Poll

"whos better, Lebron or Kobe?"

kobe
22 (53.7%)
Lebron
19 (46.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: "whos better, Lebron or Kobe?"  (Read 2979 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: "whos better, Lebron or Kobe?"
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2005, 05:47:42 PM »
Lets not forget Phil Jackson

Of course...

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2005, 05:58:17 PM »
KOBE 3 TITLES AND many incredibles 4 quarters, LEBRON NO PLAYOFF. You can argue about Kobe had Shaq and blah blah blah but it wouldn't make sense so close this thread

KOBE NO PLAYOFF EITHER last year

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2005, 07:31:30 PM »
LMFAO...This board is so hilarious.

thats kinda what the rest of us were thinkin about the Kobe dickriders  ;)

this is a wastcoast rap messege board therefore there's going to be Laker/kobe fans you fucking moron  :grumpy:

how do you not expect us to have the back for a guy that brought 3 straight championships to L.A you dumb ass :grumpy:

so u support Shaq?

try to understand the posts before u respond or else youll just look stupid, like now...again. what every non laker fan laughs at you guys about...is the fact that you think the world is crazy when they dont agree with u lol. but if the world was to agree with u, u use that as a basis for your argument.

Seriously, how about this be the last "Whos better Kobe or Lebron" thread? Its stupid honestly. All Kobe dickriders are always going to say him....and everyone else will say Lebron. Rings mean shit for an individual player, as has been said by someone else here. U guys trying to compare a player like Lebron to Kobe and saying Kobe is better because of rings is stupid. Lebron hasnt been in the league long enough to win the amount of rings that Kobe was handed due to Shaq lol. So quit trying to use that argument. And if you want to use it, then we should NEVER again hear a comparison of Kobe to Jordan....or Pippen for that matter.

Kobe=Sidekick  ;) Shaq was Batman, Kobe was Robbin....deal with it, and move on.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2005, 07:44:48 PM »
Seriously, how about this be the last "Whos better Kobe or Lebron" thread? Its stupid honestly. All Kobe dickriders are always going to say him....and everyone else will say Lebron.

LMFAOOOOOO!! Are you kidding me? You're saying only Kobe dickriders think Kobe is better than LeBron? LOLLLL ROFLMAO...You know how many people I know who don't even like Kobe whatsoever that will laugh at people claiming LeBron is better? Your whole statement is a joke...LMAOOOO.

ecrazy

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2005, 07:58:21 PM »
Seriously, how about this be the last "Whos better Kobe or Lebron" thread? Its stupid honestly. All Kobe dickriders are always going to say him....and everyone else will say Lebron.

LMFAOOOOOO!! Are you kidding me? You're saying only Kobe dickriders think Kobe is better than LeBron? LOLLLL ROFLMAO...You know how many people I know who don't even like Kobe whatsoever that will laugh at people claiming LeBron is better? Your whole statement is a joke...LMAOOOO.
What was that? i couldnt hear you with Kobe's Dick So Far Down Your Throat.....Your On Kobe's Dick So Hard I'd Swear You were a White Girl from Colorado waiting to get raped

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2005, 09:40:10 PM »

Kobe=Sidekick  ;) Shaq was Batman, Kobe was Robbin....deal with it, and move on.

see what i mean..only faggots take away from a nother mans hard work

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2005, 09:42:58 PM »

What was that? i couldnt hear you with Kobe's Dick So Far Down Your Throat.....Your On Kobe's Dick So Hard I'd Swear You were a White Girl from Colorado waiting to get raped

calm down bitter clipper fan  :laugh:...don't be mad you guys are a disgrace to L.A

i swear man you guys are fucking morons..it's so fucking pathetic :loser: :grumpy:

how can you say "Lebronze" ;) is better then kobe ???   :grumpy:   WOW! WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY

LET LEBRONZE PLAY A PLAYOFF MINUTE WIN A PLAYOOF GAME.advance to the 2nd round..win some championships then compare him to kobe

and yes it is ok to compare kobe to jordan...they both won 3 straight championships and like it or notthey both  have almost the same skill level..obvious jordan was better but kobe's career is not over yet
« Last Edit: September 11, 2005, 09:53:17 PM by "Speak On It"-Kurupt »

ecrazy

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2005, 09:47:29 PM »

calm down bitter clipper fan :laugh:...don't be mad you guys are a disgrace to L.A
Um, who's the better team as of last year?? keep living in the past homie, I'll Just call you al bundy cuz your living off old glory days

WestCoasta

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2005, 09:54:22 PM »
let's argue that someone who's played a few seasons is better than someone who's a 9 year vet with 3 rings just cuz they don't like the vet :grumpy:

and to the 2 arguing who was responsible for the Lakers rings...... they wouldn't have been there without Shaq, and they wouldn't have won without Kobe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2005, 09:56:34 PM »

calm down bitter clipper fan :laugh:...don't be mad you guys are a disgrace to L.A
Um, who's the better team as of last year?? keep living in the past homie, I'll Just call you al bundy cuz your living off old glory days

:laugh: :laugh:  you're so stupid..you faggots are nowhere near the lakers level you gotta do waaaaaaay more then win 2 more games in a lottery year to be beter then us you dumbass clipper fans...faggot ass bitches want so badly to claim they better then us ..get the fuck out of here with that bullshit

who has the best player/coach in the nba? Lakers ..kobe & phil...clippers aint got shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2005, 10:13:57 PM »
how stupid is it to say "IF" this player was with this player he would of/would not win a championship?....you can't do that...

do you morons know that scottie pippen was the guy that told jordan and everyone else what to do on defence,when to do it..you know.. telling them that "when this player does this you do that.....do you?

it takes a team...

we might as well start saying that if the Lakers had  P.Ewing or Hakeem Olajuwon playing with kobe we would of still won 3 straight championships..that's what you guys are doing..lets add yao ming to that to..if we had him last season the Lakers would of the championship

you guys are some hating ass bitches..you been brain wash by shaq and the media to believe that shit..it's really sad

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2005, 10:22:43 PM »

Seriously, how about this be the last "Whos better Kobe or Lebron" thread? Its stupid honestly. All Kobe dickriders are always going to say him....

how is that dick ryding?  he won 3 straight championships..he did his MJ thing..having 35,40,50 point games ,been clutch ,taking over 4rth quarters,hitting game winning shots..been @ his best while going through a case (42 points in game 4 of the 2nd round in 2004 playoffs against the spurs/bruse bowen  after pleading not guilty to sexual assult and been in eagle,CO all day.. ;) ;D :-* :o :o :o :o)

and kobe is still going to that once we get back on track wich will be in a month...

that's a fucking fact!!....gawdamn you a jealous muthafucka...stop been so mad..you acting like a fag...you're the one dickriding Lebronze by saying the dumbsest shit in this thread

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2005, 11:19:13 PM »
i've said it a million times and i'll say it again..........there is NO, i repeat NO one, overall as good as Kobe Bryant

this is coming from a shaquille o'neal fan too

lebron james.....hasn't proved anything, hell IMO he's not even the best player to come out of his draft class, in 3 or 4 years i wouldn't be suprised if he turned out to be another Vince Carter

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2005, 12:16:21 AM »

oh yes. E-Krondon You Are So Funny. I Love How you know exactly when to Use Capitals for emphasis On Certain Words that mean more. That Makes You So Funny, You silly Creature......

Please come up with some better shit than that, you dumb piece of shit...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2005, 12:19:20 AM »
T-Mac and Vince Carter are more comparable to Kobe than LeBron is...But Kobe will always be Kobe...