Author Topic: How many of you "people" are actually from the "West Coast"....  (Read 1950 times)

Diabolical

Re: How many of you "people" are actually from the "West Coast"....
« Reply #120 on: September 10, 2005, 06:09:31 PM »
I've always been suspect of the dudes on this board. You can kinda tell how square they are by the dumb shit they post. There's no way they could be from the West or the U.S. for that matter.... ::)

Yeah because were not ignorant fools like you haha.
Im fucking glad i live 6000 miles away from you.

I hope you only listen to music from the west coast because if you dont then you are the bigest hypocrite on this board and this thread will mean shit.

Easy there Ricky Schroder... ::) Keep your ass in Europe, dreaming of drive-bys and six-fours. You would never make over here in the jungle homie. At least not trying to bang or slang. You come on this board to live out a fantasy you have about being a banger, well this shit ain't real "Casper" if it was you be scraped by half the muthafuckas on here. Keep dreaming "Sven".... ;D

The guy who runs this board is from the UK dumbfuck. ::)

And what? Will I be banned? Ahaha, look I don't give a fuck who's from where if dude comes at me I'ma get back at him. And do I think
European muthafuckas don't understand West Coast music like people from the West Coast?...Yes! Hell Yes! You guys are corny. Don't get mad because I speak the real....

You speak shit son. I heard more sense from the Eiht dick riding net bangers.
Just so you know, i dont even come here for the West Coast section no more, so i doubt i dream about 64s and bangin(only ya moms). You just mad you're a Toby, motherfucker.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2005, 06:11:54 PM by Cop Killla »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #121 on: September 10, 2005, 06:44:01 PM »
ive been in san diego since april 22, 1987
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #122 on: September 10, 2005, 06:45:18 PM »
as long as you feel the West Coast, that's what counts 8)
^Real talk... 8)

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #123 on: September 10, 2005, 07:14:08 PM »
ive been in san diego since april 22, 1987

hey homie is that your birth date?

Jakubs

« Reply #124 on: September 10, 2005, 07:58:58 PM »
Sacramento
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

RAYDOGG

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #125 on: September 10, 2005, 10:06:30 PM »
**enters the thread Pops The Collar**

[e-40]YAY AREA!!!!![/e-40]

dubee

• 'G'
  • "it dont matta, as long as my pocket gets fatta"
« Reply #126 on: September 10, 2005, 10:25:35 PM »
you busta ass niggas dont know shit about VALLEJO aka V-town, Vallejo Joe, home of da macs, YAY AREA. Just recently moved to South Sac off of florin rd. take a stroll through south sac ya bitches. WHAT Iz It

dubee

• 'G'
  • "it dont matta, as long as my pocket gets fatta"
« Reply #127 on: September 10, 2005, 10:27:59 PM »
get stupid go dumb thats where we from VALLEJO

dre_gfunk

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #128 on: September 11, 2005, 06:08:38 AM »
I'm from Tunisia. I was born and raised ion the city of Monastir, west coast of the mediterranean sea

Elevz

« Reply #129 on: September 11, 2005, 06:22:08 AM »
Easy there Ricky Schroder... ::) Keep your ass in Europe, dreaming of drive-bys and six-fours. You would never make over here in the jungle homie.

Ahaha, look I don't give a fuck who's from where

European muthafuckas don't understand West Coast music like people from the West Coast?...Yes! Hell Yes! You guys are corny. Don't get mad because I speak the real....

Go ahead, keep contradicting yourself like that... In case you ever had any credibility here, let me bust your bubble. It's way gone. To put it the Jamal way; you've been sonned  ;D

Acgrundy

« Reply #130 on: September 11, 2005, 09:17:36 AM »
you busta ass niggas dont know shit about VALLEJO aka V-town, Vallejo Joe, home of da macs, YAY AREA. Just recently moved to South Sac off of florin rd. take a stroll through south sac ya bitches. WHAT Iz It

lol, I used to live in South Sac, near florin road.  that place sucks man, GHETTO.  I moved and now I live over in the Citrus Heights/North Highlands/Sacramento area, which is much better.

xp

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #131 on: September 11, 2005, 10:08:10 AM »
Born and raised in southern California......live about 10 miles east of downtown LA......and i work in Downtown LA....

WESTSIDE!!!

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=W+3rd+St+%26+Loma+Dr,+Los+Angeles,+CA+90017&spn=0.033234,0.058464&t=k&hl=en

thats where i work

here is where i live

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=N+Central+Ave+%26+E+Rush+St,+South+El+Monte,+CA+91733&spn=0.531744,0.935417&hl=en

I live off of Peck Rd and Ramona.... just north of the 10!.... anyway I was born and raised off 104th and Crenshaw in the avenues.
shit well then bring me a movie from blockbuster than...or the what used to be tommys....now called los chiles or some bullshit...but cool shit didnt know that many people even knew about el monte...lol
Are u talkin about La Iguana Loca? i jsut moved to el monte... and since everyone is shoutin out there taco spot, my fav is actually tacos mexico, there all over the hood... they used to have 50 cent tacos Now THAT was the SHIT..... To all the SD ppl, I lived down there for 3 years in grad school I didnt see much but i Did find out that el cajon blvd was the HO stroll
« Last Edit: September 11, 2005, 10:19:45 AM by xp »
You think you're Afro-American?
You're a 14th amendment and a good nigga
Jews don't salute the fuckin swastika
but niggaz pledge allegiance to the flag that accosted ya

DLC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #132 on: September 11, 2005, 10:19:21 AM »
I was originally from San Fernando. I bought my own house about a mile away in Sylmar. My backyard has a dope ass view of the entire San Fernando Valley. 818 is the area code. For those that don't know it's about 20 minutes from Hollywood or or 30 minutes from Downtown L.A. or Malibu.

I love it where I live as well as the music that originates from this coast. But I think it's dope that the love for westcoast music reaches all the way to Europe. That shit blows me away knowing so many people from Europe post here. I think it's great.

San Fernando Valley's "FLOJOS" Southern California - Toyota 4x4 & Mini Truck Club

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #133 on: September 11, 2005, 08:34:38 PM »
I'm from St. Kitts and that's in tha Caribbean, Population 40,000  ;D

I from tha West Coast of my country, grew up listening to West Coast music and this sin't coz i was born on tha West so i said i'm gonna listen to tha music it happend coz tha West music has a better feel to it and that's about it

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #134 on: September 11, 2005, 10:00:10 PM »
Hong bong :o