Author Topic: WCC Presents...... the "One Love" Compilation  (Read 3814 times)

jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WCC Presents...... the "One Love" Compilation
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2002, 11:13:43 AM »
cool
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2002, 11:53:46 AM »
april 18th and after i will be recording like a madman, which will include 5 tracks for jay
2 for i-bo
1 or 2 for this cd
my next cd
and me and my homie boots are releasing a cd around summer as well so expect ALOT of AlerG material in the near future...by the I-bo, that Goat song is tight...good shit homie, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2002, 01:06:10 PM »
yo,

Where is the Homie Mouse at??????  I know he can drop some heat on this......
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2002, 02:03:20 PM »
Expect a lot of SSR artists to be on this shit...

Nexus, Narrator, me, and many more...

infinite59

[Re: WCC Presents...... the "One Love" Compilation
« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2002, 02:07:52 PM »
Recording to be wrapped up before end of month:
Release date: Late May/ Early June 2,002

Unofficial Tracklisting- Tracks Physically In My Possesion And Ready to Roll if the album dropped today!    

1. - Infinite and Jimmy Cliff, "Rain", produced and mixed by Trauma.  Peep the final mixed version at the Unsigned hype forum if you haven't already.    

2. -Naz T- "Brought to Life" produced by Naz T- I had heard nothing about this cat... he humble about his mic skills... But I'll let you all in on WCC's best kept secret.... Naz T is Madd Talented, he's got some serious heat for ya'll, we're hopin to get two or three solo cuts from him on the album.      

3. tha 7th and Sccit- "Clap Your Hands"- I heard this one, this is a great party record, or something to wake your ass up in the morning.      

4.  - Blade feat. tha 7th, Trauma and Infinite- "Bad Seeds" prod. by DJ JB, mixed by Trauma- Uploaded in unsigned hype forum.  

5.  - Sccit solo- "Confusion"- dope song, really opens up, tell all kind of track, some of ya'll will be able to relate.    

6.  -Narrator- "Unbelievable"- Braggadocio type raps, just submitted it today, it's dope.. it's got Style.  

7. -I-Bo- "MVP" Yo, anybody familiar with the keystyle forum knows that I-Bo has one more battles than any cat at the forum, and ya'll have been listenin to his ill production and rhymes over at the Unsigned hype forum, this is his solo contribution to the compilation, he's also producin on a few more tracks.  Props to I-Bo  

8. Naz-T- "It's Goin Down"-  Yo.... like I said above, the WCC's best kept secret, another dope offering from Naz-T.  

9.  Primo- "Grammatics"- Yo..... When Trauma and I started this comp Primo was the first person I hollered at to let him know to get a solo track ready for us.... Well he hooked up with the homie JayMastaJay, and he met the high-expectations, Primo's got some of the illest metaphors I've ever heard.  

10.  Narrator- "Keystylin"- produced by DOCB- Yo.....Don't let the title fool you, this cat flipped a track about keystylin that will blow your minds, and the beat is a 10.  Produced by DOCB, if ya'll didn't know, DOCB is the illest net-producer out there.

11.  I-Geezy feat. Infinite- "War and Peace" produced by I-Geezy.  Mixed by I-Bo.  This is the soundtrack to the Isreali/Palestinian War, I'm reppin Islam, and I-Geezy's reppin Judaism, it's current, and is a dope commentary on the times.

12.   Naz T- "Keeping It Real"-  Naz T got enough talent to get signed one day by a major in my opinion.  Ya'll are going to love all his tracks.  

13.  Narrator- "Rip You Up"- produced by DOCB.  Man can I say, they are the dynamic duo, nobody on the net can fuck with that producer/rapper duo.

14.  Nexus-  "Can't Win"- produced by DOCB.  This cat is on Sccit Style Records, and everything Sccit's been advertising about this cat is for real.

Several homies out there, with tracks in the works, finish that shit up, and get it to me, Keep Up the good work ya'll!!!!  

ALERG!!!! WHERE YOU AT HOMEBOY!!!!!! UPLOAD SOMETHING!!! SEND ME SOMETHING!!!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2002, 08:22:28 PM »
We're getting to the point now where it might be more than 10-12 tracks, everybody keeps submittin' stuff :)

Nice.

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2002, 12:17:29 AM »
will you still accept new submits? cuz me and NoT are almost done recording,  we'd definately make it before the deadline,  

lemme know
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2002, 05:01:07 AM »
infinte i said that i won't be recording until april 18th, so you'll get a track very soon after, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2002, 06:05:03 AM »
will you still accept new submits? cuz me and NoT are almost done recording,  we'd definately make it before the deadline,  

lemme know

yes.. it will be accepted ...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2002, 08:43:32 AM »
We're getting to the point now where it might be more than 10-12 tracks, everybody keeps submittin' stuff :)

Nice.

18-21 would me much better...LoL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2002, 09:51:05 AM »
I wanted to get some doper work from me on that, but i never had time...Also I REALLY need Nexus to be one here, and I mean REALLY cuz he is amazingly dope, and he needs to get a track or two up on this to prepare yall for his album which will be a net-classic...The only problem he has is that he makes most of his songs on beats from MP3.com, so Jay or Ibo or somone, hit him up with some beats so he can make a usable track for this album! Peace

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2002, 01:35:36 PM »
like that other guy...i don't mean 2 sound like a dumb shit...but is this album gonna b 4 real....i mean like proper cover art and all the shit...or is it gonna be burnt to a normal blank cd off trauma or infinites computer and a sticky cd label and all the cover art printed on a normal printer not even on shiny paper?

cos if its done all by the pc there aint really much point in payin tops to buy sumthin u could download and do urself to the exact same quality...

i mean like u would go out and buy a 2pac cd rather then burn it...is the WCC compilation gonna b like an original cd u'd buy from the shops or like any old coppied album?

infinite59

« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2002, 04:00:11 PM »
like that other guy...i don't mean 2 sound like a dumb shit...but is this album gonna b 4 real....i mean like proper cover art and all the shit...or is it gonna be burnt to a normal blank cd off trauma or infinites computer and a sticky cd label and all the cover art printed on a normal printer not even on shiny paper?

cos if its done all by the pc there aint really much point in payin tops to buy sumthin u could download and do urself to the exact same quality...

i mean like u would go out and buy a 2pac cd rather then burn it...is the WCC compilation gonna b like an original cd u'd buy from the shops or like any old coppied album?

Once the album is complete, Trauma, Sccit, tha 7th, and I are going to put our heads together and figure out the best, most proffesional way we can put the package together with what limited resources we have.  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2002, 11:06:59 PM »
Question.... would ya'all like me to make my audio debut on this shit. 'Cause I think I can get something in. Just holla back, and give me a deadline, and I'll get at you. I'll produce my own shit too. My Own Shit productions....LOL (Snoop would be proud)

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #89 on: April 14, 2002, 12:24:27 AM »
that be cool tho man, I'd like to hear your shit, I'm makin mah debut myself.  deadline is the 20th I think.  
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer