Author Topic: VIDEO : Commentary On New Orleans  (Read 115 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
VIDEO : Commentary On New Orleans
« on: September 06, 2005, 10:52:38 AM »
Keith Olbermann Comments on The White House's Response. For those still unsure why the president is taking so much heat this is worth watch, for those that already know why, this is a concise summation, and for those of you that are still clinging to your retarded partisanship... well by all means feel free to click and then spend the next 20 minutes trying to come up with some bullshit excuse like "George Bush actually did more than he was required to."(to quote woodrow).

Olbermann Comments on the Govts. Reponse to New Orleans.
http://www.crooksandliars.com/2005/09/05.html#a4810

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: VIDEO : Commentary On New Orleans
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 11:44:55 AM »
is this the same show where he punks Chertoff for referring to Louisinia as a city?

the link for that is :

http://media.putfile.com/OlbermannSwings

that woodrow is such a dick sucker if he honestly said that
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 12:16:03 PM »
that woodrow is such a dick sucker if he honestly said that

Stop blaming Bush. Emergency response plans and disaster relief are planned at the local and county (sometimes state) level. This is where FEMA starts off, basing their response and help on the existing state and local plans. The feds do not plan evacuations (except on multiple state levels) and do not release aid until asked for by the state governors. Bush has done all he can, and has done more than was required by declaring the area a disaster BEFORE the hurricane hit. Other than that, it isn't up to him to do anything since it is in FEMA's and the other state agency's hands. All the lack of planning and early lack of response for help can be put SQUARELY on the mayor and governor.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 01:40:16 PM »
what a pussy. in a time of national emergency, this pussy is pullin out regulations and guidelines and sayin..."see Bush is doing what he can do".

instead of takin a look at the reality on the ground. but reality is a concept so far away from engleberts twisted vision of the world.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll