Author Topic: Kuwait donates 500 million dollers to the US  (Read 450 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: Kuwait donates 500 million dollers to the US
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2005, 01:13:11 PM »

Kuwait's money is U.S.A's money anyway. Publicity stunt.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2005, 05:40:49 PM »
^^ lol and how is that?
elaborate plzz

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2005, 08:56:37 PM »
Kuwait was adopted by the U.S.

All kinds of American companies aka American capitalism has taken over Kuwait, therefore America pretty much owns that muthafuca. Deny it all you want.

What is 500 million to America anyway? A couple of bombs? This is AMERICA !!!! They are more than capable to handle a fuckin CITY by themselves, but they over there in Iraq and Afghanistan trying to create another Kuwait, creating murder capitals while they murder for capital. 
« Last Edit: September 08, 2005, 09:04:19 PM by RODZILLA tha BAYlien »

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2005, 08:57:22 PM »
Cool.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2005, 10:16:58 PM »
kuwait makes a shitload of money off oil half a billion dollars is all in a days work

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

KiLlA_kAlI_kId

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2005, 10:21:38 PM »
He's turning down money cuz he doesn't trust places like cuba. And he's a bitch

g unot

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2005, 12:47:19 AM »
creating murder capitals while they murder for capital. 

yo thats tight right there

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2005, 04:17:20 AM »
I HEARD…BUSH IS TURNING AWAY MONEY!

Now, we know that the government doesn’t want the help of Fidel Castro and Cuba, but I heard that Bush and company are reluctant to accept huge amounts of aid from other countries like Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Belgium, Canada, China, Colombia, Cuba, Dominica, the Dominican Republic, El Salvador, the European Commission, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Lithuania, Mexico, the Netherlands, other members in NATO, New Zealand, Norway, North Korea, the OAS, Paraguay, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, and more. Furthermore, they are offering material goods, supplies and even doctors. IS THIS TRUE? And, is New Orleans under MARTIAL LAW? What’s that all about?

http://www.allhiphop.com/rumors/?ID=815

LMFAOOO WHERE THE FUCK did Armenia get money to donate? My country is up to their ears in debt and can't feed 90% of the population. LOL
if itz true, itz messed up
im a bit surprised Iran may hav offered cause of how US is on there ass, but it is for humanity.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2005, 05:17:55 AM »
Kuwait was adopted by the U.S.

All kinds of American companies aka American capitalism has taken over Kuwait, therefore America pretty much owns that muthafuca. Deny it all you want.

What is 500 million to America anyway? A couple of bombs? This is AMERICA !!!! They are more than capable to handle a fuckin CITY by themselves, but they over there in Iraq and Afghanistan trying to create another Kuwait, creating murder capitals while they murder for capital. 
this again proves the ignorance and arrogance in america, yall think yall god or somn
Kuwait does not allow any foreign money to be invested in the kuwaiti market... thats by law, that means that all the money generated in kuwait is 100% kuwaiti, not very smart if u ask me, considering the amount of money foreigners willing to invest in a small country like kuwait
no foreigners can go to the stock market and buy shit
no foreigners can even own land or companies or any thing in kuwait unless its a car or somn
one thing u wanna know is that the kuwaiti and saudi arabian money thats invested in the american market is estimated to be 460 billion dollers
and even more invested in europe, kuwaiti government owns 20% of daimler chrysler and owns shell, Q8 (duh) oil companies in europe
about 50% of gas stations in europe r fully or partially owned by kuwait
« Last Edit: September 10, 2005, 05:22:43 AM by notorious^q8I »

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2005, 11:49:26 AM »
^ America still owns yall asses..... You guys are the House Niggaz of the middle east,

happy cuz u eating dinner...Massa still got dibs on ya ass

what u think that Gulf War was a favour?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2005, 12:45:49 PM »
I'm gettin money nigggaaa

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2005, 05:42:06 AM »
^ America still owns yall asses..... You guys are the House Niggaz of the middle east,

well i did my part in schooling u so we are over with the ignorance part
arrogance.. i dunno i guess its gonna need more than a katrina or a sept 11th to break the arrogance
best wishes to the ppl in NO man

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2005, 09:22:43 AM »

Kuwait does not allow any foreign money to be invested in the kuwaiti market...

And you actually believe this? It sure may seem that way. Kuwait is America's bitch whether you like it or not. How many new American corporations have opened up in the last decade out there? How you like shopping at Target & JC Penny's these days? What that American car muscle like? How y'all like them Big Macs and Whoppers with AMERICAN cheese muthafucaz? Do you really think Oil is the only reason America puts its dick in everyone's ass? Although they got they hands in the oil too regardless. But Kuwait wants to look superior and claims all kinds of shit like the one I quoted above. Who wouldn't? Basically everything you quoted is true, BUT it does not include America. Who do you think made them set those laws in place in the first place? America don't fuc around, they masterminds. I'm just speaking on the truth here, I don't side with America or anyone. I'm middle eastern myself, so you know how that goes.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2005, 09:33:49 AM by RODZILLA tha BAYlien »

COMING IN 2008.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2005, 11:35:46 AM »

well i did my part in schooling u so we are over with the ignorance part
arrogance.. i dunno i guess its gonna need more than a katrina or a sept 11th to break the arrogance
best wishes to the ppl in NO man

why are u changin the subject and avoiding the topic?

I was born in faggety ass Kuwait. Fuck Kuwait. You smell me. You guys suck dick, end of story.

As long as Im alive aint no Kuwaiti gettin love on TOT especially a proud one.

If America was a sultan, youre the top hoe in the Harem u feel me?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2005, 06:31:10 AM »

Kuwait does not allow any foreign money to be invested in the kuwaiti market...

And you actually believe this? It sure may seem that way. Kuwait is America's bitch whether you like it or not. How many new American corporations have opened up in the last decade out there? How you like shopping at Target & JC Penny's these days? What that American car muscle like? How y'all like them Big Macs and Whoppers with AMERICAN cheese muthafucaz? Do you really think Oil is the only reason America puts its dick in everyone's ass? Although they got they hands in the oil too regardless. But Kuwait wants to look superior and claims all kinds of shit like the one I quoted above. Who wouldn't? Basically everything you quoted is true, BUT it does not include America. Who do you think made them set those laws in place in the first place? America don't fuc around, they masterminds. I'm just speaking on the truth here, I don't side with America or anyone. I'm middle eastern myself, so you know how that goes.

there is alotta hate in ur language, which is typical since u a middle eastren lol
i aint gonna answer the dick in kuwait ass kinda shit cause i aint no kid
those so called american corporations r brought in the country by kuwaiti money same way they r brought into other countries with local money
so since the UK has TGI fridays in almost every major city that it sukking american dikk??
or egypt and lebanon for having mc donald's does that mean they sukkin american dikk
and if thats ur point then america is the biggets dick sucka in the gulf cause gulf investments in america are over 400 billion as i stated
thats more than wat bush is spending on ur miltary
my whole point is ur argument was weak
the mcdonaldsand jcpennys (which we dont have in kuwait) argument is weak
they r brought in with kuwaiti money and have kuwaiti owners and the mother or the head company in the country of origin gets a peice of the cake for using the name

CLASSIC.... west is BACK