Author Topic: New Orleans...  (Read 641 times)

AndrE16686

New Orleans...
« on: September 06, 2005, 04:55:19 AM »
I can't believe this, people are STILL stranded in their homes with dead bodies and Bush can only send soldiers. Am I the only person who notices Bush's supreme ignorance? He is so ignorant it nearly is evil. I mean this cunt has visted New Orleans for the second time and he can only make a half assed speach stating how he 'understands..and God bless', its the same shit with this guy. But the real shit is that journalists manage to find their way into the flooded hood and help people yet instead of sending medical supplies, food and aid they send redneck soldiers into the ghetto with a license to kill people trying to survive. I mean when Australia sent soldiers into East Timor after Indonesian militias levelled the place and massacred loads of people, our SAS soldiers set up temporary hospitals, schools, shelters and mobile kitchens (all which are still used today)all while staying fully strapped and operational. Now what the fucks up in New Orleans. This mutherfucker has gotta get impeached and if the American public can't even raise their voice then yall can't seriously expect to call yourself a serious democracy. I mean even our parliament is debating the extent of Bush's stupidity.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New Orleans...
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 05:20:15 AM »
I agree that Bush is a bit of a dick but the amount of hate and blame he is getting at the moment is quite unjust. Sure he isn't blameless but it appears everybody is is just hating on him for the sake of it.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 06:10:18 AM »
Bush aint nothing but a gun'hoe president... People are hating and blaming him because he failed to act quick enough, true no1 thought it would be this bad but you have to assume the worst case senario  in these situations and try to resolve it in the best way, bush didnt hear..
also i read an article from the major of new orleans saying a year ago they requested / needed "x" amount of millions to protect their city from diasters like this and all they got from the government was like 10 - 20% of the sum of money they needed and which is why they were so un prepared for this...

AndrE16686

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 06:37:56 AM »
But what surpirises me is that his initial reaction was the same as when the towers got hit, simply continuing on with his day. I think people have always been wary of his idiocy, even conservatives, his administration's response to the hurricane disaster was the icing on the cake. This disaster has highlighted the existence of a predominantly black underclass and the fact that taxation cuts for the rich, and the abolishment of social welfare programs has furthur isolated these people and destroyed their ability to recover and cope. In the USA 40 million American citizens have no health insurance at all and major illness or a natural disaster like a hurricane can expose these people to financial ruin. A person’s availability of provisions in dealing with an obstacle in society can broaden their range of choice, it is when there are no adequate alternatives or provisions to aid a person in a disadvantaged position that inequality occurs.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2005, 07:12:15 AM »
thats a deep view.. but i do agree with out on this one..

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2005, 11:09:57 AM »
it's crazy how new orleans is being treated like canada or france or something, by our own government....shit's not right , these are our people.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2005, 11:45:35 AM »
no their not, theyre black
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2005, 12:59:12 PM »

shut the fuck up sand nigger, we hate your race now not blacks

hotdamn

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2005, 01:02:17 PM »

LOL @ the illegal immigrant talking... who's "we"... you ain't American, you fucking beaner

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2005, 01:04:36 PM »
^ Jacob Joseph zaragosa
born February 27th, 1985 6:02 a.m.
UCLA medical Center ,Los Angeles California

US mother fuckin A beeeeeeeeeee-eye-itch

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2005, 01:06:13 PM »

LOL @ the illegal immigrant talking... who's "we"... you ain't American, you fucking beaner

wow i didn't know tech had a boyfriend

hotdamn

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2005, 01:13:19 PM »
^ Jacob Joseph zaragosa

You're Mexican... no matter how much you tell yourself that you aren't... no matter how much you try to be a fucking gringo.... you'll always be what your parents are... a fucking wetback with a fake California ID

hotdamn

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2005, 01:16:34 PM »

wow i didn't know tech had a boyfriend

He doesn't... I responded because of your racist remark, and the fact that you said "we"... which includes me, since I'm American... but it's funny cuz you aren't LOL.. fucking wetback

Anyways... since you've already shared your fantasy then just go ahead and dwell on it... if it makes you happy believing that you have a chance of getting at Tech's dick, then do whatever helps you sleep at night....

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2005, 01:21:47 PM »
^ Jacob Joseph zaragosa

You're Mexican... no matter how much you tell yourself that you aren't... no matter how much you try to be a fucking gringo.... you'll always be what your parents are... a fucking wetback with a fake California ID

when have i ever denied i was mexican?
i think i've pretty much said it a bajilliion times on here
when did i jump or swim over here?
i was born here in america, and as a matter of fact i'm more american than most americans on this board this part of the country that i live in is MINE

hotdamn

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2005, 01:23:25 PM »
^ Jacob Joseph zaragosa

when have i ever denied i was mexican?
i think i've pretty much said it a bajilliion times on here
when did i jump or swim over here?
i was born here in america, and as a matter of fact i'm more american than most americans on this board this part of the country that i live in is MINE

Ok if it makes you happy we'll call you whiteboy from now on... since you hate being called Mexican.