Author Topic: Help Redman fans...are his Remixes rare?  (Read 128 times)

soopa-man

Help Redman fans...are his Remixes rare?
« on: September 10, 2005, 08:44:32 PM »
i have some really bad quality vinyl rips of some remixes and i cant seem to find them on CD-Singles, ive looked on E-Bay and this vinyls shop has them, but on vinyl, im thinking of copping the vinyl but damn i want to bump them on cd! any one know where to get these or if you got them hook-me-up! LOL
Heres the names ill post the shitty vinyl rips when yousendit worls again....

Smoke A Blunt Too (The Promo)....Damn this shyt is nice!

Blow Your Mind Remix...Crazy shyt too!

Funkorama Remix...this one has Erick Sermon on it pretty dope

Rockefeller Remix...this one had a video and i still cant find it

Time 4 Some Aksion...this is a little hyper beat-wise, but shit i cant find it anywhere

like i said i'll post the quality rips i have when yousendit works for me, but damn does anyone have these on CD?...

Elevz

Re: Help Redman fans...are his Remixes rare?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 05:50:09 AM »
Blow Your Mind remix was on Whut? Thee Album. Don't know about the other songs, I'm guessing they're kinda rare.

soopa-man

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2005, 02:14:53 PM »
^^^Yeah my bad, I have the album i have a list of remixes by him, damn homie these remixes are bangin, and i cant seem to find them anywhere! It fuckin sucks because these are classic material, straight funky ass shit, takes me back....im trying to find them in good quality...

soopa-man

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2005, 10:35:51 PM »
http://rapidshare.de/files/5003099/02-redman-funkorama__funk_doctor_mix_-0mni.mp3.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/5003167/03-redman-rockafella__remix_version_-wcr.mp3.html

^^^OH SHIT HOMIE! Thanks Alot!! Major Props, I Really Didn't think anyone was interested and shit...Yo homie you heard that, "Smoke A Blunt Too (Da Promo)" song shit is bangin im looking for it too, if i find it ill hook you up, and damn i guess there is two remixes to "Funkorama Remix" the one i heard and seen the vinyl to has Erick Sermon rhyming on it...Props again!

tonyscarbones

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2005, 11:09:33 PM »
hook it up man

i'm a huge redman fan

he needs to drop sum new shit

gilla house