Author Topic: WCC Presents...... the "One Love" Compilation  (Read 3800 times)

Tecknine

Re: WCC Presents...... the "One Love" Compilation
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2002, 09:07:25 AM »
i got an acappela to that new Jay masta jay beat..Its a pretty good song i just someone to mix it and perfect it
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2002, 09:11:19 AM »
yeh  that MVP track is cool,  put it on,   I like that one.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2002, 09:45:46 AM »
I just send my song to Blade so get ready for that making an appearance as soon as a beat is added to the song.

jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2002, 10:27:35 AM »
i got an acappela to that new Jay masta jay beat..Its a pretty good song i just someone to mix it and perfect it

i ll do that!
just send me the acapella via PM

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2002, 01:38:32 PM »
If anyone needs acapellas mixed to beats, u can send them too me at DeeeezzzzNutz...

Im on AIM all the time...

PS, I suggest you get the beat ready first before you record an acapella, and rhyme while your bumping the beat in your headphones, or else you wont flow to the beat perfectly and itll sound ameture...

infinite59

« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2002, 05:33:42 PM »
on Today at 06:48:54, Overseer wrote:i gotta few questions

1) selling.. is this gonna be sold via something like mp3.com ?
1) promotion... if someone hooks it up you can have a thin banner across the board or i could boot the connected sites to another page and have a banner there which linkes to mp3.com

3) ya want me on there? i dont rhyme.. lol.. I can make little beat.. for an intro or something... gotta concept in mind  

1) Yes.  It will be sold via something like mp3.com.  Additionally, I am very interested in speaking with you about making a package deal we could sell from the site, the mouse pad, the shirt, and compilation, sold together for a discounted price.  (we would still sell everything individually elsewhere, but I want to give people the option of a package deal)

2) Yes.  Please get with me on that.  We would greatly appreciate it if you could do those things for us.

3)  Yes.  For sure.  Please get at Trauma or I with you beat and concept, either on this thread or PM us.

Holla!!! Peace.  

infinite59

« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2002, 06:26:27 PM »
a yo Infinite....my versez iz ready dawg...recorded...holla at me on AIM or i"ll holla at you...i can mix it if you wanna...

p.s who"z "tha don one" on AIM?!...iz dis you Inf?....cauze i thought it waz K.V.B and when he hollad at me i said tha shit ain"t ready cauze i thought it waz tha shit i"m doing on K.Vz beatz...lol....so if dat waz you INFINITE.....tha shit iz ready.  ;D

Yo patna.... I thought you'd died, LOL.... yeah, I got my two verses recorded, just waitin till we finally catch eachother online..... and we got a remix in the works as well, where you and I delete one of our verses, and let tha 7th (Muslim) and Sccit (Jew) go at it for 16 war and peace bars of their own.  ~1~

infinite59

« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2002, 06:44:59 PM »
Update- 4-6-02

Unofficial Tracklisting- Tracks Physically In My Possesion And Ready to Roll if the album dropped today!  

1. - Infinite and Jimmy Cliff, "Rain", produced and mixed by Trauma.  Peep the final mixed version at the Unsigned hype forum if you haven't already.  

2. -Naz T- "Brought to Life" produced by Naz T- I had heard nothing about this cat... he humble about his mic skills... But I'll let you all in on WCC's best kept secret.... Naz T is Madd Talented, he's got some serious heat for ya'll, we're hopin to get two or three solo cuts from him on the album.    

3. tha 7th and Sccit- "Clap Your Hands"- I heard this one, this is a great party record, or something to wake your ass up in the morning.    

4.  - Blade feat. tha 7th, Trauma and Infinite- "Bad Seeds" prod. by DJ JB, mixed by Trauma- Uploaded in unsigned hype forum.

5.  - Sccit solo- "Confusion"- dope song, really opens up, tell all kind of track, some of ya'll will be able to relate.  

6.  -Narrator- "Unbelievable"- Braggadocio type raps, just submitted it today, it's dope.. it's got Style.

7. -I-Bo- "MVP" Yo, anybody familiar with the keystyle forum knows that I-Bo has one more battles than any cat at the forum, and ya'll have been listenin to his ill production and rhymes over at the Unsigned hype forum, this is his solo contribution to the compilation, he's also producin on a few more tracks.  Props to I-Bo

8. Naz-T- "It's Goin Down"-  Yo.... like I said above, the WCC's best kept secret, another dope offering from Naz-T.

9.  Primo- "Grammatics"- Yo..... When Trauma and I started this comp Primo was the first person I hollered at to let him know to get a solo track ready for us.... Well he hooked up with the homie JayMastaJay, and he met the high-expectations, Primo's got some of the illest metaphors I've ever heard.

10.  Narrator- "Keystylin"- Yo.....Don't let the title fool you, this cat flipped a track about keystylin that will blow your minds, and the beat is a 10.  Produced by DOCB, if ya'll didn't know, DOCB is the illest net-producer out there.

Several homies out there, with tracks in the works, finish that shit up, and get it to me, Keep Up the good work ya'll!!!!

-Narrator, I can't find that other track you sent me the other day, or I would have posted it in place of "Unbelievable" because I thought it was the better song.... And I'm still waiting to hear your other submissions.-

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2002, 08:51:28 AM »
Is my outro still in contention for the album?

I sent the re - record to Trauma and haven't heard anything.
The quality is shitty so I don't mind if you can't get that shit working - I'll be buying the album whatever!

Safe

infinite59

« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2002, 09:25:52 AM »

The quality is shitty so I don't mind if you can't get that shit working - I'll be buying the album whatever!

Safe

I want it on there.  I'm waitin to hear back from Trauma if he was able to mix it down like he wanted to.  But as far as I know that's still scheduled to be the outro for the album.  

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2002, 09:30:19 AM »

Safe

Is This The Outro That Gives Shout Outs To Some Of The WCC Members?

Co If So I Hope Ya Got Me On There, You Bein The Big Ba Bummie Homie  ;D Tha REALEST Regualator!

Speak 2 Ya Lata Jay Ay

(From The 'Well Illustrated Villain)  ;)

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2002, 09:56:50 AM »
Just make sure you put the "r" in brummie next time!

Bummie

LoL

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2002, 10:00:31 AM »
Ahhhhh Bollocks!!

Sorry Man

**Leaves Ashamed...**

;D

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2002, 03:58:41 PM »
This Will Be My Appereances In The Compliation Album:

Rappin & Producing "The MVP, The GOAT"
Rappin & Producing "I-BO feat Naz-T - Untitled"
Producing "ITW - Fuck Hataz"
Producing "AlerG - Sadam Hitler Remix"
Producing "CeeRide - Untitled"

+ mixing the whole album and mastering it

infinite59

« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2002, 10:53:17 AM »
There's been some controversy over the mixing of tracks, and the master recording of the album.  So I'm going to make it real simple for everyone.  Mix the track yourself, or have someone else mix it, it's entirely up to you, and your tracks will not be messed with, unless you ask for them to be touched up, peace.