Author Topic: Did Trauma kill himself?  (Read 1050 times)

hotdamn

Did Trauma kill himself?
« on: September 06, 2005, 12:20:33 PM »
Ok, so we know Trauma is a faggot and is close to 30 years old.... he lives with his mom... and his career = taking quarters out of arcades.... did he delete his account or did he kill himself? LOL I hope it wasn't cuz of this...

I saw this again last night, as it got pretty heavy.  I saw NO mexicans, 1 white skin-head looking dude talking to another white skin-head looking dude, and HUNDREDS of blacks looting and destroying storefronts.  Stealing Shoes, mainly, and baskets and baskets full of clothes.  Running around looking like G-Unit or the Ying Yang twins, clothes falling off their bodies, wife beaters on, etc.  You know, trying to be stylish in the middle of a fucking flood.  Makes me sick, they look like fucking animals. 

OH, I get it!  Bush caused the Hurricane.  You are fucking pathetic.  There's people dead over here and you see it as political. 

That's what you said to someone else, yet you are just as fucking pathetic. You complain about one person making it "political", yet you sit there and talk about how black people "make you sick". You're fucking disgusting.

Obviously you can't read, or you're having difficulty comprehending what is written. I never said that you made anything political. I said you accused someone else of making things political, and ignoring the disaster.... and then I added that you were doing the same thing (I know you have trouble, so let me specify that: same thing = ignoring the disaster, and focusing on some bullshit... in your case, the race of the looters). Do you get it now, cousin-fucker?

Also; you're accusing me of being racist, but using the word political.  Get a fucking dictionary.  Learn what you're talking about before you step to someone with a fucking intellect

LMAO @ the irony. I don't think I need to say anything about this, since it's pretty much self-explanatory, but I still wouldn't expect a dumbfuck like you to see what's wrong with that.

The correct word would've been: BY  (not but).

Which leads us to "Get a fucking dictionary".... TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE, DUMBFUCK.

"Someone with a fucking intellect"? THAT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT YOU. LOLL... if anything, you need to take your advice on this on as well, since you're the dumbfuck here, and I'm the one who exposed you to be the dumbfuck that you are.

Now please do yourself a favor, and hop off my dick... I'm not Mormon, and not one of your relatives.

wcsoldier

Re: Did Trauma kill himself?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 12:37:51 PM »
Trauma is just an asshole who thinks he gonna change the world. Plus if you don't agree with him, he usually says you are silly... He's just a very narrow minded man and a Bush stan

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 12:44:05 PM »
Remember he exposed himself by making a post explaining how he's "potentially gay"? I think that was the end of Trauma's stay at WCC... :-X

wcsoldier

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 12:48:51 PM »
Remember he exposed himself by making a post explaining how he's "potentially gay"? I think that was the end of Trauma's stay at WCC... :-X
Didn't know he did that  :loser:

hotdamn

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2005, 12:51:48 PM »

Yeah when he admitted his brother was straight but that he was gay. LOL what a faggot... a gay, right-wing Mormon... you know this guy is fucking his uncle right now.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2005, 02:15:52 PM »
the prob with trauma is that he can be hipocritical. to just use stereotypes on him, is just low blows, jamal u smell, drive a taxi, and your a terrorist. ...

herpes

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2005, 02:23:53 PM »

what, someone explain to me what happened with that

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2005, 02:24:59 PM »
he basically compared his borthers maculinity to his, but he didnt say he was gay, im too lazy to find the thread.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2005, 02:29:53 PM »
He started by claiming he was extremely real for what he was about to say right before he started talking about his potential to be a homo and his brother who was always straight and never did any gay things... :-\

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2005, 02:32:31 PM »
Jerry

Jerry

Jerry

hotdamn

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2005, 02:36:32 PM »
jamal u smell, drive a taxi, and your a terrorist. ...

0 out of 3. I don't smell... actually Eastern Europeans are known for not bathing. I don't drive a taxi.. and that stereotype was off, since I'm not Indian/Paki. I'm not a terrorist, but you would've been more on point calling me Taliban.

You're Ukrainian? LOL... so you are gay (which you have proven), and your mom has more hair on her body/face than you.

rafsta

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2005, 02:37:57 PM »
maybe trauma deleted his account, and now posts as one of those gays that keep signing up...

UAK

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2005, 02:44:50 PM »
Nah he justed moved to Utah to become a priest  :D

Bored to Death

• Lil Geezy
  • watch out hot sex
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2005, 02:47:33 PM »
one can only wish

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2005, 03:02:17 PM »
jamal u smell, drive a taxi, and your a terrorist. ...

0 out of 3. I don't smell... actually Eastern Europeans are known for not bathing. I don't drive a taxi.. and that stereotype was off, since I'm not Indian/Paki. I'm not a terrorist, but you would've been more on point calling me Taliban.

You're Ukrainian? LOL... so you are gay (which you have proven), and your mom has more hair on her body/face than you.
idiot.. which is sad cause im callin u this, i called u those things, cuase i know ur not them , shows u that strereotrypes are bulshit, and ukranians are gay? nah, ukranaian/russian sterotypes, we drink lots of vodka (true) hot ass bitches (true) men are hairy (well i am.) but theres so many other which arent true.