Author Topic: Did Trauma kill himself?  (Read 1047 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: Did Trauma kill himself?
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2005, 03:06:08 PM »
So Trauma Is Gay?...is that for real?

hotdamn

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2005, 03:08:04 PM »
nah, ukranaian/russian sterotypes, we drink lots of vodka (true) hot ass bitches (true FOR SOME... JUST LIKE WITH MIDDLE EASTERN HOES... MOST EASTERN EUROPEAN WOMEN ARE FAT HAIRY BITCHES) men are hairy (well i am.. WOMEN ARE EVEN HAIRIER) but theres so many other which arent true.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2005, 03:08:53 PM »
Trauma really deleted his account? Damn. He was one of the topposters, like 14k or so.

Naw he's still here: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=1383
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

hotdamn

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2005, 03:11:48 PM »
If he's still here... then he just felt dumb as a motherfucker after the posts I quoted above. Anyways, for those asking about Trauma being a faggot...

Others are born (probably many, many, many children) with the tendency to be gay.  When I was a kid, I loved music and singing, I loved to dance, I was potty trained early, I loved school, I loved to talk, I didn't like playing in the dirt or getting dirty, and I wasn't very good at sports.

My brother on the other hand, loved getting dirty, hated school, would never dance or sing, and liked to fight all the time.

In the wrong situation, with the wrong parents, I could have grown up queer as a motherfucker!  Fortunately my dad was there to give me a father figure, so I grew up normal, even though to this day I'm not some macho testosterone driven motherfucker who's going to go fighting everyone (although my penchance for talking has given me a sharp tongue which I'm sure anybody familiar with this board knows about).  My brother could NEVER have been gay.  The way he was born, he just didn't have it in him, you could have raised him in a house of women, and he would have came out exactly as he is today.  Me?  I dunno.  I'm just glad my dad was around

LMAO.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2005, 03:16:34 PM »
nah, ukranaian/russian sterotypes, we drink lots of vodka (true) hot ass bitches (true FOR SOME... JUST LIKE WITH MIDDLE EASTERN HOES... MOST EASTERN EUROPEAN WOMEN ARE FAT HAIRY BITCHES) men are hairy (well i am.. WOMEN ARE EVEN HAIRIER) but theres so many other which arent true.

dude, i hang out with mostly all russian people, and of the girls i know and seen , 16-23, theres so many gorgeous girls, and ofcourse theres the ugly 1s, like every race or w/e but ye, and only specific parts the girls are hairy like Georgians or Armenians, girls from the Ukraine are not hairy.

and the trauma quote, um.. i dont get wats funny, dude makes a point.

hotdamn

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2005, 03:17:58 PM »

dude, i hang out with mostly all russian people, and of the girls i know and seen , 16-23, theres so many gorgeous girls, and ofcourse theres the ugly 1s, like every race or w/e but ye, and only specific parts the girls are hairy like Georgians or Armenians, girls from the Ukraine are not hairy.

and the trauma quote, um.. i dont get wats funny, dude makes a point.

He was in the process of coming out of the closet... slowly but steadily...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2005, 03:51:49 PM »
so you have to be a macho testosterone driven mothafucka willing to fight everybody if you don´t wanna be gay?  ::)

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2005, 05:53:23 PM »
He probably went down to Louisiana to get some free shit himself and got blasted  :(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2005, 06:59:21 PM »
He probably went down to Louisiana to get some free shit himself and got blasted  :(

naw he went to get his donation back.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2005, 07:33:04 PM »

naw he went to get his donation back.

Well in that case, I hope the funeral is beautiful.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2005, 07:46:14 PM »
so you have to be a macho testosterone driven mothafucka willing to fight everybody if you don´t wanna be gay?  ::)

No, but you don't have to claim that you grew up with a tendancy to be gay...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2005, 08:31:32 PM »
I think Trauma is just waiting for Bush to give some bullshit excuse for not being there in time and then Trauma will come back and defend it to death.

Or maybe he realized Bush is a clown and is now re-thinking his life.

One thing is for sure; he's going to accuse all of us of being obsessed with him like he does everytime he gets mentioned.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2005, 10:08:57 PM »
What A Fagg

Elevz

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2005, 02:41:57 AM »
You can call him a fag... Or maybe you can call him a honest person?

Quit the hating. Trauma is a stand up dude, and there's nothing wrong with homosexuality if that's what he is. Open your eyes, the world is bigger than your own little computer room. So many people here just keep hating on dude, calling him a fag, and at the same time YOU'RE the ones lacking the social skills to even keep a woman on this board. Keep it rolling, guys!

Don Seer

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2005, 02:47:14 AM »

he's not even gay... these people posting this are obsessed with "gayness" and people being gay.. who's the real homo?

they've just twisted what trauma said.. he was just saying he _could_ have turned out gay had his parents treated him like a sissy and wrapped him in cotton wool