Author Topic: New Orleans...  (Read 640 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: New Orleans...
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2005, 01:23:56 PM »
no their not, theyre black

shut the fuck up sand nigger, we hate your race now not blacks

LOL @ the illegal immigrant talking... who's "we"... you ain't American, you fucking beaner

wow i didn't know tech had a boyfriend

He doesn't... I responded because  if it makes you happy believing that you have a chance of getting at Tech's dick, then do whatever helps you sleep at night....

so you guys are just talking then, or just friends with benefits. Believe me man, i'm not trying to take your man from you ,lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2005, 01:24:59 PM »
^ Jacob Joseph zaragosa
born February 27th, 1985 6:02 a.m.
UCLA medical Center ,Los Angeles California

US mother fuckin A beeeeeeeeeee-eye-itch

You're Mexican... no matter how much you tell yourself that you aren't... no matter how much you try to be a fucking gringo.... you'll always be what your parents are... a fucking wetback with a fake California ID

when have i ever denied i was mexican?
i think i've pretty much said it a bajilliion times on here
when did i jump or swim over here?
i was born here in america, and as a matter of fact i'm more american than most americans on this board this part of the country that i live in is MINE

since you hate being called Mexican.

when did i say this? i say i'm mexican all the time, lol

hotdamn

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2005, 01:29:24 PM »

LOL @ the illegal immigrant talking... who's "we"... you ain't American, you fucking beaner

He doesn't... I responded because  if it makes you happy believing that you have a chance of getting at Tech's dick, then do whatever helps you sleep at night....

so you guys are just talking then, or just friends with benefits. Believe me man, i'm not trying to take your man from you ,lol

You know when you quoted me, and the first part you deleted... that answered your question... LOL but then again, you are Mexican... so you're an illiterate fuck who can't do anything right... so did you hire your dad at your McDonalds yet or is he still bending over in the fields while Juanito pushes his shit in

hotdamn

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2005, 01:30:16 PM »
^ Jacob Joseph zaragosa
born February 27th, 1985 6:02 a.m.
UCLA medical Center ,Los Angeles California

US mother fuckin A beeeeeeeeeee-eye-itch

You're Mexican... no matter how much you tell yourself that you aren't... no matter how much you try to be a fucking gringo.... you'll always be what your parents are... a fucking wetback with a fake California ID

when have i ever denied i was mexican?
i think i've pretty much said it a bajilliion times on here
when did i jump or swim over here?
i was born here in america, and as a matter of fact i'm more american than most americans on this board this part of the country that i live in is MINE

since you hate being called Mexican.

when did i say this? i say i'm mexican all the time, lol

Yeah but you're ashamed... I don't want to insult you by calling you Mexican if you don't like remembering that you're a fucking illegal immigrant

hotdamn

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2005, 01:32:02 PM »
Bitch please... you feel or think you're American just because you carry one of these around...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2005, 01:32:12 PM »

You know when you quoted me, and the first part you deleted... that answered your question... LOL but then again, you are Mexican... so you're an illiterate fuck who can't do anything right... so did you hire your dad at your McDonalds yet or is he still bending over in the fields while Juanito pushes his shit in

whatever the fuck race you are you just embarrased your whole ancestry by not getting what i was trying to do,lol fuckin shit man

hotdamn

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2005, 01:33:39 PM »
Quieres make-o sense-o?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2005, 01:33:49 PM »
Bitch please... you feel or think you're American just because you carry one of these around...

lol that's pretty cool

<--------------not phased

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2005, 01:34:48 PM »
Quieres make-o sense-o?

^ sorry i can't help helmet retards

hotdamn

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2005, 01:36:38 PM »
Quieres make-o sense-o?

^ sorry i can't help helmet retards

It's obvious you can't help yourself, but that wasn't my question... I was asking if you could make sense... maybe if you try Spanglish you can more easily get your point across wetback

hotdamn

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2005, 01:37:27 PM »
Yo... tell your mom to stop IMing and e-mailing me... I don't wanna cyber with her... that fuckin slut keeps sending me pictures n shit...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2005, 01:37:35 PM »
america has no love for those fuckin black people the same way they aint go no love for your stanky brown ass.....fuckin yuppie....

Man my dad would kill me if i ended up like a Jake word to my fruit of the looms
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2005, 01:39:16 PM »
Yo... tell your mom to stop IMing and e-mailing me... I don't wanna cyber with her... that fuckin slut keeps sending me pictures n shit...

wow , it's like i'm fightin with a second grader

you know you're losing when you resort to makin fun of someone's mom

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2005, 01:41:22 PM »
america has no love for those fuckin black people the same way they aint go no love for your stanky brown ass.....fuckin yuppie....

Man my dad would kill me if i ended up like a Jake word to my fruit of the looms

when you say america that means all 300 million people that live here....now are you sure you wanna make that type of coment without refinning your answer.

well they're going to have to love it, we're no longer going to be the minority

your dad might not have to kill you i give you 2 or 3 more years before you go suicide bomb a nativity scene

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2005, 01:42:03 PM »
mrs. zaragosa u need a lil extreme makeover work on that stomach lady....nip and tuck baby nip and tuck
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll