Author Topic: The Illuminati (People That "Run" Everything)  (Read 258 times)

PlayasOnly

• Lil Geezy
  • Its That New West Coast Movement
The Illuminati (People That "Run" Everything)
« on: September 05, 2005, 05:23:16 AM »
Those That Dont Know This Wat The Basic Thereo Is Around:

Brief Brief Explination:Sum white smart dudes started a group back in the renaissance ages but since their ideas went against the church sum of them were killed but the ones that survived fled to france.In france they joined with other groups and became more of a satanic group instead of one against the church.Through the ages they have been gaining members and powers.They are now believe to have a hand of power in everything that has power;media,government,money and so forth...

if you read the book davinci code and angels and demons by dan brown you might know about it by the way they killed dan brown...and ever hear killuminati by tupac?? thats why they havent solved the case.

anyways if you have info on the illuminati post it here

http://www.infowars.com/print/Secret_societies/in_your_face.htm
« Last Edit: September 05, 2005, 05:34:43 AM by PlayasOnly »
im ã ®ôll môdÉl i ®ôll modÉl§ in ãñd ôut ôf my ®ôôm Åt ñight[/SIZE]

PlayasOnly

• Lil Geezy
  • Its That New West Coast Movement
Re: The Illuminati (People That "Run" Everything)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2005, 05:27:21 AM »
to give you a taste of the illuminati... see the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill... theres a little eye on there...theres also a eye on aol and alot of other companies the illuminati owns.
im ã ®ôll môdÉl i ®ôll modÉl§ in ãñd ôut ôf my ®ôôm Åt ñight[/SIZE]

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2005, 06:59:20 AM »
You shouldnt educate yourself via Dan Brown books. Btw nobody killed Dan Brown da fuck is you smokin. The Illuminati exist but some people take it too far. As if they'd care about some rapper using the word Killuminati.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2005, 07:08:47 AM »

lol @ dan brown being dead good spot 7even i missed that...  damn this dudes credibility is.. :x

dan brown is a FICTION writer.. suckers believe his shit because he bases it in real cities and weaves the story around real artifacts.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2005, 09:19:03 AM »
SATAN!  :rock: LOL

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2005, 11:20:05 AM »
I dont know about them being Satanists but they were always the Catholic churches biggest opponets. The most recent form of a true Illuminati was headed by Adam Weishaupt in the 1700s. Thats when the group was last documented. Perhaps they have moved underground and become larger but more than likely the actual Illuminati has died out. You still got groups like Freemasons and Hashishins that Illuminati was modeled after but I'm pretty skeptical that there is actually still a huge shadow government with control over the world.  The big problem in finding out the truth about Illuminati is that so many conspiracy nuts have elaborated on their own ideas and theories that the net is full of bizarre "facts" about the group. A while ago for entertainment I posted a pyramid graph representing Illuminati's control over ritualistic child rape throughout the world that I pulled off some website. It was so bizarre I had to put it up but it shows the type of crap people are presenting as what "Illuminati" is really about. It's very difficult if not impossible to find credible info of the group, and when homey cited Dan Brown, thats probably the closest to the truth you can find out there.

PS, if youre into the whole Illuminati thing, find these tracks somewhere. They got a lot of illuminati references, plus they bump.

Ras Kass ft. RZA: The End
Ras Kass: Ordo Ab Chao

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2005, 11:47:33 AM »
Dude ^ youre like all over the place...some days the stuff u post leads one to believe youre a Bush dick suckin hick....and some days u actualy show intelligence to some degree////

make up your mind
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2005, 12:07:32 PM »
^^^
Well, lets clear some things up for you.

1. I fucking HATE Bush, if someone were to assassinate him, I'd probably throw a fat ass party.

2. As for making up my mind, that isn't fair. I'm neither a democrat nor a republican, I like to lean more towards common sense so usually I'll comment on on something as it goes down. I shouldn't have to align myself with one way of thinking and try and push my parties views on others. That's why i have atred for a lot of people who are democrats as well as reublicans because they are in essence fundamentalists, just pushing their parties views. Michael Moore is the same as Jerry Falwell to me. So yeah, you'll probably catch me comenting on a range of different things, and there will never be a "side" I align myself with, people who do that are the reason it's such a fucked up world.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2005, 12:09:21 PM »
^ hey thats cool...i just wanted to know what the deal was with u?

that way i know whether to insult u or not, give u props, a punch or a pass.

you smell me....i dont wanna target dudes that dont need to be targeted

basically im a e bully with a conscience, and i wanted to set the ground rules u smell me?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2005, 12:18:25 PM »
^^^
Yeah i feel ya, just remember u dont gotta diss cuz my views arent the same, u gotta diss me if i say something retarded, which happens. dont end up like the other fucks here who tear u apart if ur not with their political affilitation.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2005, 12:23:46 PM »
^^^
Yeah i feel ya, just remember u dont gotta diss cuz my views arent the same, u gotta diss me if i say something retarded, which happens. dont end up like the other fucks here who tear u apart if ur not with their political affilitation.

I dont play those puss puss games man. Tech is certified OG, double OGs. Anybody killa.

Ill give to a retarded Muslim worser than a retarded American.

The retarded American makes me look good. The retarded muslim makes me look bad.

- Lewis Carroll

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2005, 01:40:29 PM »
man why don't u two get a room and you can touch and smell each other as much as you want

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J Bananas

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2005, 01:53:50 PM »
you're so clever

rafsta

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2005, 06:04:49 PM »
smells like sex in here  :-X