Author Topic: Did Trauma kill himself?  (Read 1072 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Did Trauma kill himself?
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2005, 11:18:37 AM »
You can call him a fag... Or maybe you can call him a honest person?

Quit the hating. Trauma is a stand up dude, and there's nothing wrong with homosexuality if that's what he is. Open your eyes, the world is bigger than your own little computer room. So many people here just keep hating on dude, calling him a fag, and at the same time YOU'RE the ones lacking the social skills to even keep a woman on this board. Keep it rolling, guys!

he's not even gay... these people posting this are obsessed with "gayness" and people being gay.. who's the real homo?

they've just twisted what trauma said.. he was just saying he _could_ have turned out gay had his parents treated him like a sissy and wrapped him in cotton wool

Two co-signs (although I´m not Trauma´s greatest fan), and NIK, use that intellect of yours. If you say you could have turned out gay but you´re happy you did not for a bunch of reasons, then you are obviously not a fag. I know you speak English, and you´ve mentioned the word "logic" about a hundred fucking times in that why-did-i-get-banned topic, so use it now, if you don´t wanna be a hypocrit.

Why is he even posting about his potential to be gay in the first place? By what he wrote, he is obviously a closet case. He basically said "I'm a soft ass sissy, but since I was raised straight I'm straight!"...Dude's as closet as they come...PeACe

first off, you think in stereotypes. Gays aren´t necessarily soft little "sissies", otherwise you could drop any soap in any shower. Being a "soft ass sissy" doesn´t necessarily have to do with liking to take it up the ass either.

"Closet" means that you hide something away, hence "coming out of the closet"...Trauma is not closet, he is honest about the fact that a certain side of his is what people associate with homosexuality. His thesis is that he might have grown up to be gay, hadn´t it been for the way he grew up. That´s it, period. Many people in here, Jamal being the prime example, are so concerned with them not being gay and not being soft that it reminds me of 12 year old kids holding cigarettes and feeling goddamn tough about it.....

WTF? Rapists in jail are forced to be gay from lack of pussy, it has nothing to do with testostarone. Gays, for the most part, are soft sissies...Trauma is hiding the fact that he is gay by claiming that he only acts gay, but in reality is straight...Now how gay is that? I seriously don't buy it...You might, but I don't...and that's all it comes down to...PeACe

Don Seer

« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2005, 11:33:05 AM »

Quit the hating. Trauma is a stand up dude, and there's nothing wrong with homosexuality if that's what he is. Open your eyes, the world is bigger than your own little computer room. So many people here just keep hating on dude, calling him a fag, and at the same time YOU'RE the ones lacking the social skills to even keep a woman on this board. Keep it rolling, guys!

he's not even gay... these people posting this are obsessed with "gayness" and people being gay.. who's the real homo?

they've just twisted what trauma said.. he was just saying he _could_ have turned out gay had his parents treated him like a sissy and wrapped him in cotton wool

Two co-signs (although I´m not Trauma´s greatest fan), and NIK, use that intellect of yours. If you say you could have turned out gay but you´re happy you did not for a bunch of reasons, then you are obviously not a fag. I know you speak English, and you´ve mentioned the word "logic" about a hundred fucking times in that why-did-i-get-banned topic, so use it now, if you don´t wanna be a hypocrit.

Why is he even posting about his potential to be gay in the first place? By what he wrote, he is obviously a closet case. He basically said "I'm a soft ass sissy, but since I was raised straight I'm straight!"...Dude's as closet as they come...PeACe

first off, you think in stereotypes. Gays aren´t necessarily soft little "sissies", otherwise you could drop any soap in any shower. Being a "soft ass sissy" doesn´t necessarily have to do with liking to take it up the ass either.

"Closet" means that you hide something away, hence "coming out of the closet"...Trauma is not closet, he is honest about the fact that a certain side of his is what people associate with homosexuality. His thesis is that he might have grown up to be gay, hadn´t it been for the way he grew up. That´s it, period. Many people in here, Jamal being the prime example, are so concerned with them not being gay and not being soft that it reminds me of 12 year old kids holding cigarettes and feeling goddamn tough about it.....

WTF? Rapists in jail are forced to be gay from lack of pussy, it has nothing to do with testostarone. Gays, for the most part, are soft sissies...Trauma is hiding the fact that he is gay by claiming that he only acts gay, but in reality is straight...Now how gay is that? I seriously don't buy it...You might, but I don't...and that's all it comes down to...PeACe

why u still got trauma's dick in your mouth you can't help yourself but say he's gay over and over AND profess you're expertise on the gay man... looks like you've studied hard...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2005, 11:39:46 AM »

why u still got trauma's dick in your mouth you can't help yourself but say he's gay over and over AND profess you're expertise on the gay man... looks like you've studied hard...

I've studied hard? I just said I thought he was gay...LMAO, DUBCC is a funny place. You say something, and everyone jumps on your dick about it, either tryna misconstrue what you've said, or simply just twist the shit out of it...I don't give a fuck about Trauma. He follows me into every thread and writes up an essay about why I'm this or why Jews are that. All I'm doing is saying I believe the man is a rainbow. No need to find another reason to jump up on my dick for another 5 pages...

Don Seer

« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2005, 11:44:12 AM »

I've studied hard? I just said I thought he was gay...LMAO, DUBCC is a funny place. You say something, and everyone jumps on your dick about it, either tryna misconstrue what you've said, or simply just twist the shit out of it...I don't give a fuck about Trauma. He follows me into every thread and writes up an essay about why I'm this or why Jews are that. All I'm doing is saying I believe the man is a rainbow. No need to find another reason to jump up on my dick for another 5 pages...

LMFAO the most hypocritical statment EVER posted by you.... "You say something, and everyone jumps on your dick about it, either tryna misconstrue what you've said, or simply just twist the shit out of it"

YOU _ARE_ DOING THAT YOU FAGGOT!

if you "dont give a fuck about trauma" why in gods fucking name are you STILL arguing about him saying something he said on MAY TWENTIETH thats over THREE months ago... thats really really fucking sad no matter how you trying and wrap it up.

and in fact you've brought it up as your main point of argument against him every time you post.. fucking weak.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2005, 11:46:30 AM by Overseer »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2005, 11:46:43 AM »

LMFAO the most hypocritucal statment EVER posted by you.... "You say something, and everyone jumps on your dick about it, either tryna misconstrue what you've said, or simply just twist the shit out of it"

if you "dont give a fuck about trauma" why in gods fucking name are you STILL arguing about him saying something he said no MAY TWENTIETH thats over THREE months ago... thats really really fucking sad no matter how you trying and wrap it up.

Are you stupid? Where am I arguing? I just said I believed he was gay...This thread was about Trauma, so I brought it up...It's not like I was just following Trauma in random threads and calling him a homo...For the last time, I don't give a shit about him, I simply believe he's homo...PeACe

Don Seer

« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2005, 11:48:06 AM »

LMFAO the most hypocritucal statment EVER posted by you.... "You say something, and everyone jumps on your dick about it, either tryna misconstrue what you've said, or simply just twist the shit out of it"

if you "dont give a fuck about trauma" why in gods fucking name are you STILL arguing about him saying something he said no MAY TWENTIETH thats over THREE months ago... thats really really fucking sad no matter how you trying and wrap it up.

Are you stupid? Where am I arguing? I just said I believed he was gay...This thread was about Trauma, so I brought it up...It's not like I was just following Trauma in random threads and calling him a homo...For the last time, I don't give a shit about him, I simply believe he's homo...PeACe

you never called trauma gay in other threads... pull the other one... quick search your history and delete the evidence!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2005, 11:50:32 AM »

you never called trauma gay in other threads... pull the other one... quick search your history and delete the evidence!

I've called Trauma gay in threads where he typed up essays tryna explain something about me that makes no sense whatsoever...He's done that many times, so I've had to tell him what I think about him many times...That's all there is to it, stop tryna make it bigger than it is...PeACe

Jewbacca

« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2005, 01:09:13 PM »
I remember one time little Richie Cunningham tried to grab my ass I damn near beat his ass to death with a monkey wrench in my garage.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2005, 05:02:14 PM »

1. rapists in jail are not forced to be anything...I wouldn´t wanna fuck guys up the ass if I were in jail
2. How do you know that gays are generally soft sissies? D´you study that?
3. Trauma didn´t say he "acted gay"...you have to do some twisting for him to have said that

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2005, 05:06:46 PM »
I sensed that Dr. Phil has to step up his sensing game. But you´re funny anyways

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2005, 05:13:30 PM »
LOL...seriously though, why are you so concerned?

Genius quote of the day:
2. How do you know that gays are generally soft sissies? D´you study that?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2005, 06:13:11 PM »
^^ explain how this is genius quote of the day. I know three people of whom I know they´re gay...no, they´re not good friends of mine, but I just know em and know they´re gay. None of them classifies as what you´d probably call a "soft sissy", at least not from all I can tell

and I´m not "so concerned", I´m just discussing. You make threads about getting banned and go on for eight pages arguing that it doesn´t sway you and you just want people to explain logically blablabla. Don´t bring up that shit, really
« Last Edit: September 07, 2005, 06:15:30 PM by Kill wants the world and he wants it now »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2005, 10:17:28 AM »
^^ explain how this is genius quote of the day. I know three people of whom I know they´re gay...no, they´re not good friends of mine, but I just know em and know they´re gay. None of them classifies as what you´d probably call a "soft sissy", at least not from all I can tell

and I´m not "so concerned", I´m just discussing. You make threads about getting banned and go on for eight pages arguing that it doesn´t sway you and you just want people to explain logically blablabla. Don´t bring up that shit, really

Gays, in general, are soft sissies...That doesn't mean they're all soft sissies, but the generalization of them are. That's why your comment was genius quote of the day. Have a nice one... 8)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2005, 01:05:38 PM »
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

CARES!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Seer

« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2005, 01:24:48 PM »
NIK cares deeply that Trauma is gay.. otherwise his fantasies are ruined  :-X