Author Topic: Iraq-tested soldiers in New Orleans with shoot to kill orders  (Read 736 times)

J Bananas

Iraq-tested soldiers in New Orleans with shoot to kill orders
« on: September 04, 2005, 02:46:19 PM »
AFP | September 2 2005

A squad of 300 National Guard troops landed in anarchic New Orleans fresh from Iraq on Thursday, with authorization to shoot and kill "hoodlums", Louisiana Governor Kathleen Blanco said.

"Three hundred of the Arkansas National Guard have landed in the city of New Orleans," said Blanco.

"These troops are fresh back from Iraq, well trained, experienced, battle tested and under my orders to restore order in the streets," Blanco said.

"They have M-16s and they are locked and loaded.

"These troops know how to shoot and kill and they are more than willing to do so if necessary and I expect they will," said Blanco.

Colonel Henry Whitehorn of the Louisiana State Police said that the law and order situation in the city was "bad."

He said however anarchic conditions around the Superdome stadium and central business district where up to 20,000 refugees have been sheltering had been "stabilising."

But he admitted that a number of police officers, who had lost everything in flooding after Hurricane Katrina which roared ashore last Monday, had handed in their badges, unwilling to take the fight to looters.

I never thought I'd say it but big up to the police, the ones who didnt follow orders

hotdamn

Re: Iraq-tested soldiers in New Orleans with shoot to kill orders
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2005, 02:48:20 PM »
Yeah... great way to help these people... kill them....

mauzip

Re:
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2005, 03:31:15 PM »
That shit is rediculous. This is like death penalty for robbery (if you can even call it robbery) without trial.

Sikotic™

Re:
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2005, 03:34:32 PM »
Wow, this is like a good example of what not to do in a disaster situation.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hotdamn

Re:
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2005, 03:47:36 PM »
That shit is rediculous. This is like death penalty for robbery (if you can even call it robbery) without trial.

It's ok... they're black.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2005, 03:50:05 PM »
man wtf if they see white people come out the grocery store the reason they wont get shot cause those harmless people were just 'searching' and 'finding' food  ::)

but oh my the niggers on the other hand are 'hunting' and 'looting' so shoot them

« Last Edit: September 04, 2005, 03:51:43 PM by Abhshil »

Sikotic™

Re:
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2005, 03:55:26 PM »
I'm not the one to pull the race card, but seriously, it seems more and more like they arent putting 100% in it because they got something against those people.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rafsta

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2005, 01:09:34 AM »
what the fuck ? how did a natural disaster turn into a war-zone ? i think bush is on the same drugs hussein was on  :-\

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2005, 03:26:57 AM »
what the fuck ? how did a natural disaster turn into a war-zone ? i think bush is on the same drugs hussein was on  :-\

haven't you ever heard of Martial Law?

People are running around with guns shooting and robbing each other, stores whatever...
you can't blame them i suppose..

and hell yeah i'mma say it... 'only in america' ....

arm your own populace and this is what you get..

rafsta

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2005, 03:41:14 AM »
why is it these people have guns ? why did they start running wild ?

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2005, 03:48:26 AM »
i'll take some good guesses..

1) why they have guns?

because guns are easy to come by.. either they had them or they stole them from looted stores and homes. hell some may even be some of these ex-policemen who handed their badges in..

hell.. in the same situation if i had to feed my family, provide etc i'd be after a gun.. even if just for self protection

2) why did they start running wild ?

i already touched on this.. but people have no food, no where to buy food or anything.. you will get wild when your kids and wife, brothers, sisters or whatever are crying and getting sick from not eating.

i'd hazard a guess that large/solid families or groups of families are protecting themselves and taking from those who can't defend themselves.. its survival of the fittest.. and in a selfish capitalist society like america no one gives a fuck about anyone but themselves

Sikotic™

Re:
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2005, 03:58:32 AM »
i'll take some good guesses..

1) why they have guns?

because guns are easy to come by.. either they had them or they stole them from looted stores and homes. hell some may even be some of these ex-policemen who handed their badges in..

hell.. in the same situation if i had to feed my family, provide etc i'd be after a gun.. even if just for self protection

2) why did they start running wild ?

i already touched on this.. but people have no food, no where to buy food or anything.. you will get wild when your kids and wife, brothers, sisters or whatever are crying and getting sick from not eating.

i'd hazard a guess that large/solid families or groups of families are protecting themselves and taking from those who can't defend themselves.. its survival of the fittest.. and in a selfish capitalist society like america no one gives a fuck about anyone but themselves

That pretty much covers all scenarios. I know if I were down there with my family, I would of grabbed a gun too. At this point the people can't really depend on law enforecement so they're protecting their own asses.

None of this would of happened if the majority of the population weren't people of low economical status. Fuck all the excuses and bullshit the government and media outlets wanna spring on ya. These people don't have any pull in political contributions and no one will really benefit from rescuing these people other than the people themselves.

That's why while the fucking disaster was happening, Bush was meeting with Alan Greenspan about the affect this event will have on the nation financially. The money factor comes before the lives of the people. Like Seer said, the US is a greedy selfish capitalist nation.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2005, 04:13:18 AM »
must be nuts there.. on some real "escape from new york" type shit..  they have people in our papers here today who "escaped" the horror of the lawless superdome etc etc

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re:
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2005, 04:27:07 AM »
yea it certainly is a messed up sitaution out there... heard that they esitmated it could take upto a month to fully drain the city.

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2005, 04:28:40 AM »
^ and that even after that due to sanitation etc its not going to be liveable for a long ass time