Author Topic: No Ford SUV's in Europe?  (Read 186 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
No Ford SUV's in Europe?
« on: September 08, 2005, 02:17:10 AM »
I haven't seen one Ford SUV here in Belgium, and I was wondering...have any of you seen them in the rest of Europe?
I think that they don't manufacture them around here, because they have every other model that Ford makes, except for the SUV's :-X

It's kinda weird...I see SUV's from Volvo, BMW, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Porsche, Lexus, GMC, Chrysler, etc...but not one from Ford.

I'd like to buy one when I get older.

The new 2006 Ford Explorer:

Don Seer

Re: No Ford SUV's in Europe?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2005, 02:24:34 AM »

certain cars in america dont have demand over here.. some SUVs also often dont pass emissions/economy tests.

why u need something so big? hell... my golf is too big for 90% of the driving I do...
its just the other 10% i do need the seats..
one day i hope to buy a small sporty car for my 90% driving and another car for shopping.. and all that other shit.. :)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2005, 03:51:26 AM »
yeah...what Seer said, plus streets in Europe tend to be more narrow. Try to drive an italian city or a spanish village in a SUV...even the average European town would kinda be a pain in the ass with one of those

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2005, 07:20:11 AM »
streets to fucking small. 8)
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

blend

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2005, 12:53:08 PM »
I'd like to buy one when I get older.

With petrol prices I think ppl will eventually be giving them away or pushing them off cliffs. So glad a ride a bike. Its soo damn cheap.

And SUVs are a bitch to parellel park and stuff I damaged 2 when I worked at Toyota.. "1 more and your so fired".. Lesson don't own up to damage.

shotu

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2005, 04:19:49 PM »
LOL i dont think isaw ONE hummer there wen i was on vacation that thing would take up the whole street

Diabolical

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2005, 04:39:50 PM »
A hummer would take up my street, i dont know how they manage to get them on the 2 sides or the read over there let alone 1.

Most USA Fords never get over here anyway even the small ones,does the us even get Mondaos or Fiestas?

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2005, 07:18:20 PM »
SUV's will be gone soon too. People can't afford those gas guzzlers anymore.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2005, 08:01:18 PM »
I drive a ford SUV  ;D

I also fill up my tank every 5 - 6 days  ;D

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2005, 04:51:53 AM »
LOL i dont think isaw ONE hummer there wen i was on vacation that thing would take up the whole street

See that's the thing...there are Hummers here in Europe. In fact, it's starting to become "trendy" nowadays to own one here in Belgium (and propably the other European countries as well). And the Hummer's bigger than a Ford SUV...so I don't think it's got something to do with the fact that the Ford SUV's are too big for the roads here.

Perhaps like Seer said, there isn't any demand for it...or it didn't mean the qualifying tests. I don't know...I think I'll go to a Ford dealership around here and just ask. I'm really curious to know.

And yeah, my parents tell me I'm crazy that I even consider buying one since it guzzles gas like a mofo'. They're right though, it's just that I like those SUV's so much 8)

Throwback

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2005, 06:39:17 AM »
i saw a hummer limo the other day. it ran out of gas.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2005, 07:04:06 AM »
man if i was u id get a RSX type S (perfferably 05)