Author Topic: Now_Im_A_Fuckin_Know_It_All... has a GAYDAR!  (Read 702 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Now_Im_A_Fuckin_Know_It_All... has a GAYDAR!
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2005, 11:34:37 AM »
Overseer probably feels stupid now...Once again,

Are you too slow to see differences in different types of people?

You haven't shown up in this thread ever since you realized your attempt to talk shit backfired and got fucked up by common sense and simple logic. 8)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Now_Im_A_Fuckin_Know_It_All... has a GAYDAR!
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2005, 03:23:31 PM »
Captain, homosexuality is not a new-age thing at all. Homosexuality is matter of fact not even a human thing, itīs common among mammals and quite wide-spread among birds

I was hit on by a gay guy and i didn't even realize it,  he was a friend of my sister. We met eachother and hockey got brought up and we were just discussing it for awhile. I thought the guy was cool as shit, he was buying shots and beers, i thought he had alot of money or some shit. My girlfriend who was meeting up with us got to the bar and i kinda just peaced out to the table her and our friends had got. The next day my sister was asking me if i knew that guy was gay and trying to hint he was hitting on me by buying me drinks and i was fucken clueless. I swear to god this dude wasn't feminine at all, he knew his shit in the sports area, and drank whisky like a champ. I asked her why she didn't tell him i'm not gay before hand, she was like i wish i did cause he was mad that he dropped a bunch of money on a straight dude lol. Ah well, peace.

lol, but thatīs nice for you since he didnīt molest you, you had nice talks and he bought you all those drinks and shit...never had a similar experience though