Author Topic: Now_Im_A_Fuckin_Know_It_All... has a GAYDAR!  (Read 695 times)

DAYUM

Re: Now_Im_A_Fuckin_Know_It_All... has a GAYDAR!
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2005, 04:58:07 PM »
overseer behave...

J Bananas

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2005, 05:01:58 PM »
Maybe theyre a closet couple with 2 adopted far eastern babies

LMAO props

rafsta

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2005, 08:20:19 PM »
you CANT NOT KNOW if youre gay or not... from a youngen (the first chick i had a crush on i was 5) i knew i needed the pink to survive... after all those stupid tv shows i've seen, all the gay people said they liked boys from a young age, and that giurls didnt do it for them... so how can you not know if youre gay ? (not bi, gay)
because it´s not all black and white. Some people think they´re hetero for quite long till they realize it doesn´t give them real satisfaction, some people are bi but more attracted to one gender...there´s quite a number of gays who have children and were married till they realized they´re gay, then there´s men who cheat on their wives with transvestites, believe me, there´s everything. Being undecided seems strange to me too, but I can understand some people are, in a way

and the opposite is true.. i've known some people who are so camp and whatnot i found it ultra hard to believe they werent gay.... its even harder in these "metro" days... lol..   
lol true...I know this guy everybody makes fun of cause he looks gay, but he´s got a girlfriend

i think the world would be a better place without fags... i dont feel comfortable around strangers now, because i feel if i talk to a male dude i dont know, he could be gay and have hidden motives... where is the honesty ? and it pisses me off, thats not the way god intended, its obvious gays didnt exsist 5000 years ago... they wouldnt be able to lube up, so basically something has gone seriously wrong in the time-line of rapings etc in the roman ages.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2005, 08:36:29 PM »
you CANT NOT KNOW if youre gay or not... from a youngen (the first chick i had a crush on i was 5) i knew i needed the pink to survive... after all those stupid tv shows i've seen, all the gay people said they liked boys from a young age, and that giurls didnt do it for them... so how can you not know if youre gay ? (not bi, gay)
because it´s not all black and white. Some people think they´re hetero for quite long till they realize it doesn´t give them real satisfaction, some people are bi but more attracted to one gender...there´s quite a number of gays who have children and were married till they realized they´re gay, then there´s men who cheat on their wives with transvestites, believe me, there´s everything. Being undecided seems strange to me too, but I can understand some people are, in a way

and the opposite is true.. i've known some people who are so camp and whatnot i found it ultra hard to believe they werent gay.... its even harder in these "metro" days... lol..   
lol true...I know this guy everybody makes fun of cause he looks gay, but he´s got a girlfriend

i think the world would be a better place without fags... i dont feel comfortable around strangers now, because i feel if i talk to a male dude i dont know, he could be gay and have hidden motives... where is the honesty ? and it pisses me off, thats not the way god intended, its obvious gays didnt exsist 5000 years ago... they wouldnt be able to lube up, so basically something has gone seriously wrong in the time-line of rapings etc in the roman ages.

You are completly wrong. Gays & Bi's were around since the Greek Empire, which was before the Roman Empire. And it was real common for men to be gay before they got married. It was "wrong" to be gay really when Christianity spread. Learning about this in European History right now ;D

rafsta

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2005, 08:42:07 PM »

You are completly wrong. Gays & Bi's were around since the Greek Empire, which was before the Roman Empire. And it was real common for men to be gay before they got married. It was "wrong" to be gay really when Christianity spread. Learning about this in European History right now ;D

well all i'm saying is, the shit wouldve started to spread then, just like child-molesters etc... i think the chances of a person being a child-molester is multiplied if they were molested as a chile themself.

and how would gays have existed back in the old school, i mean the old-school like when there was no fashion n shit.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2005, 09:56:53 AM »
^you gotta be joking with that last comment, lol^

I was hit on by a gay guy and i didn't even realize it,  he was a friend of my sister. We met eachother and hockey got brought up and we were just discussing it for awhile. I thought the guy was cool as shit, he was buying shots and beers, i thought he had alot of money or some shit. My girlfriend who was meeting up with us got to the bar and i kinda just peaced out to the table her and our friends had got. The next day my sister was asking me if i knew that guy was gay and trying to hint he was hitting on me by buying me drinks and i was fucken clueless. I swear to god this dude wasn't feminine at all, he knew his shit in the sports area, and drank whisky like a champ. I asked her why she didn't tell him i'm not gay before hand, she was like i wish i did cause he was mad that he dropped a bunch of money on a straight dude lol. Ah well, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2005, 01:13:02 PM »
captain you talk a lot of shit in this thread  :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

rafsta

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2005, 06:00:58 PM »

yeah i reralised that after reading it... i know a few gay dudes and im cool with em, so my comments werent really called for, its just gay dudes i dont know that piss me off... when i get to know em and realise theyre still human then im cool with em... but i just feel violated that a dude only talks to me coz he wants a piece of ass, they make me feel like one of those bitches that think theyre cool coz all these dudes talk to em, when really theyre just after a piece of ass... damn my rugged good looks.

g unot

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2005, 06:07:05 PM »

yeah i reralised that after reading it... i know a few gay dudes and im cool with em, so my comments werent really called for, its just gay dudes i dont know that piss me off... when i get to know em and realise theyre still human then im cool with em... but i just feel violated that a dude only talks to me coz he wants a piece of ass, they make me feel like one of those bitches that think theyre cool coz all these dudes talk to em, when really theyre just after a piece of ass... damn my rugged good looks.

at the start of the thread it said this shit

"According to author Donald F. Reuter, gaydar is the telepathic sixth sense that only gay men seem to possess. But ultimately, its main function is to help gay men recognize one another in situations involving the general straight population. "

so that means they know ur gay

rafsta

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2005, 06:12:05 PM »
lol !~

The Watcher

« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2005, 07:13:21 PM »
so, if you can detect gay people, that means you're some kind of closet homo? can't be right ..

i find it hard to be around homos, just since its not my thing (my wife will tell you that!), but i can sense them near me a mile away. i was at a nightclub once, some dude was tryna hit on me, he disappeared for 45mins or so, and came back in DIFFERENT CLOTHES and tried again
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

NADYA_IS_BACK

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2005, 07:56:53 PM »
You must be hot.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2005, 01:15:43 AM »
That word "BI"fucks me up!!if you suck dick homie.......................your gay, fuck that. >:(
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2005, 02:19:55 AM »
it's not that hard to spot out a flamboyant fag and see he's gay.

but its weird, on a tv show i saw, some tranny could spot out which tranny's were male and which were female when they were covered up all the way.. i couldnt pick any of em, neither could anyone else in the house...

but that gay-dar shit isnt true, the only way two fags can spot eachother out, is when they dwell in eachothers eyes and realise they want to fuck eachother in the ass.

man, y would u want to watch a tv show a bout trannies, thats disgusting

peace

rafsta

« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2005, 08:21:15 PM »
it's not that hard to spot out a flamboyant fag and see he's gay.

but its weird, on a tv show i saw, some tranny could spot out which tranny's were male and which were female when they were covered up all the way.. i couldnt pick any of em, neither could anyone else in the house...

but that gay-dar shit isnt true, the only way two fags can spot eachother out, is when they dwell in eachothers eyes and realise they want to fuck eachother in the ass.

man, y would u want to watch a tv show a bout trannies, thats disgusting

peace

it was on bbc, or some english channel, it wasnt a show about trannies, just a segment in a show about some gay dude pickin out tranny's... fucking british tv.