Author Topic: More Scientology Doctrine  (Read 179 times)

UAK

More Scientology Doctrine
« on: September 13, 2005, 05:35:49 PM »
Entertaining if you're a Sci-Fi fan  :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_opera_in_Scientology_doctrine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology

Scientology's history of the universe

* 70 trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion years ago (7×1085 years): The Story of Creation Implants
    * 40.7 trillion trillion trillion trillion years ago to 5.9 trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion years ago (4.07×1049–5.9×1060 years): The Glade Implants are implanted
    * 83 trillion trillion trillion years ago to about 40.7 trillion trillion trillion trillion years ago (8.3×1036–4.07×1049 years): The Bear Goals are implanted
    * 110,000 trillion trillion years ago or earlier to 390 trillion trillion years ago (1.1×1029–3.9×1026 years): The Invisible Picture Goals implants are implanted by an unknown alien race
    * 390 trillion trillion years ago to 370 trillion trillion years ago (3.9×1026–3.7×1026 years): The Black Thetan Goals are implanted
    * 4 quadrillion years ago (4×1015 years): Thetans enter the present universe and experience Incident I
    * 382 trillion years ago to 52 trillion years ago (3.82×1014–5.2×1013 years): The Helatrobus Implants are implanted
    * 319 trillion years ago to 83 trillion trillion trillion years ago (3.19×1014–8.3×1036 years): The Gorilla Goals Implants
    * 315 trillion years ago to 216 trillion years ago (3.15×1014–2.16×1014 years): The Aircraft Door Goals are implanted
    * 80 trillion years ago (8×1013 years): The Galactic Confederacy is established
    * 52 trillion years ago (5.2×1013 years): The Helatrobus government is established
    * 44 trillion years ago (4.4×1013 years, "43,891,832,611,177 years, 344 days, 10 hours, 20 minutes and 40 seconds from 10:02˝ PM Daylight Greenwich Time May 9, 1963"): The Heaven Implants are given, presumably by Helatrobus
    * 38 trillion years ago (3.8×1013 years): Helatrobus falls or is destroyed

It should be noted that all dates given above are far beyond the current scientific consensus for the age of the present universe (approximately 13.7 billion [1.37×1010] years)

* 75 million years ago (7.5×107 years): Xenu commits his famous genocide and brainwashes his victims with the R6 Implants
    * 50 million years ago (5×107 years): The Body Builder Incident
    * 200,000 years ago (2×105 years): The Marcab Confederacy is established
    * "Hundreds of years ago to hundreds of thousands of years ago":- The Marcab Invasion Force implants thetans with the Train Goals
    * Circa 6235 BC: The Fifth Invader Force invades the Solar System but is defeated by the Fourth Invader Force
    * AD 1150: The Espinol Confederacy abandons the Solar System

Fathom

• 'G'
Re: More Scientology Doctrine
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 07:35:49 PM »
I think I'll make a religion after I finish reading "Dune."

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 01:47:43 AM »
LMAO damn. i thought scientology was more um.. scientific! LOL

there are detailed descriptions of pretty much all kain listed on this page..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_opera_in_Scientology_doctrine

of course it could be that these stories are not 'real' but are metaphorical tales.. but stupid people have a tendency to behave like sheep and not look for facts behind what they're told is real..

jesus........ ""The Church of Scientology has objected to Scientology being painted as a science fiction fantasy [1]. However, Hubbard claimed that the modern-day science fiction genre of space opera is a retelling of events, such as Xenu's mass murder that, according to his writings, really happened millions of years ago. "

so .. does Tom Cruise think he is acting out actual events when doing all the movies he's making based upong classic scifi ??

« Last Edit: September 14, 2005, 01:49:52 AM by Overseer »

UAK

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2005, 06:53:50 AM »
Probably if believes in this  :)

Hubbard claimed that the modern-day science fiction genre of space opera is merely an unconscious recollection of real events from millions of years ago.

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2005, 06:59:15 AM »

damn these people are fuckin nuts.. and i thought David Icke was crazy....

UAK

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2005, 07:07:01 AM »

damn these people are fuckin nuts.. and i thought David Icke was crazy....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

- He received a standing ovation after a five-hour speech to students at the University of Toronto in 1999. 

- He also says that what he calls the "white race" is most susceptible to reptilian influence, particularly white people with blue eyes.

I love it ;D

« Last Edit: September 14, 2005, 07:11:18 AM by K A I N »

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2005, 07:53:58 AM »
lol that page makes great reading!

his reptile stuff and the alien stuff is among his funniest...

"In 1999, he published a book claiming that the world had been taken over by a race of reptiles called the Babylonian Brotherhood, and that some prominent people were in fact lizards, including George Bush (senior), Boxcar Willie, the Queen Mother, and Kris Kristofferson. He has also claimed that members of the Bush family perform human sacrifices and drink blood; that Henry Kissinger is a rapist; and that Queen Elizabeth II is a satanist.
"
ok so our leaders are really lizards...

"Icke has further claimed that a small group of Jews, particularly the Rothschild family, financed Adolf Hitler and supported the Holocaust. These claims have led to his speaking tours attracting the interest of British neo-Nazis, particularly Combat 18, as well as facing opposition from Jewish groups and anti-racism activists. In response to these allegations, Icke has strongly denied that he is an anti-Semite, and has stressed his belief that the Illuminati, including the Rothschild family, are lizards, not Jews."

riiight.. 

"He  began to wear only turquoise and in different interviews claimed that he was God or the son of God. In an interview on the Terry Wogan show in 1991, his announcement that he was "a son of the Godhead," and that Britain would be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes, was met with laughter from the studio audience, derision in the press, and suggestions that he was mentally ill."

hmmmmmmmmmmf. lol..

i guess he believes his theory as he doesnt live on the mainland   "He lives in Ryde on the Isle of  Wight"... and even funnier i found thi elsewhere about the island "The general surface has a considerable elevation above sea-level."

haha

UAK

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2005, 07:58:49 AM »
Oh shit!

;D

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2005, 08:03:30 AM »

lmfao

thats the queen not the queen mother though.. but i guess she must be if her mother was?

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2005, 08:31:28 AM »
this mess is crazy... but is it anymore crazy than believing a man stuck a rod in water and made it split?  or a man turned water into wine? or a man walked on water?  these are things i believe and i'm sure people think i'm crazy for believing them so i'm not going to judge anybody based on their beliefs.  to each his own.
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2005, 06:54:49 PM »
Tom Cruise is fuckin crazy....

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2005, 07:42:50 PM »
Scientology is some insane stuff man. You gotta be crazy to follow it.....then again Trekkies, Star Wars and Lord of the Rings nerds are probably on the same level.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2005, 11:47:44 AM »
lolol reptiles,do they eat insects? LMAO whats next? george w. bush and sadam hussein are aliens?!? see what drugs do to people lol