Author Topic: WCC Presents...... the "One Love" Compilation  (Read 3796 times)

KVB

Re: WCC Presents...... the "One Love" Compilation
« Reply #105 on: April 25, 2002, 05:26:40 AM »
I haven't seen a update to this thread in one week... any news on the album Infinite or anyone ?

Holla back
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Naz-T

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #106 on: April 25, 2002, 06:19:27 AM »
yeah?? whatup with the thang so far??!

infinite59

« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2002, 10:10:01 AM »
Unofficial Tracklisting- Tracks Physically In My Possesion And Ready to Roll if the album dropped today!      

1. - Infinite and Jimmy Cliff, "Rain", produced and mixed by Trauma.  Peep the final mixed version at the Unsigned hype forum if you haven't already.      

2. -Naz T- "Brought to Life" produced by Naz T- I had heard nothing about this cat... he humble about his mic skills... But I'll let you all in on WCC's best kept secret.... Naz T is Madd Talented, he's got some serious heat for ya'll, we're hopin to get two or three solo cuts from him on the album.        

3. tha 7th and Sccit- "Clap Your Hands"- I heard this one, this is a great party record, or something to wake your ass up in the morning.        

4.  - Blade feat. tha 7th, Trauma and Infinite- "Bad Seeds" prod. by DJ JB, mixed by Trauma- Uploaded in unsigned hype forum.    

5.  - Sccit solo- "Confusion"- dope song, really opens up, tell all kind of track, some of ya'll will be able to relate.      

6.  -Narrator- "Unbelievable"- Braggadocio type raps, just submitted it today, it's dope.. it's got Style.    

7. -I-Bo- "MVP" Yo, anybody familiar with the keystyle forum knows that I-Bo has one more battles than any cat at the forum, and ya'll have been listenin to his ill production and rhymes over at the Unsigned hype forum, this is his solo contribution to the compilation, he's also producin on a few more tracks.  Props to I-Bo    

8. Naz-T- "It's Goin Down"-  Yo.... like I said above, the WCC's best kept secret, another dope offering from Naz-T.    

9.  Primo- "Grammatics"- Yo..... When Trauma and I started this comp Primo was the first person I hollered at to let him know to get a solo track ready for us.... Well he hooked up with the homie JayMastaJay, and he met the high-expectations, Primo's got some of the illest metaphors I've ever heard.    

10.  Narrator- "Keystylin"- produced by DOCB- Yo.....Don't let the title fool you, this cat flipped a track about keystylin that will blow your minds, and the beat is a 10.  Produced by DOCB, if ya'll didn't know, DOCB is the illest net-producer out there.  

11.  I-Geezy feat. Infinite- "War and Peace" produced by I-Geezy.  Mixed by I-Bo.  This is the soundtrack to the Isreali/Palestinian War, I'm reppin Islam, and I-Geezy's reppin Judaism, it's current, and is a dope commentary on the times.  

12.   Naz T- "Keeping It Real"-  Naz T got enough talent to get signed one day by a major in my opinion.  Ya'll are going to love all his tracks.    

13.  Narrator- "Rip You Up"- produced by DOCB.  Man can I say, they are the dynamic duo, nobody on the net can fuck with that producer/rapper duo.  

14.  Nexus-  "Still Goin Strong"-   This cat is on Sccit Style Records, and everything Sccit's been advertising about this cat is for real.  

15.  Nexus- "Can't Win"- One of the illest rhymers on the net.

16.  I-Geezy- "Better Days"- Blazin track off I-Geezy's debut album Life in I.L.  With a production debut from KVB. You can preview this track here at the forum.

17. I-Bo and Naz-T- "One by One"- Tight performance by I-Bo as usual, and Naz-T needs to get signed

18.  Naz-D- "Greed"- Some storytelling shit, dope beat and lyrics.

Trauma-san

« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2002, 07:52:32 PM »
In case yall are wondering, after I did Rain and helped with Bad Seeds, I determined that it was impossible to work with Infinite for a variety of reasons, most being general lack of talent.  He thinks he's tupac, but he's more like Biz Markee without a gimmick.  So, I'm off this album.  Yall can still buy it if you want, but I don't think it's worth it.  The other things without infinite on them are pretty dope, though, LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2002, 11:40:28 AM »
Im gone for two weeks and this shit happens? FUCK...I gotta get my computer fixed fast!

Yo Infinite...Dont let Trauma hold you back...Ive heard you havent been online for a while. I hope you ignore the fact Trauma says you whack, cuz I really dont think so man...People tell me Im whack all the time, if i listened to them i wouldnt be rapping...Just do your thing Infinite, some people might hate you and some might love you. I have no beef with Trauma either...I know hes mad because of some religious shit, but those coments werent right...Peace

So Much Style

« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2002, 05:10:19 PM »
god mutherfucking damnit shit

first jaymastajays album i wanted to help release, now this shit, this better get released or fuckin shit fuck fuck bitch
So much style back at it again

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2002, 05:13:37 PM »
^^^Yo homie!!!  Don't use my god's name in vian!! He never did nuthin to you.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2002, 05:27:43 PM »
^^ lmfao

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #113 on: April 28, 2002, 05:31:47 PM »
Dont worry yall, It'll get released, Its just delayed abit because of some behind tha scenes problems........

Ima try 2 fix some of tha bullshit round here and get this released as soon as possible........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2002, 08:02:37 PM »
LMAO this shits like a soap opera

lmao @ Tha_Reverend

and no need to worry about the album, rodzilla will save us all, lol

KVB

« Reply #115 on: April 29, 2002, 08:48:20 AM »
Well, I'm anticipating the official tracklisting.. BTW I made a new, improved version of "Better Dayz" if that one is in contention of being placed on the album.. holla

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #116 on: April 30, 2002, 05:59:14 AM »
this shits gettin stupid, im lookin forward to this joint no doubt, but now summa y'all startin to act like bitches.....u know who ya are...i mean i thought this place was a family n then i come to check wassup with the album n i hear that traumas actin stupid sayin shit like infinites got no talent n shit......i mean what makes him think his so great, he aint on radio where i live.........no offence trauma, ya probably got ya reasons to be pissed off with infinite but no need callin him wack..like the homie now i know sed, just carry on with or without trauma, dawg i had alotta respect for you, but i lost alot after that post.

peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #117 on: April 30, 2002, 06:53:09 AM »
LOL.  Some of yall are blind.  Yall must not have seen infinite's opinion on the other thread that my beats were wack, etc.  And yall must not have proper hearing, if you can't hear he's off beat.  Listen to the song's by Naz-T, that's how an emcee should be.  And NIK, I never said you were wack, you've got talent.  

Peace~

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #118 on: April 30, 2002, 11:10:26 AM »
LOL.  Some of yall are blind.  Yall must not have seen infinite's opinion on the other thread that my beats were wack, etc.  And yall must not have proper hearing, if you can't hear he's off beat.  Listen to the song's by Naz-T, that's how an emcee should be.  And NIK, I never said you were wack, you've got talent.  

Peace~

oh seen seen, my bad then, its a 50/50 thang, but ya 2 might wanna sort out ya differences anyways, talkin ya lil religious thangs about forgiveness n blah blah blah,lol, ya both got knowledge so ya shud sort out ya problems cuz ya both bein foul 2 each other

Trauma-san

« Reply #119 on: April 30, 2002, 06:19:29 PM »
^^ We just got 2 different opinions, and points of view, locstttterrrr.  I guess we feel too adamantly about our positions, or whatever.  It ain't even a religious thing, I don't know who thought that up... I mean, me and doggy get along fine, and he's muslim.  Blade's a Sikh, we get along fine.  M Dogg's catholic, we get along fine.  Religion has nothin' to do with it.  It's just, that I feel, in my opinion, that Infinite is a generally negative cat, and he's bringin' me down a little bit.. this whole fighting thing is beneath both of us, but yet we're caught up in it. If something's affecting me so bad that it makes me a worse person, I need to eliminate it, so that's why, I guess, we don't talk anymore.  I'm sure he feels the same or worse.

Peace~