Author Topic: Reasons Why Lil Jay should let Quik know his Album has Been Leaked  (Read 488 times)

mauzip

Re: Reasons Why Lil Jay should let Quik know his Album has Been Leaked
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2005, 04:29:28 AM »
man Lil Kim's album hasnt leaked and today is the 9th. Its supposed to be out on the 13th. I would expect that to leak early but it hasnt, especially now that it got 5 mics in The Source

Props to her label (unless it's pushed back, lol). I remember Mannie Fresh' album and Lil Wayne's latest album didn't leak till like 3 or 4 days before it hit stores.

'EclipZe

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2005, 04:34:05 AM »
god I downloaded trauma and im so gonna get this shit, the album is so fucking dope...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2005, 06:58:05 AM »
man Lil Kim's album hasnt leaked and today is the 9th. Its supposed to be out on the 13th. I would expect that to leak early but it hasnt, especially now that it got 5 mics in The Source

Props to her label (unless it's pushed back, lol). I remember Mannie Fresh' album and Lil Wayne's latest album didn't leak till like 3 or 4 days before it hit stores.

Lil Kims aint out untill Sept 27th.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson