Author Topic: Did Trauma kill himself?  (Read 1077 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Did Trauma kill himself?
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2005, 03:26:18 AM »
You can call him a fag... Or maybe you can call him a honest person?

Quit the hating. Trauma is a stand up dude, and there's nothing wrong with homosexuality if that's what he is. Open your eyes, the world is bigger than your own little computer room. So many people here just keep hating on dude, calling him a fag, and at the same time YOU'RE the ones lacking the social skills to even keep a woman on this board. Keep it rolling, guys!

he's not even gay... these people posting this are obsessed with "gayness" and people being gay.. who's the real homo?

they've just twisted what trauma said.. he was just saying he _could_ have turned out gay had his parents treated him like a sissy and wrapped him in cotton wool

Two co-signs (although I´m not Trauma´s greatest fan), and NIK, use that intellect of yours. If you say you could have turned out gay but you´re happy you did not for a bunch of reasons, then you are obviously not a fag. I know you speak English, and you´ve mentioned the word "logic" about a hundred fucking times in that why-did-i-get-banned topic, so use it now, if you don´t wanna be a hypocrit.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2005, 04:57:41 AM »

he's not even gay... these people posting this are obsessed with "gayness" and people being gay.. who's the real homo?

they've just twisted what trauma said.. he was just saying he _could_ have turned out gay had his parents treated him like a sissy and wrapped him in cotton wool

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2005, 05:55:03 AM »
You know what psychologists say.. ppl who are sooo busy with calling others fags, usually have problems and want to make sure everybody knows they ain't gay, cause if they wouldnt make fun of "gays", ppl might think they are..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2005, 07:32:52 AM »
You know what psychologists say.. ppl who are sooo busy with calling others fags, usually have problems and want to make sure everybody knows they ain't gay, cause if they wouldnt make fun of "gays", ppl might think they are..

that conclusion does not take a psychologist to draw it

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2005, 08:02:01 AM »
Damn! Did jamal get banned again?
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

'EclipZe

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2005, 09:06:19 AM »
^ lmao i just noticed that 2 :D

btw. what's wrong with gay's then ? :o

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2005, 09:07:57 AM »

that conclusion does not take a psychologist to draw it
Im not sayin it takes a genius to be a psychologist
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2005, 10:13:47 AM »

Quit the hating. Trauma is a stand up dude, and there's nothing wrong with homosexuality if that's what he is. Open your eyes, the world is bigger than your own little computer room. So many people here just keep hating on dude, calling him a fag, and at the same time YOU'RE the ones lacking the social skills to even keep a woman on this board. Keep it rolling, guys!

Two co-signs (although I´m not Trauma´s greatest fan), and NIK, use that intellect of yours. If you say you could have turned out gay but you´re happy you did not for a bunch of reasons, then you are obviously not a fag. I know you speak English, and you´ve mentioned the word "logic" about a hundred fucking times in that why-did-i-get-banned topic, so use it now, if you don´t wanna be a hypocrit.

Why is he even posting about his potential to be gay in the first place? By what he wrote, he is obviously a closet case. He basically said "I'm a soft ass sissy, but since I was raised straight I'm straight!"...Dude's as closet as they come...PeACe

Suga Foot

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2005, 10:27:45 AM »
^Why do you care so much?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2005, 10:31:19 AM »
^Why do you care so much?

For the same reason he cares about "Jews being the type to complain throughout history"...

I don't really care though, just pointing out that the guy's a fruitcup...PeACe

Suga Foot

« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2005, 10:38:04 AM »
I guess it's between you two.  Keep on keepin on then.

btw, that bud looks like alaska.

Elevz

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2005, 10:47:49 AM »

LOL  ;D

"I'm about to smoke some of Alaska, shit's niiiiiice"  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2005, 10:59:30 AM »

It's called "Very Powerful"...It's some super dank shit...Here are some facts:

Origin: Power Plant/Afghani hybrid.
Look: Dense nugs covered with thick crystals. Well formed and perfectly matured. The THC crystals were at their peak, looking ready to explode!
Smell: Metallic/chemical scent is oddly appealing.
Taste: There was a bit of a metal flavor. Do I detect trace elements from the hydro?
Effects: Guess what? This shit is VERY POWERFUL! (How long did it take to come up with this name?) Nice quick high achieved with only about two tokes.
Overall: Even though it tastes a bit "hydro'd" I was still using this as my heavy hitter (strongest gear in my posession) last week. Excellent, long lasting high!

8) 8) 8)

Elevz

« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2005, 11:01:51 AM »

It's called "Very Powerful"...It's some super dank shit...Here are some facts:

Origin: Power Plant/Afghani hybrid.
Look: Dense nugs covered with thick crystals. Well formed and perfectly matured. The THC crystals were at their peak, looking ready to explode!
Smell: Metallic/chemical scent is oddly appealing.
Taste: There was a bit of a metal flavor. Do I detect trace elements from the hydro?
Effects: Guess what? This shit is VERY POWERFUL! (How long did it take to come up with this name?) Nice quick high achieved with only about two tokes.
Overall: Even though it tastes a bit "hydro'd" I was still using this as my heavy hitter (strongest gear in my posession) last week. Excellent, long lasting high!

8) 8) 8)

Hook me up in the hookup spot, would ya!  8)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2005, 11:06:54 AM »

Why is he even posting about his potential to be gay in the first place? By what he wrote, he is obviously a closet case. He basically said "I'm a soft ass sissy, but since I was raised straight I'm straight!"...Dude's as closet as they come...PeACe

first off, you think in stereotypes. Gays aren´t necessarily soft little "sissies", otherwise you could drop any soap in any shower. Being a "soft ass sissy" doesn´t necessarily have to do with liking to take it up the ass either.

"Closet" means that you hide something away, hence "coming out of the closet"...Trauma is not closet, he is honest about the fact that a certain side of his is what people associate with homosexuality. His thesis is that he might have grown up to be gay, hadn´t it been for the way he grew up. That´s it, period. Many people in here, Jamal being the prime example, are so concerned with them not being gay and not being soft that it reminds me of 12 year old kids holding cigarettes and feeling goddamn tough about it.....