Author Topic: Perfect Dark Limited Edition  (Read 172 times)

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
Perfect Dark Limited Edition
« on: September 06, 2005, 10:28:20 PM »
Perfect Dark Limited Edition comes to light

LE will come on two discs, in collector's case, with comic booklet and collectible holographic glyph cards.
Perfect Dark for the Nintendo 64 is one of the most adored first-person shooters of all time. Its success brought in a legion of fans that demanded more of heroine Joanna Dark once the game was completed. Rumors of its sequel floated around for what seemed like ages, until Rare and Microsoft announced that the series would finally return on the Xbox 360.

Of course, with half a decade passing between installments, fans of the franchise may have lost a bit of their fervor. Microsoft is trying to stir some renewed interest in the secret agent's sequel (actually, prequel) by announcing a Limited Collector's Edition of the game to be released in a two-disc set.

The $59.99 game (the standard edition will cost $49.99) will come in a special black metallic case. Disc one will feature the standard game, and disc two will feature bonus content, including a behind-the-scenes video feature, unique gamer pictures for Xbox Live's gamer card, a custom theme for the Xbox 360 "dashboard," and the first chapter of Greg Rucka's novel Perfect Dark: Initial Vector.

Those hoping to get a little insight on the game's release date are still going to have to wait. Microsoft has only announced that Perfect Dark Zero will be released "this holiday." PD0 is rated M for Mature.
if you ask me, i think they should include the original game with a better framerate and xbox live support on the bonus disk.  i bet people would be a little more interested then.
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Perfect Dark Limited Edition
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 10:29:13 PM »
ok