Author Topic: The_Game-Ghost_Unit-(Bootleg)-2005  (Read 2298 times)

mauzip

Re: The_Game-Ghost_Unit-(Bootleg)-2005
« Reply #90 on: September 05, 2005, 01:31:49 AM »
Whats the Mr Potato Head beat from? Sounds like I got love in these streets by Daz Dilli sorta, but I know its something else... remind me someone plz!

50 Cent - Outta Control Remix

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2005, 05:28:40 AM »
That would explain why I didnt know it because I am in the midst of an anti-50 campaign and have not listened to that song ;)

Don Seer

« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2005, 05:29:05 AM »
That would explain why I didnt know it because I am in the midst of an anti-50 campaign and have not listened to that song ;)

weak... ya gotta keep up on Dre's work no matter who's rapping on it

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: September 05, 2005, 06:23:03 AM »

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2005, 06:33:04 AM »
Aint to bigger fan of Game, but in a non-baised opinion is this mixtape that good then??
Also how it compare to 300 bars?

ABN

« Reply #95 on: September 05, 2005, 06:36:55 AM »
Aint to bigger fan of Game, but in a non-baised opinion is this mixtape that good then??
well you canīt compare a full mixtape to 1 song but itīs not as good as 300 Bars throughout the whole shit but itīs definently worth gettin. Game has stepped his lyrics up lately(except for Playas Only) and thatīs always a good thing and The M.O.B. comes thru with some heat, Cyss impressed me a lot on it and all around itīs one of the 5 best mixtapes that has dropped this year.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #96 on: September 05, 2005, 06:39:08 AM »
well you canīt compare a full mixtape to 1 song but itīs not as good as 300 Bars throughout the whole shit but itīs definently worth gettin. Game has stepped his lyrics up lately(except for Playas Only) and thatīs always a good thing and The M.O.B. comes thru with some heat, Cyss impressed me a lot on it and all around itīs one of the 5 best mixtapes that has dropped this year.

Alrite cool, props for that mate... ill download it and check it out...

ABN

Mixtape Monday:Ghost Unit
« Reply #97 on: September 05, 2005, 08:21:44 AM »
Artist : The Game

Representing: Aftermath and Black Wall Street

Mixtape: UknowWhatItIs Volume 4

411: Game has heard the G-Unit calling him Mr. Potato Head and, surprisingly, he agrees. On his new mixtape, he raps about being the Mr. Potato Head 50 Cent created — but it's not the adorable plaything kids love. The Game's Mr. Potato Head is a monster. Once again he's taking his white gloves off and trying to lyrically destroy the camp. And if you think it's going to stop here, nope. He just shot a video for "Put You Onto Game" in Queens, New York, where he has a bunch of extras wearing "G-Unot" T-shirts. NJ Devil, DJ Skee and Big Mike help him put this one out.

Joints To Check For:

"Crack Music" remix by Kanye West featuring Game, and "Don't Body Yourself" remix by Nas featuring Game. Well, we've always wondered: What if Game actually rapped on "Crack Music" instead of just appearing on the hook? He answers our question here. While he doesn't rap a whole lot about crack, he does mention that his lust has shifted from Mya to Teairra Marí and Brooke Valentine. On "Body Yourself," Game goes after his old clique.

"I'm suicidal, this ain't a rap war, this survival," he rhymes. "The beat is a grenade, the flow is a automatic rifle/ So send your soldiers home ..."

"Kiss Your Ass Goodbye" extended remix by Sheek Louch featuring the Game, Beanie Sigel, Jadakiss and Fabolous. Listen very carefully to Beanie Sigel's verse. There's some extra bars in there we haven't heard before on the earlier version of this remix. No surprise with Game's verse. He goes at Tony Yayo: "After you flop I'm taking your fans/ Give you a reason to do that dumb sh-- with your hands."

"Palm Pilot" by the Game featuring Money Mike. Game takes a break from going at the G-Unit to strike back at the Young Gunz with actor/comedian Katt Williams, who played Money Mike in "Friday After Next." Apparently Williams, who can currently be heard on Ludacris' "Pimpin' All Over the World," took exception to the Gunnerz calling his character Money Mike a fake pimp on "Set It Off." Katt raps over the Young Gunz's own beat: "Next time you say my name, put your bass in my voice .../ Why did y'all get pimpin' started?/ Y'all two young girls that still get carded/ One of y'all is trash, the other is garbage." Are we the only ones who think rap is totally out of control? Sigh!

for the full Mixtape Monday article check out www.mtv.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Mixtape Monday:Ghost Unit
« Reply #98 on: September 05, 2005, 10:36:28 AM »
i wanna see that video

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: September 05, 2005, 10:46:44 AM »

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
« Reply #100 on: September 05, 2005, 11:20:49 AM »
^^^  ;D @ your yayo pic

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game - Ghost Unit - Mr Potato Head Question
« Reply #101 on: September 05, 2005, 11:40:33 AM »
At the end of Mr. Potato Head, there is an insert at 3:47... which song is that from???

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game - Ghost Unit - Mr Potato Head Question
« Reply #102 on: September 05, 2005, 11:49:59 AM »
The Cutthroats &  Guru "Stop Lookin at Me" from the Menace II Society soundtrack
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: September 06, 2005, 12:43:28 AM »

Seriously though I have been busy on my final teaching rounds last few months and havent been able to pay full attention to this shit, but when I see 50's name I cringe. I did before this game beef and will continue to. I've been proved wrong many times, but its still just habit to check for other things due to short amounts of time available.

Anyone notice similarities of the Ja/50 beef with this one. Ja or someone was saying "50's just signing with you to get paid and i can respect that" and now Game's saying "MOP's just signing with you to get paid and I respect that"... i dunno I just found that coincidental...

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #104 on: September 06, 2005, 12:58:32 AM »
I didn't know they shot scenes for the Put You On The Game video in Queens...I heard they were filming on Crenshaw Blvd. as well. Seems like it'll be an interesting video 8)

On a side note...apparently Game & DJ Skee were on Melrose yesterday handing out mixtapes & signing them 8) Here's the post by someone from the BWS forum:

Yo I was down on Melrose with my homies and we saw Game & Dj Skee were giving out free copies of the last few mixtapes and Game was taking pictures and autographing the CDs for everyone "Fuck 50!" I got the new ghost unit , u know vol. 3, and skees joint with kanye west free!

There was madd people coming up and mobbing him it was crazy he was just chillin at a restaurant patio giving em away and talking to fans. Anyone else see him
« Last Edit: September 06, 2005, 04:44:49 AM by CRAFTY »