Author Topic: ZAB JUDAH VS. BUSTA RHYMES ! MC Takes On Brooklyn Boxer !!  (Read 628 times)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
ZAB JUDAH VS. BUSTA RHYMES ! MC Takes On Brooklyn Boxer !!
« on: September 08, 2005, 10:48:16 PM »
Reports surfaced last weekend that rapper Busta Rhymes and 5 ft. 6, Brooklyn boxer Zab Judah got into a scrap at a party in New York during which one of them ended up knocked out.

Some accounts have Bussa Bus the winner; others claim the former IBFF world champ delivered the final blow. Allhiphop.com writer Illseed says he was able to verify that an altercation did take place, citing a detective in Manhattan South as a source.

“I heard the party in question Busta was possibly a lil tipsy with two girls when he and Zab got into it,” reports Illseed of the two combatants, who have reportedly never gotten along. “I heard Zab rushed him and knocked him clean out with one punch. But, on the flipmode side, I heard that Busta was the one doing the knocking out and Zab was actually arrested.”

With the southpaw tipping the scales somewhere between 140 and 150 pounds, Busta has a considerable size dvantage, but according to Illseed, Judah may have been carrying The Great Equalizer.

“I can't call it, but I heard Super Judah got caught with a piece on him and may have gun charges pending now,” he writes. “At least they were scrappin' it out old school, if they were at all. I ain't saying s**t! Zab is one of my favorite boxers (as I said a few days ago) and Busta got me patiently waiting for his Aftermath debut."
http://www.eurweb.com/story.cfm?id=22185

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Re: ZAB JUDAH VS. BUSTA RHYMES ! MC Takes On Brooklyn Boxer !!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2005, 10:53:24 PM »
Heard this on the radio...but I heard that busta won?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2005, 02:46:18 PM »
i read mixed thingz up at allhiphop.com

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2005, 09:07:08 PM »
Mark my  words there is no way Busta would have knocked out Zab.The only way that Busta would stand a chance would of been by a sucker punch.Zab is a freakin Pro boxer he would of knocked out the shit out of Busta easily.