Author Topic: Did Trauma kill himself?  (Read 1073 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Did Trauma kill himself?
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2005, 03:30:03 PM »
^^ explain how this is genius quote of the day. I know three people of whom I know they´re gay...no, they´re not good friends of mine, but I just know em and know they´re gay. None of them classifies as what you´d probably call a "soft sissy", at least not from all I can tell

and I´m not "so concerned", I´m just discussing. You make threads about getting banned and go on for eight pages arguing that it doesn´t sway you and you just want people to explain logically blablabla. Don´t bring up that shit, really

Gays, in general, are soft sissies...That doesn't mean they're all soft sissies, but the generalization of them are. That's why your comment was genius quote of the day. Have a nice one... 8)

must mean you know more about it than me. Have a nice one too

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2005, 06:38:17 PM »
Its not something to be proud of, to know a lot about gays Kill

Sikotic™

« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2005, 06:54:19 PM »
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

CARES!

For real. It doesn't affect any of us, it's not like I'm ever gonna come in contact with him anyways.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jewbacca

« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2005, 07:04:11 PM »
HHeeeeeeeeeeeey

Aren't you the drummer in Richie's band and Richie had a party and the euro-americans didn't want to attend because Richie had a negro drummer?

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2005, 07:16:34 PM »
HHeeeeeeeeeeeey

Aren't you the drummer in Richie's band and Richie had a party and the euro-americans didn't want to attend because Richie had a negro drummer?

Yeah. Those crackas got a drumstick up they asses though. Then they went after me.....

....I survived the lynching though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE