Author Topic: Now_Im_A_Fuckin_Know_It_All... has a GAYDAR!  (Read 698 times)

rafsta

Re: Now_Im_A_Fuckin_Know_It_All... has a GAYDAR!
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2005, 07:34:26 AM »
There's this extremely gay tv show host in The Netherlands (Gordon) and he once said he didn't know he was gay till he was like 23 or something.

thats coz he is a dumb faggot.

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2005, 08:03:27 AM »
There's this extremely gay tv show host in The Netherlands (Gordon) and he once said he didn't know he was gay till he was like 23 or something.

thats coz he is a dumb faggot.

::)

You, with your narrow minded brain, draw your conclusions too quick.

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2005, 08:15:16 AM »

I agree it'd be pretty hard to tell wether someone was gay or not from a distance

However if ya ever interact with them it's pretty easy to tell straight away wether they are or not, mainly due to their poofy manerisms. There'd have to be something wrong with your sense of social skills if you weren't able to tell or not.
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

NADYA_IS_BACK

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2005, 08:19:46 AM »
no.......not all gays are typically "gay", even to a tiny extent............some are so so so hard to detect unless they actually tell you

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2005, 08:22:47 AM »

and the opposite is true.. i've known some people who are so camp and whatnot i found it ultra hard to believe they werent gay.... its even harder in these "metro" days... lol..   

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2005, 08:26:59 AM »

Haha true...all those faggy looking blokes wearing pink shirts with the collars up (no offence if anyone on this board does). It's always funny being in a pub when the older blokes take the piss out of em.
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

Diabolical

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2005, 08:37:53 AM »
There is too much talk about gay people on this forum, which is supposedly full of straight guys and a few women.

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2005, 08:38:38 AM »

and who on this forum mentions it the most?

NIK and Jamal........ right?

NADYA_IS_BACK

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2005, 08:44:10 AM »
Maybe theyre a closet couple with 2 adopted far eastern babies

Diabolical

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2005, 08:48:25 AM »
There is alot of them but yeha siccit mentions it in the thread about CAPS and there is alot of others.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2005, 08:59:51 AM »
you CANT NOT KNOW if youre gay or not... from a youngen (the first chick i had a crush on i was 5) i knew i needed the pink to survive... after all those stupid tv shows i've seen, all the gay people said they liked boys from a young age, and that giurls didnt do it for them... so how can you not know if youre gay ? (not bi, gay)
because it´s not all black and white. Some people think they´re hetero for quite long till they realize it doesn´t give them real satisfaction, some people are bi but more attracted to one gender...there´s quite a number of gays who have children and were married till they realized they´re gay, then there´s men who cheat on their wives with transvestites, believe me, there´s everything. Being undecided seems strange to me too, but I can understand some people are, in a way

and the opposite is true.. i've known some people who are so camp and whatnot i found it ultra hard to believe they werent gay.... its even harder in these "metro" days... lol..   
lol true...I know this guy everybody makes fun of cause he looks gay, but he´s got a girlfriend

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2005, 09:57:28 AM »
LOL...Horrible thread...You try sonning me and it turns into a thread about how to spot homo's...Why did you delete all the posts from last night? Did what "Dr. Phil" have to say really get to you that bad? And then you try saying that straight people can't spot fags? LMAO...Dumbest shit ever...It's called common sense. As if fags don't talk, act, and dress different than straights do...Are you too slow to see differences in different types of people? Come on, you can do better than this Seer... :-X

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2005, 11:34:08 AM »
what i dont get is those confused fuckers.... how can you not know if you like pussy or not ?

well, there´s bi´s. Some of them might like pussy, but realize later how they like dick even more, some have a boring sexual life and start wondering if they´re playing for the wrong team........lots of possibilities
and u wood know all this because?

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2005, 01:13:12 PM »
LOL  I have gaydar.  and I'm not gay.  it's not hard to point out a dick lick when you see one.  it's just in the way they walk and talk AND most importantly how they interact with others, both male and female. 

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2005, 03:35:14 PM »
what i dont get is those confused fuckers.... how can you not know if you like pussy or not ?

well, there´s bi´s. Some of them might like pussy, but realize later how they like dick even more, some have a boring sexual life and start wondering if they´re playing for the wrong team........lots of possibilities
and u wood know all this because?

like that´s something you´d never hear about...not in real life, but this is so popular in entertainment. And I read this a while ago