Author Topic: WCC Presents...... the "One Love" Compilation  (Read 3799 times)

infinite59

Re: WCC Presents...... the "One Love" Compilation
« Reply #90 on: April 14, 2002, 02:06:16 AM »
Question.... would ya'all like me to make my audio debut on this shit. 'Cause I think I can get something in. Just holla back, and give me a deadline, and I'll get at you. I'll produce my own shit too. My Own Shit productions....LOL (Snoop would be proud)

Yeah... hook us up.... there is no set deadline, I'd just like to have the album wrapped up before the end of the month.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

So Much Style

« Reply #91 on: April 14, 2002, 05:03:47 AM »
well, its all good and well that alot of WCC members decide they want to be rappers and debut on this, but the final deal with this, is the best songs will be picked for the album...so u gotta be game
So much style back at it again

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #92 on: April 14, 2002, 07:51:17 AM »
Im gunna be completely honest...I dont think its a good idea to have a bunch of people Debut on this compilation, because of course everybodys debut turns out whack...Infinite and Trauma, do your best picking out the beat tracks, make sure no whack shit makes this, please, i want this to be dope as fuck...Dont pick out songs and put them on the album cuz u feel sorry for the artist and blah, you gotta be strong, and just pick out all the dope shit you've gotten...peace

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2002, 09:00:12 AM »
I agre, but still I think its cool that a lot of people put in owrk for this so you can hae a variety to choose froim, so no matter what, if wack or tight, still respect is due imo.

peace
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

infinite59

« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2002, 02:48:13 PM »
Update 4-14-02

- There was some controversy over Nexus and Narrator appearing on the album.  Nexus and Narrator are OG Affiliates from way back in the day, they just haven't posted much recently.

- Ultimately, when the album is finished, Trauma, tha 7th, Sccit, Narrator, and I will put our heads together and determine the Official Tracklisting. Any tracks we can't agree on, the 5 of us will vote.

Unofficial Tracklisting- Tracks Physically In My Possesion And Ready to Roll if the album dropped today!      

1. - Infinite and Jimmy Cliff, "Rain", produced and mixed by Trauma.  Peep the final mixed version at the Unsigned hype forum if you haven't already.      

2. -Naz T- "Brought to Life" produced by Naz T- I had heard nothing about this cat... he humble about his mic skills... But I'll let you all in on WCC's best kept secret.... Naz T is Madd Talented, he's got some serious heat for ya'll, we're hopin to get two or three solo cuts from him on the album.      

3. tha 7th and Sccit- "Clap Your Hands"- I heard this one, this is a great party record, or something to wake your ass up in the morning.      

4.  - Blade feat. tha 7th, Trauma and Infinite- "Bad Seeds" prod. by DJ JB, mixed by Trauma- Uploaded in unsigned hype forum.    

5.  - Sccit solo- "Confusion"- dope song, really opens up, tell all kind of track, some of ya'll will be able to relate.    

6.  -Narrator- "Unbelievable"- Braggadocio type raps, just submitted it today, it's dope.. it's got Style.    

7. -I-Bo- "MVP" Yo, anybody familiar with the keystyle forum knows that I-Bo has one more battles than any cat at the forum, and ya'll have been listenin to his ill production and rhymes over at the Unsigned hype forum, this is his solo contribution to the compilation, he's also producin on a few more tracks.  Props to I-Bo  

8. Naz-T- "It's Goin Down"-  Yo.... like I said above, the WCC's best kept secret, another dope offering from Naz-T.  

9.  Primo- "Grammatics"- Yo..... When Trauma and I started this comp Primo was the first person I hollered at to let him know to get a solo track ready for us.... Well he hooked up with the homie JayMastaJay, and he met the high-expectations, Primo's got some of the illest metaphors I've ever heard.  

10.  Narrator- "Keystylin"- produced by DOCB- Yo.....Don't let the title fool you, this cat flipped a track about keystylin that will blow your minds, and the beat is a 10.  Produced by DOCB, if ya'll didn't know, DOCB is the illest net-producer out there.  

11.  I-Geezy feat. Infinite- "War and Peace" produced by I-Geezy.  Mixed by I-Bo.  This is the soundtrack to the Isreali/Palestinian War, I'm reppin Islam, and I-Geezy's reppin Judaism, it's current, and is a dope commentary on the times.  

12.   Naz T- "Keeping It Real"-  Naz T got enough talent to get signed one day by a major in my opinion.  Ya'll are going to love all his tracks.    

13.  Narrator- "Rip You Up"- produced by DOCB.  Man can I say, they are the dynamic duo, nobody on the net can fuck with that producer/rapper duo.  

14.  Nexus-  "Still Goin Strong"-   This cat is on Sccit Style Records, and everything Sccit's been advertising about this cat is for real.

15.  Nexus- "Can't Win"- One of the illest rhymers on the net.

16.  I-Geezy- "Better Days"- Blazin track off I-Geezy's debut album Life in I.L.  With a production debut from KVB. You can preview this track here at the forum.

KVB

« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2002, 07:13:07 PM »
Who removed my post, and why ?  ???

infinite59

« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2002, 01:19:33 AM »
Who removed my post, and why ?  ???

I did, just because the argument over whether or not Nexus should be on the album got a little out of hand.  He's an OG from the board, but you have a right to your opinion so if you want to post what you said before, I won't delete it this time.

jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2002, 03:53:22 AM »
just to let you know i d really apreciate to comeback with nexus on a track i got tons off beats

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2002, 02:46:59 PM »
a song produced by you rapped by Nexus probly wont be done in time for this compilation but I know he wants you to be a part of his album, so I suggest you get AIM and talk to him on his screen name PhattMatt313. Hit him up before its too late and his album is already finished...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #99 on: April 15, 2002, 02:55:30 PM »
Let me give the credits for the tracks on the list by SSR artists

3. Tha7th and Sccit - "Clap Yo Handz"
Produced by L.O.R.D
Written by Tha7th and Sccit
Mixed by Tha7th and Sccit

5. Sccit - "Confusion"
Produced by JayMastaJay
Written By Sccit
Mixed by Sccit

6.Narrator Featuring Emence- "Unbelievable"
Produced by DOCB
Written by Narrator
Mixed by DOCB      

10.Narrator Featuring Infinite - "Keystyle Kings (Remix)"
Produced by DOCB
Written by Narrator and Infinite
Mixed by DOCB and Sccit      

13. Narrator - "Rip You Up"-
Produced by DOCB
Written by Narrator
Mixed by DOCB         

14.Nexus - "Still Goin Strong"
Produced by JC
Written by Nexus
Mixed by Nexus      

15.Nexus - "I Can't Win"
Produced by Third Realm
Written by Nexus
Mixed by Nexus

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #100 on: April 17, 2002, 02:20:30 PM »
shit, can we get a double album...or is another one coming in the future?
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

Doggystylin

« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2002, 06:19:24 PM »

;)

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #102 on: April 18, 2002, 09:13:23 AM »
Has I BO done a beat for my track yet. I haven't heard anything and I know you wanna get this thing sorted soon.

Somebody holla back with any news you might have on this situation.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #103 on: April 18, 2002, 12:04:08 PM »
hey can someone tell me what y'all use to make beats for tracks on ya computers?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #104 on: April 18, 2002, 12:56:30 PM »

another one is coming in the future titled "All Fingers Pointed At Us..." This one is also] gunna be a Sccit Style Records/Sand Nagga Productions Joint Venture just like "WCC Presents...One Love"...