of me I can not understand why so many people think Nas won-he just made up rhymes with cute punch lines that arent the truth..every fucking word on "Takeover" is true.  Granted, Nas is popular again (and doing duets with 3LW, J-Lo, and touring with Usher..haha) but when Jay wrote that Nas was a nobody who had just released a bunch of wack ass albums and Jay called him on it.  Nas comes back and talks about tae bo and Jay being gay...he even said Rockafeller died of AIDS and IM 99% positive thats not true.  

As far as the JD thing goes--every line was towards Dre and Em, while on the Em/Dre song only a few lines were directed towards JD..thats why it feels like JD won.  But what Dre/Em said were the truth, while JD went back to the whole tired "homosexual" angle.  Please-Callin people gay is so tired and played out--it was lame when Nas did it and it was lame when JD did it.  At least take a unique stance on the whole gay thing then saying "Dre likes his bootyhole played with"--what the hell?
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

Youngster323

« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2002, 10:15:01 AM »
"First, Biggie's ya man, then you got the nerve to say that you better than Big"

YEa this is tottaly false  ::)

"You seem to be only concerned with dissin women
Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly?
Well life is harsh, hug me, don't reject me
or make records to disrespect me, blatant or indirectly
In '88 you was gettin chased through your buildin
Callin my crib and I ain't even give you my numbers
All I did was gave you a style for you to run with
Smilin in my face, glad to break bread with the god
Wearin Jaz chains, no tecs, no cash, no cars
No jail bars Jigga, no pies, no case
Just Hawaiian shirts, hangin with little Chase"

Jay Z had no reply to this part of ether. Nas went in too detail too much to lie about this

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2002, 10:20:39 AM »
"First, Biggie's ya man, then you got the nerve to say that you better than Big"

In '88 you was gettin chased through your buildin
Callin my crib and I ain't even give you my numbers
All I did was gave you a style for you to run with
Smilin in my face, glad to break bread with the god

Jay Z had no reply to this part of ether. Nas went in too detail too much to lie about this

Those lines are corny IMO.  And as far as the BIG thing, yah Jay did say if Im not better than Big than Im the closest one-but how thats a diss I dont know.  BIG only released 2 albums and Jay is just sayin that BIG is the best and he's getting close to BIG.  

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2002, 10:51:34 AM »

This shit was all true. Plus "Shawn Carter to Jay-Z, Damn you're on Jaz(-O) dick"

Nas did a lot of not true disses, but he fucked up Jigga on the facts of Jaz, Hawian Sophie, and him saying his better than Big. Jay-Z "If ain't better than Big, I'm the closes on" - Jova Jovito. And it wasn't Takeover that Jay-Z lost with, it was Super Ugly, which was a sorry excuse, and the gold chain he was refuring too was Nas retreaving for I think Havoc of Mobb Deep. Super Ugly was by far the worst of the 4 songs they offically battled on. After following Ether, Jigga looked dumb, as even KRS says Nas won until Jigga can top Ether.

Back to Dre and JD, JD's shit sucked, he didn't rap, he talked. All that hard hitting shit held no weight with Dre, as everyone that disses Dre basically says what Eazy says, and that's not true. But it worked with Eazy, but since one said it, and now everyone else follows, people don't care 'cause it ain't orginal. As for dissing on everyone else, JD is in deep shit. Can you imagion Dre and Timbo getting together to make a Eminem diss track. Em's skillz, and a Dre and Timbo beat, fuck it, JD's career is over. JD is not strong enough to hold thi battle.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2002, 11:20:35 AM »
The rhymes were weak on this JD shit...Only the beats were good...LoL.

If he's saying Dres beats are whack, why the fuck is he using them? What a fuckin retarded...He claims too be such a good producer on this track but doesnt even come up with his own beat for this track...What a retard...

and what did Timbaland say? I didnt know he was in this...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2002, 11:58:15 AM »
saying the words "JD came hard" is crazy. JD is just a whiny bitch that thinks because he's been in the game a while that he should get more respect. But he can't deny his biggest stars were kris kross and bow wow. if it weren't for them where the fuck would jd be? to hear him try to come off hard is fuckin hilarious. the thing that pisses me off is how jd says something about dre shoulda never fucked with college park. now he's tryin to make it out like dre is dissin ATL, which he's not. it'll be interesting to see if anyone helps out jd. i'd like to hear bow wow drop a verse dissin dre. Actually i wouldn't be surprised if suge tries to start a so so def west with jd. peace

S.G.V.

« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2002, 12:18:47 PM »
hasnt jayz did songs with mariah carey?...mya?....babyface?...michael jackson?....they are just as pop as all the people nas has worked with....so if ur gonna bring that up about nas make sure u understand gayz has done that shit too...though i dont like nas....i like him more than gayz.....

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2002, 12:51:41 PM »
I like, I like  ;D

JD actually surprised me.

This is gonna be real interesting.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Naz-T

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2002, 01:08:14 PM »
well, I'd choose dre's side fo real you know, but JD didn't come weak at all..i think,

peace

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2002, 02:42:16 PM »
hasnt jayz did songs with mariah carey?...mya?....babyface?...michael jackson?....they are just as pop as all the people nas has worked with....so if ur gonna bring that up about nas make sure u understand gayz has done that shit too...though i dont like nas....i like him more than gayz.....

Jay Z doesnt take every opportunity to deny being a pop act, while Nas is "for the streets" .  Theres a huge double standard, and youre a blind moron if you cant see it.

S.G.V.

« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2002, 03:00:22 PM »

Jay Z doesnt take every opportunity to deny being a pop act, while Nas is "for the streets" .  Theres a huge double standard, and youre a blind moron if you cant see it.

blind?..no...moron..yes....yet...jayz also claims to be "gangsta"..."pimp" and all that shit....and people on here dont want to admit his being pop.....thats why i said what i said

DPGC2001

« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2002, 04:25:21 PM »
I ain't a fan of JD but he brought the heat to Em and Dre on this one...As far as JD using Bow Wow to make money isn't Dre doing the same with Eminem...Before Eminem Dre's career was going nowhere and just like with Snoop 10 years ago Eminem helped revive it...Dre is a talented producer but he owes alot of credit to Snoop and Eminem for resurrecting his career...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2002, 04:47:51 PM »
before em dre's career was going nowhere????????????? jesus christ dre could have retired before em and still been a legend. and i love snoop but let me remind you of something. snoop is hardly worth a shit without dre. snoop hasn't saved dre's career. you got that one twisted brotha. dre is 95% responsible for em's and snoops success. don't get me wrong they are talented mutherfuckers, but they wouldn't be anywhere near they are without dre. peace