Author Topic: Iraq-tested soldiers in New Orleans with shoot to kill orders  (Read 737 times)

J Bananas

Re:
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2005, 11:27:47 AM »
can we please not have European people commenting on this situation if u dont have anything relevant to say. Smart ass comments abut not arming the populace are just pointless and u know it. I'd tell u to shut the fuck up, but I know british people are sensitive and you would probably ban me.

Don Seer

Re:
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2005, 11:34:17 AM »
can we please not have European people commenting on this situation if u dont have anything relevant to say. Smart ass comments abut not arming the populace are just pointless and u know it. I'd tell u to shut the fuck up, but I know british people are sensitive and you would probably ban me.

its a very valid point.. all you've done is shown you cant answer it and are trying to deflect from the fact that you can't answer it with your wack ass attempts at cheap shots.. i ain't over sensitive like you just showed you are. fuckin hypocrite!

you cant argue with the fact that if you don't give people guns they won't shoot each other!

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Iraq-tested soldiers in New Orleans with shoot to kill orders
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2005, 11:41:49 AM »
man, how did they manage to come up with such a "genius" idea? sniping down "marauders" in a disaster stricken erea is a complete mixup of priorities...They should focus on saving people's lives instead of shooting people down, it is hands down absurdity....their reasoning is beyond me....People are doing all they can to survive the cataclysm while the authorities are stumbling and failing to help adequately-so they get shot....
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J Bananas

Re:
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2005, 11:45:00 AM »
OK but what the fuck were u trying to accomplish with that comment? Not everyone is running around shooting eachother, there have been a few incidents of psycho people sharpshooting at officals but for the most part people have been "robbing" stores so they can feed their family. If u watch the news u see people pulling out supplies from stores not TV's and shit, they have  alegitimate reason to be stealing since the government is taking their sweet time. As for arming the people, is the situation in New Orlens a refelction of how gret the UK's no gun tolerance is? Why don't u make a different thread about gun control instead of using it as a quick cheap shot against our people. U will never understand the mentality of A black American in the south, after hundreds of years of oppression, the last thing they need is rows of soldiers with guns in their face, especially when every other incident in America involving troops, guns, and black people has ended in chaos. They have every right to be scared. You're fuckin i right I catch feelings about some shit like this if u dont feel for em youre a prick. U cant adress every situation like a beauracrat. The people of New Orleans have not done anything wrong in my eyes except the few sharpshooters and rapists. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2005, 11:46:04 AM »
man, how did they manage to come up with such a "genius" idea? sniping down "marauders" in a disaster stricken erea is a complete mixup of priorities...They should focus on saving people's lives instead of shooting people down, it is hands down absurdity....their reasoning is beyond me....People are doing all they can to survive the cataclysm while the authorities are stumbling and failing to help adequately-so they get shot....

great humanitarian advice and concern from the IDF veteran
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

Re:
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2005, 11:48:03 AM »
As for the issue of looting, most goods in stores these days are insured plus with the flood damage, it's not like any liability falls on the store owners if their goods are missing. If the government can't properly step in and help people right away, then the next best thing u can do is look for relief n the destroyed stores and try and salvage some food for your family. There is no justification for some pig to stick a shotgun in your face and tell you to drop the food and instead just wait for federal relief. Naw that shit doesn't fly.

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2005, 11:48:36 AM »
^ u know.. i wrote the same thing about insurance in reply to geezy further down n this reply but took it out.. i figure its the security angle..

in response to your reply to me above..

who brought race into this? who said it wasnt white people with guns? no one.

aint u missed where we said we'd do the same damn thing above? europeans and americans alike

stop over reacting, get off your high horse and calm your ass down.

I TO DA GEEZY >>

i guess maybe they need to secure things before they can work on clearly roads, water etc etc..

does sound very odd though.. but its basically a martial law situation.. and if they got guns.. u gotta use guns..
« Last Edit: September 05, 2005, 11:50:31 AM by Overseer »

J Bananas

Re:
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2005, 11:53:39 AM »
Umm, I dont want it to be a race issue, it just so happens that like 98% of everyone stuck there is black. and i just noticed the other thing u wrote yeah my bad.

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2005, 11:55:18 AM »

i guess if a black person does get shot.. then shit could hit the fan.. talk about making a bad situation worse..

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2005, 12:29:52 PM »

:)
Do I sence a tint of cynicism?

hotdamn

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2005, 12:47:16 PM »

LOL

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2005, 12:55:42 PM »

LOL

8)
Well I guess it's all fun and games untill Mosad agents bring you in for endangering Israel's national security due to felonious support of terrorism. isn't that right Jamal?

hotdamn

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2005, 01:34:21 PM »
I don't support terrorism in any way, you shouldn't either.

rafsta

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2005, 06:09:45 PM »
i'll take some good guesses..

1) why they have guns?

because guns are easy to come by.. either they had them or they stole them from looted stores and homes. hell some may even be some of these ex-policemen who handed their badges in..

hell.. in the same situation if i had to feed my family, provide etc i'd be after a gun.. even if just for self protection

2) why did they start running wild ?

i already touched on this.. but people have no food, no where to buy food or anything.. you will get wild when your kids and wife, brothers, sisters or whatever are crying and getting sick from not eating.

i'd hazard a guess that large/solid families or groups of families are protecting themselves and taking from those who can't defend themselves.. its survival of the fittest.. and in a selfish capitalist society like america no one gives a fuck about anyone but themselves

shit man, i was trying to blame bush for all of that shit, guns are easily accessible, therefore they have guns, and bush didnt save them, so they use the guns that are easily accesible to fuck shit up... i thought you were defending bush before, so i meant it as a question that is already answered... if you know what i mean...