Author Topic: Killīs 50 greatest albums ever - #45 (WITH EXTRA HOOK-UP!!)  (Read 383 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: Killīs 50 greatest albums ever - #45
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2005, 11:40:05 PM »
Hey Kill, you wouldn't happen to have any other Sly albums you can hook up do you?

uhm, you got Stand?

Not on MP3, it'd be appreciated. I could try and hook something up for a trade, if there's something you're looking for PM me and I'll see if I have it. I've got 6500 songs on my computer so maybe.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2005, 03:10:51 AM »
ok, Iīll think about what we could trade, and Iīll see that I can get Stand up asap, but today Iīll never have my computer on long enough to upload an album I guess, except maybe in the evening (itīs about noon here right now). However, Iīll up it and pm you about something Iīd be interested in

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2005, 07:34:38 AM »
ok, Iīll think about what we could trade, and Iīll see that I can get Stand up asap, but today Iīll never have my computer on long enough to upload an album I guess, except maybe in the evening (itīs about noon here right now). However, Iīll up it and pm you about something Iīd be interested in

Sounds good.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Killīs 50 greatest albums ever - #45 (WITH BONUS HOOK-UP)
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2005, 04:39:39 PM »
yeah, hereīs the 1968 album (or 1969, different sources say different stuff) "Stand!" for all of my dubcc buddies....cf OG post
« Last Edit: September 07, 2005, 04:42:31 PM by Kill wants the world and he wants it now »

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2005, 10:52:48 AM »