Poll

"whos better, Lebron or Kobe?"

kobe
22 (53.7%)
Lebron
19 (46.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: "whos better, Lebron or Kobe?"  (Read 2944 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "whos better, Lebron or Kobe?"
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2005, 12:23:34 AM »
What seperates Lebron from the likes of T-Mac, Francis, Carter is his vision on the court.  Lebron IS the perfect playmaker and is really good at getting rebounds.  Basically, Lebron isnt just a scorer...i see him more as a PG that is huge.

ecrazy

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2005, 12:27:52 AM »
Seriously, how about this be the last "Whos better Kobe or Lebron" thread? Its stupid honestly. All Kobe dickriders are always going to say him....and everyone else will say Lebron.

LMFAOOOOOO!! Are you kidding me? You're saying only Kobe dickriders think Kobe is better than LeBron? LOLLLL ROFLMAO...You know how many people I know who don't even like Kobe whatsoever that will laugh at people claiming LeBron is better? Your whole statement is a joke...LMAOOOO.
What was that? i couldnt hear you with Kobe's Dick So Far Down Your Throat.....Your On Kobe's Dick So Hard I'd Swear You were a White Girl from Colorado waiting to get raped

oh yes. E-Krondon You Are So Funny. I Love How you know exactly when to Use Capitals for emphasis On Certain Words that mean more. That Makes You So Funny, You silly Creature......

Please come up with some better shit than that, you dumb piece of shit...PeACe
WOWY, THE GRAMMER POLICE STRIKES AGAIN!! WATCH OUT EVERYONE, IF YOU USE A COMMA SPLICE, JUST LIKE I JUST DID Now_I_Have_A_Big_Kobe_Dick_in_my_Mouth WILL GETCHA!!!!!!!! WATCH OUT, THE MESSAGE BOARDS ARE NOT SAFE!!!!

WestCoasta

« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2005, 12:39:12 AM »
T-Mac and Vince Carter are more comparable to Kobe than LeBron is...But Kobe will always be Kobe...
hahaha what a fag, Vince Carter is as good as Kobe?...... Vince Carter is better than LeBron James? :laugh:  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2005, 12:46:54 AM »
Seriously, how about this be the last "Whos better Kobe or Lebron" thread? Its stupid honestly. All Kobe dickriders are always going to say him....and everyone else will say Lebron.

LMFAOOOOOO!! Are you kidding me? You're saying only Kobe dickriders think Kobe is better than LeBron? LOLLLL ROFLMAO...You know how many people I know who don't even like Kobe whatsoever that will laugh at people claiming LeBron is better? Your whole statement is a joke...LMAOOOO.
What was that? i couldnt hear you with Kobe's Dick So Far Down Your Throat.....Your On Kobe's Dick So Hard I'd Swear You were a White Girl from Colorado waiting to get raped

oh yes. E-Krondon You Are So Funny. I Love How you know exactly when to Use Capitals for emphasis On Certain Words that mean more. That Makes You So Funny, You silly Creature......

Please come up with some better shit than that, you dumb piece of shit...PeACe
WOWY, THE GRAMMER POLICE STRIKES AGAIN!! WATCH OUT EVERYONE, IF YOU USE A COMMA SPLICE, JUST LIKE I JUST DID Now_I_Have_A_Big_Kobe_Dick_in_my_Mouth WILL GETCHA!!!!!!!! WATCH OUT, THE MESSAGE BOARDS ARE NOT SAFE!!!!

LMAO...So much emotion in your posts. Like a moaning bitch who can't shut up...How 'bout this, you nerd. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

WestCoasta

« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2005, 12:48:20 AM »
^^^ how about, I've seen your faggot ass put your goddamn heart into everything you've ever written  :laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2005, 12:50:42 AM »
T-Mac and Vince Carter are more comparable to Kobe than LeBron is...But Kobe will always be Kobe...
hahaha what a fag, Vince Carter is as good as Kobe?...... Vince Carter is better than LeBron James? :laugh:  ::)

Are you retarded you dumbass? You can't even comprehend shit. Anyone on this board will tell you that I don't think Vince Carter is as good as Kobe...I was saying that Vince Carter is mor comparable to Kobe than LeBron is, due to the fact that he's actually won playoff games, was put to the test in clutch situations, won a gold medal, etc...LeBron hasn't done shit yet. And you, I don't even know if you deserve to be a Laker fan.

wcsoldier

« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2005, 12:52:22 AM »
Personal statistics is what it is. Personal.  One Player.  It cant get any better than that to evaluate a player.
Personal stats are influenced by the team in which you play and by the players who surrend you. Would Stoudemire have these so impressive stats without Nash ? Even if he's a great player I don't think so

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2005, 12:53:30 AM »
^^^ how about, I've seen your faggot ass put your goddamn heart into everything you've ever written  :laugh:

How 'bout I don't know who the fuck you are yet you seem to be all up on my dick...You're new over here, you've talked too much shit and you've already proven yourself a retard. Shut the fuck up along with E-Krondon, you little punk ass jelly tricklin' bitch...

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2005, 12:54:01 AM »

you still mad @ all those ass woopins the Lakers/kobe has givin the clippers :boohoo: :boohoo:...now shut the fuck up..you pathetic clipper fan

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2005, 12:57:28 AM »

Are you retarded you dumbass? You can't even comprehend shit. Anyone on this board will tell you that I don't think Vince Carter is as good as Kobe...I was saying that Vince Carter is mor comparable to Kobe than LeBron is, due to the fact that he's actually won playoff games, was put to the test in clutch situations, won a gold medal, etc...LeBron hasn't done shit yet. And you, I don't even know if you deserve to be a Laker fan.

all lebron has is a bronze medal...that's why he's called..Lebronze ;D

ecrazy

« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2005, 01:00:18 AM »
^^^ how about, I've seen your faggot ass put your goddamn heart into everything you've ever written :laugh:

How 'bout I don't know who the fuck you are yet you seem to be all up on my dick...You're new over here, you've talked too much shit and you've already proven yourself a retard. Shut the fuck up along with E-Krondon, you little punk ass jelly tricklin' bitch...
Dude, Why are you so hostile? Its just a internet message board, Why do you gotta act like you the god damn Grammer Police and Message Board Police you Fuckin Nerd? is it cuz Dubcc Is your only way to escape from the pains of your parents buying you the regular car instead of the Benz on your bar-mitzfah, or because the rabbi circumsized your penis just a little too much?? You think you sound smart, yet - HOW MANY PEOPLE AGREE WITH YOU!? (man, look at the emotion there, i mean, look at those capital letters, man that means im angry doesnt it? WOWY! [now look i typed wowy in capital letters, that must mean that im happy or something, i dunno... now_i_have_a_bigger_dick_in_my_mouth_because_its_e-crazy's, Help me out here, can you?])

WestCoasta

« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2005, 01:04:17 AM »
^^^^ haha, I've had past problems with E-Crazy, but I'm startin to come around on how he knows what he's sayin, and he's right about your Jewish faggot ass, you fuckin dick, excuse me for not bein a seasoned vet on the internet forum like you Now_Im_A_Fag  :laugh:

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2005, 07:56:58 AM »

Kobe=Sidekick  ;) Shaq was Batman, Kobe was Robbin....deal with it, and move on.

see what i mean..only faggots take away from a nother mans hard work

i would imagine a faggot would be more likely to ride another mans nuts...

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2005, 08:06:05 AM »

Seriously, how about this be the last "Whos better Kobe or Lebron" thread? Its stupid honestly. All Kobe dickriders are always going to say him....

how is that dick ryding?  he won 3 straight championships..he did his MJ thing..having 35,40,50 point games ,been clutch ,taking over 4rth quarters,hitting game winning shots..been @ his best while going through a case (42 points in game 4 of the 2nd round in 2004 playoffs against the spurs/bruse bowen  after pleading not guilty to sexual assult and been in eagle,CO all day.. ;) ;D :-* :o :o :o :o)

and kobe is still going to that once we get back on track wich will be in a month...

that's a fucking fact!!....gawdamn you a jealous muthafucka...stop been so mad..you acting like a fag...you're the one dickriding Lebronze by saying the dumbsest shit in this thread

if you werent so fuckin stupid you would understand this. IM NOT A LEBRON FAN AT ALL. lol. Figure it out dumbass. I only mention his name because you guys set up these threads. How are you guys so blind tho? Like i said, its cool to be a fan. But there is a HUGE different between a fan and a dickrider. You clowns....dickriders. For u guys, Kobe can do no wrong lol. Cmon, how stupid is that? As much as his attitude is complete bullshit, ive still come out and said he is a good player. But not one of you dickriders has ever admitted ANYthing wrong with him. He is perfect in your eyes...which, makes him your God. You guys are such little kids with this Kobe thing. When youre a little kid, you dont see flaws. Your heroes ARE perfect to you. Once you grow up, you realize that your little heroes really ARENT perfect...as no one is. So until you guys grow up, and understand this unbelievably simple idea...this argument is stupid. Its like trying to argue someone out of their religion. All the facts in the world, solid facts, could point against their OPINION...and theyd still blindly believe. So you little fags keep believing. Keep hope alive lol. And lets hope you guys manage to slip into the playoffs with an 8 seed, so my team can crush you guys in the playoffs.  ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2005, 09:50:42 AM »
^^^ how about, I've seen your faggot ass put your goddamn heart into everything you've ever written :laugh:

Dude, Why are you so hostile? Its just a internet message board, Why do you gotta act like you the god damn Grammer Police and Message Board Police you Fuckin Nerd? is it cuz Dubcc Is your only way to escape from the pains of your parents buying you the regular car instead of the Benz on your bar-mitzfah, or because the rabbi circumsized your penis just a little too much?? You think you sound smart, yet - HOW MANY PEOPLE AGREE WITH YOU!? (man, look at the emotion there, i mean, look at those capital letters, man that means im angry doesnt it? WOWY! [now look i typed wowy in capital letters, that must mean that im happy or something, i dunno... now_i_have_a_bigger_dick_in_my_mouth_because_its_e-crazy's, Help me out here, can you?])

LMFAO...You emotional little bitch, cry me a fucking river. We're talking about basketball here, I know you're still hurt from the embarassment you've suffered on this board, but go cry in threads where it's more fitting...LOLLLL