Author Topic: Anybody do Cocaine?  (Read 1313 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Anybody do Cocaine?
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2005, 05:22:49 AM »
cor you tried fair few drugs then... aint touched nothing other then weed duno why just dont see the point..
few of my mates have done shrooms before said its good but you do trip out quite a bit... one of my close friends poped few shroom capps then we went a played some football.. the bwoy has never played so well ever lol
I'd advise against mushrooms. Never done them myself but I once witnessed a mate give his bin a very severe beating when he thought it was the devil trying to pick a fight with him.

yeah, you really don´t know what you´re in for with the psychedelics...a friend of mine popped shrooms too, and discovered a bunch of ducks he became so infatuated with that he followed them down a river...with his clothes on. From some point on, he doesn´t remember jack anymore, but he woke up under some tree in a park he´d never been to before. His trip was fun, but that stuff is just risky

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2005, 05:28:15 AM »
Bristol is full of chav's.. so's this town... depends what u like though..

only found out yesterday that the only decent club this town had isn't reopening...

no more hiphop nights.. no Nu Skool Breakz or DnB nights (what my mate plays) or anything... fucked up :(

Heard nothing but good reports about a night out on the lash around Bristol. Maybe it's different scenes though if your looking for Hip Hop and DnB nights (the lad whos play that, same bloke who's dad choked to death on his own sick?)
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

Don Seer

« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2005, 06:04:09 AM »
oh i think bristol has a good hiphop scene.. its got everything.. there's a club on a boat called the Thekla that i hear is good.. not sure how rowdy it gets up there.. its probably better than it is here at the moment even though this place is a lot smaller.. always seems to be a ruck here lately... last week there was someone with a cracked skull on the front of the paper.. little while back some girl got glassed and lost an eye..

yeah my my who DJs is the one who's granddad choked.. sadly his dads on the same path right now :(
dude used to be a regular round town.. now he's only 50 and can barely walk properly as too much booze is fuckin his circulation..
we used to be scared of dude.. he was hard as feck.. now he's turned into a weak smelly dirty old man in the space of about 3 years.. its really sad..

i only have one friend who is remotely into hiphop.. so unless its local theres no way to get a car load or two together. poor dude gets dragged to brizzle for wank techno nights with his g/f though.. lol.. haha..
me mates are a bit down about having nowhere decent to go right now.. but i'm sure something will happen.. we've lost 4 venues in the past and always ended up in a new one... they just got short memories

« Last Edit: September 08, 2005, 06:07:50 AM by Overseer »

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2005, 06:20:59 AM »
oh i think bristol has a good hiphop scene.. its got everything.. there's a club on a boat called the Thekla that i hear is good.. not sure how rowdy it gets up there.. its probably better than it is here at the moment even though this place is a lot smaller.. always seems to be a ruck here lately... last week there was someone with a cracked skull on the front of the paper.. little while back some girl got glassed and lost an eye..

Thought it was all fields and farmers down there. It's starting to sound more and more like my sort of place. Reason I was asking is because I'm down in Bristol next month, if it had been a bit closer I'd have stopped by for a couple or ten jars.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

NADYA_IS_BACK

« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2005, 06:30:03 AM »
ur best off swimmin to cardiff than stayin in bristol!!!!

Don Seer

« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2005, 06:32:25 AM »
yeah actually.. i've never been out in bristol... but i've been to the CIA in cardiff..  i dont like bristol much apart from Park St for shops.. but even thats fallen off last few years..

a girl i know friom chepstow got spiked with GHB n raped  in cardiff a few years back (by a dude from bristol actually) :(

OiYou.. u going to a match or something

well problem with a small town is... everyone sees each other around a lot.. and since theres less venues people bump into each other more often.. which is bad when people got beef.. from prior nights or whatever..

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2005, 07:17:23 AM »
Did it 1 time.fucked,smoked out,and danced to hiphop hooray the whole night. 8)
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

NADYA_IS_BACK

« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2005, 07:44:18 AM »
yea i used 2 go out in middlesbro it fuckin sucked havin to avoid the same old people every week , its gettin like that in newcastle too, cos evreywhere u go has the best hiphop nights on certain nights etc u get me

rafsta

« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2005, 07:52:37 AM »
I'd advise against mushrooms. Never done them myself but I once witnessed a mate give his bin a very severe beating when he thought it was the devil trying to pick a fight with him.

mushrooms vary from person to person... if youre in the right surroundings around people youre comfortable with youll have a safe trip... i've had good and bad trips, and it was my environment that affected it.

Don Seer

« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2005, 07:55:18 AM »
^ same for LSD.. if you look back at what i said i pretty much said this... i liked doing it out in the countryside without anything apart from me, nature and any fellow trippers..  town was weird as fuck on shrooms..

NADYA_IS_BACK

« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2005, 07:57:31 AM »
damn seer im scared of u now

rafsta

« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2005, 07:58:21 AM »
^ same for LSD.. if you look back at what i said i pretty much said this... i liked doing it out in the countryside without anything apart from me, nature and any fellow trippers..  town was weird as fuck on shrooms..

i think LSD back in the days was ALOT better than now, coz i rate musshies 100x over lsd, and i think thats becasue they dont make trips like they used to...

Don Seer

« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2005, 08:16:56 AM »

NADYA_IS_BACK

« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2005, 08:18:30 AM »
u do baddddddddddd drugs

Don Seer

« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2005, 08:23:26 AM »
do? :P it was many years ago.......