Poll

"whos better, Lebron or Kobe?"

kobe
22 (53.7%)
Lebron
19 (46.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: "whos better, Lebron or Kobe?"  (Read 2982 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: "whos better, Lebron or Kobe?"
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2005, 09:55:10 AM »

Seriously, how about this be the last "Whos better Kobe or Lebron" thread? Its stupid honestly. All Kobe dickriders are always going to say him....

how is that dick ryding?  he won 3 straight championships..he did his MJ thing..having 35,40,50 point games ,been clutch ,taking over 4rth quarters,hitting game winning shots..been @ his best while going through a case (42 points in game 4 of the 2nd round in 2004 playoffs against the spurs/bruse bowen  after pleading not guilty to sexual assult and been in eagle,CO all day.. ;) ;D :-* :o :o :o :o)

and kobe is still going to that once we get back on track wich will be in a month...

that's a fucking fact!!....gawdamn you a jealous muthafucka...stop been so mad..you acting like a fag...you're the one dickriding Lebronze by saying the dumbsest shit in this thread

if you werent so fuckin stupid you would understand this. IM NOT A LEBRON FAN AT ALL. lol. Figure it out dumbass. I only mention his name because you guys set up these threads. How are you guys so blind tho? Like i said, its cool to be a fan. But there is a HUGE different between a fan and a dickrider. You clowns....dickriders. For u guys, Kobe can do no wrong lol. Cmon, how stupid is that? As much as his attitude is complete bullshit, ive still come out and said he is a good player. But not one of you dickriders has ever admitted ANYthing wrong with him. He is perfect in your eyes...which, makes him your God. You guys are such little kids with this Kobe thing. When youre a little kid, you dont see flaws. Your heroes ARE perfect to you. Once you grow up, you realize that your little heroes really ARENT perfect...as no one is. So until you guys grow up, and understand this unbelievably simple idea...this argument is stupid. Its like trying to argue someone out of their religion. All the facts in the world, solid facts, could point against their OPINION...and theyd still blindly believe. So you little fags keep believing. Keep hope alive lol. And lets hope you guys manage to slip into the playoffs with an 8 seed, so my team can crush you guys in the playoffs.  ;)

LMAO. What are you saying? It makes no sense to talk about the wrongs Kobe can do when defending him, smart guy, hence us not pointin out his flaws...Now we are talking about why he is better than LeBron. We know your team is good and they will be for a while, but Lakers an 8th seed? In 15 years from now the Lakers will have collected more championships than the Spurs will in that time-span...I'm willing to bet...PeACe

PLANT

« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2005, 10:03:12 AM »
until lebron gets some rings... i'm going with kobe.  i don't care if it's because he had shaq or not.  having rings does a lot for your repuation.  the only difference between joe montana and dan marino is rings.

Word.

Kobe got the rings. Lebron is great but come on now. People are just hating on Kobe.
One worrd..............SHAQ

thats all I have to say about Kobe getting rings

Lebron>>>>>>Kobe>>>>>>>>>Wade

BTW, anytime someone makes a whos better thread, it always seems to turn into "whos career is better"

like someone already said, its about the player.  One on one, statistically, LeBron is better....If someone asked me to pick one player in the league to build a team around, it would be LeBron hands down.  He makes everyone around him better aswell, somethin that Kobe doesnt seem to do.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 10:09:41 AM by PLANT »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2005, 10:19:55 AM »
until lebron gets some rings... i'm going with kobe.  i don't care if it's because he had shaq or not.  having rings does a lot for your repuation.  the only difference between joe montana and dan marino is rings.

Word.

Kobe got the rings. Lebron is great but come on now. People are just hating on Kobe.

BTW, anytime someone makes a whos better thread, it always seems to turn into "whos career is better"

like someone already said, its about the player.  One on one, statistically, LeBron is better....If someone asked me to pick one player in the league to build a team around, it would be LeBron hands down.  He makes everyone around him better aswell, somethin that Kobe doesnt seem to do.

This obviously is coming from someone who doesn't know a lot about basketball...Careers and achievments have a lot to do with proving that status of a player. So you think stats prove LeBron is better? LMAO...Tracy McGrady on Cleveland last year woulda' had better stats. Hell, I honestly think Grant Hill a few years back coulda easily surpassed LeBrons stats on a team like Cleveland...I don't see how people don't get flamed on for comparing LeBron to Kobe, yet when you mention Kobe and Jordan in the same sentence everyone goes crazy. Kobe and Jordan are more comparable, they've actually accomplished great things in their career. LeBron isn't on that level yet...That's why I said, WCC is a funny place...PeACe

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2005, 11:18:49 AM »

Seriously, how about this be the last "Whos better Kobe or Lebron" thread? Its stupid honestly. All Kobe dickriders are always going to say him....

how is that dick ryding?  he won 3 straight championships..he did his MJ thing..having 35,40,50 point games ,been clutch ,taking over 4rth quarters,hitting game winning shots..been @ his best while going through a case (42 points in game 4 of the 2nd round in 2004 playoffs against the spurs/bruse bowen  after pleading not guilty to sexual assult and been in eagle,CO all day.. ;) ;D :-* :o :o :o :o)

and kobe is still going to that once we get back on track wich will be in a month...

that's a fucking fact!!....gawdamn you a jealous muthafucka...stop been so mad..you acting like a fag...you're the one dickriding Lebronze by saying the dumbsest shit in this thread

if you werent so fuckin stupid you would understand this. IM NOT A LEBRON FAN AT ALL. lol. Figure it out dumbass. I only mention his name because you guys set up these threads. How are you guys so blind tho? Like i said, its cool to be a fan. But there is a HUGE different between a fan and a dickrider. You clowns....dickriders. For u guys, Kobe can do no wrong lol. Cmon, how stupid is that? As much as his attitude is complete bullshit, ive still come out and said he is a good player. But not one of you dickriders has ever admitted ANYthing wrong with him. He is perfect in your eyes...which, makes him your God. You guys are such little kids with this Kobe thing. When youre a little kid, you dont see flaws. Your heroes ARE perfect to you. Once you grow up, you realize that your little heroes really ARENT perfect...as no one is. So until you guys grow up, and understand this unbelievably simple idea...this argument is stupid. Its like trying to argue someone out of their religion. All the facts in the world, solid facts, could point against their OPINION...and theyd still blindly believe. So you little fags keep believing. Keep hope alive lol. And lets hope you guys manage to slip into the playoffs with an 8 seed, so my team can crush you guys in the playoffs.  ;)

LMAO. What are you saying? It makes no sense to talk about the wrongs Kobe can do when defending him, smart guy, hence us not pointin out his flaws...Now we are talking about why he is better than LeBron. We know your team is good and they will be for a while, but Lakers an 8th seed? In 15 years from now the Lakers will have collected more championships than the Spurs will in that time-span...I'm willing to bet...PeACe

its the exact opposite man. im going against Kobe in these arguments, and ive managed to say good things about him too. If you guys would occassionally admit his weak points, it would give your argument more credibility. when you never say ANYthing negative about the man...it gives the impression that u believe he is perfect. Ive admitted a million times that he is one of the best players in the league. as for championships....15 years? lol. Youre givin yourself SOME cushion there huh?  go ahead and narrow it down to a normal time span. "in 100 years we will have more championships!" lol. Bold prediction. Who knows who will have more in the next 15 years...and honestly, who would care by then anyways. You think in 15 years youre going to actually look back to this argument and think..."wow...i was right" lol. I hope u have more going on with your life by that point man.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2005, 11:45:13 AM »

its the exact opposite man. im going against Kobe in these arguments, and ive managed to say good things about him too. If you guys would occassionally admit his weak points, it would give your argument more credibility. when you never say ANYthing negative about the man...it gives the impression that u believe he is perfect. Ive admitted a million times that he is one of the best players in the league. as for championships....15 years? lol. Youre givin yourself SOME cushion there huh?  go ahead and narrow it down to a normal time span. "in 100 years we will have more championships!" lol. Bold prediction. Who knows who will have more in the next 15 years...and honestly, who would care by then anyways. You think in 15 years youre going to actually look back to this argument and think..."wow...i was right" lol. I hope u have more going on with your life by that point man.

But it would make no sense ti randomly just insert Kobe's flaws while defending him...Are you even trying to make sense? You said Kobe is a good player, great! I said LeBron was a good player too, what's your point? Your still not thinking clearly...This is what you're looking for:

"Kobe is better than LeBron because *insert random Kobe flaw here*"...Doesn't make much sense, does it? Now we're talking about why Kobe is so much better than LeBron, so I'll stick to that...As for the Lakers having more in 15, I'm just proving that the Lakers will remain on top, regardless. Shit, like I said, San Antonio will be a great franchise for years to come, but they have yet to surpass the greatness of the Lakers. Season starts soon, I have no doubts in my mind that the Spurs will be a better team when it does, but I keep my faith in hand...PeACe

PLANT

« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2005, 11:50:24 AM »

Word.

This obviously is coming from someone who doesn't know a lot about basketball...Careers and achievments have a lot to do with proving that status of a player. So you think stats prove LeBron is better? LMAO...Tracy McGrady on Cleveland last year woulda' had better stats. Hell, I honestly think Grant Hill a few years back coulda easily surpassed LeBrons stats on a team like Cleveland...I don't see how people don't get flamed on for comparing LeBron to Kobe, yet when you mention Kobe and Jordan in the same sentence everyone goes crazy. Kobe and Jordan are more comparable, they've actually accomplished great things in their career. LeBron isn't on that level yet...That's why I said, WCC is a funny place...PeACe
Its not that I dont know anything about basketball, its more like arguing with you over the lakers or Kobe wont get anyone anywhere.  When it comes to basketball, youre a joke man.  You dont know shit, you will never see past the purple and gold and hold an honest opinion about anything that has to do with the Lakers.  Trust me, Ive been playing ball since I was 4 years old man, watching games night in and night out.  It doesnt take a genious to realize that without Shaq, Kobe or Wade for that matter wont win any rings.  But for that matter, I dont think anyone on this board expects you to ever say anyone is or will ever be better than Kobe.

I dont even know why I waste my time replaying to any Laker thread on this board because its the same old shit time and time again.  Someone saying that someone might possibly be better than Kobe or the Lakers and you using all your time and energy trying to prove them wrong and argue with them.   You must get tired of re-writing the same shit over and over again man.  It would be funny for someone to bring up the last 100 Laker threads on this board you read about Now_Im_Blowed saying the same shit over and over again in each thread.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 11:55:22 AM by PLANT »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2005, 12:03:04 PM »

Word.

Its not that I dont know anything about basketball, its more like arguing with you over the lakers or Kobe wont get anyone anywhere.  When it comes to basketball, youre a joke man.  You dont know shit, you will never see past the purple and gold and hold an honest opinion about anything that has to do with the Lakers.  Trust me, Ive been playing ball since I was 4 years old man, watching games night in and night out.  It doesnt take a genious to realize that without Shaq, Kobe or Wade for that matter wont win any rings.  But for that matter, I dont think anyone on this board expects you to ever say anyone is or will ever be better than Kobe.

I dont even know why I waste my time replaying to any Laker thread on this board because its the same old shit time and time again.  Someone saying that someone might possibly be better than Kobe or the Lakers and you using all your time and energy trying to prove them wrong and argue with them.   You must get tired of re-writing the same shit over and over again man.  It would be funny for someone to bring up the last 100 Laker threads on this board you read about Now_Im_Blowed saying the same shit over and over again in each thread.

What are you saying? I don't know shit about basketball? LMAO, good one! Most of the posts consisting basketball news and discussion were either started by me or involve me. And I'm not "just a Laker dickrider", I've proven my basketball credebility on this board, I've touched many topics and covered many teams. Even ToNe, after all these years, can admit...I know my shit.

Now, the only argument the Kobe haters ever use is "Kobe fans are dickriders!" or "You guys love Kobe so much! Laker fans are all the same"...Did you ever stop to think that actually speaking on what I've posted might come in handy for your argument? Saying LeBron is better than Kobe can be considered blasphemy out there in the basketball world. On this board it's very common and accepted. I've already realized this along time ago, so now my goal is to enlighten ya'll...PeACe

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2005, 07:48:43 PM »

But it would make no sense ti randomly just insert Kobe's flaws while defending him...Are you even trying to make sense? You said Kobe is a good player, great! I said LeBron was a good player too, what's your point? Your still not thinking clearly...This is what you're looking for:

"Kobe is better than LeBron because *insert random Kobe flaw here*"...Doesn't make much sense, does it? Now we're talking about why Kobe is so much better than LeBron, so I'll stick to that...As for the Lakers having more in 15, I'm just proving that the Lakers will remain on top, regardless. Shit, like I said, San Antonio will be a great franchise for years to come, but they have yet to surpass the greatness of the Lakers. Season starts soon, I have no doubts in my mind that the Spurs will be a better team when it does, but I keep my faith in hand...PeACe

no, youre not getting it man. its bigger then this argument. it goes back to why people consider you guys dickriders, and not fans. fans see positives AND negatives. dickriders cant imagine there are negatives at all. obviously, we can all agree Kobe is not perfect (obviously lol). which means you guys admit there are aspects of his game that he needs to work on. but none of you are man enough to say that. you all pretend that Kobe is the greatest thing the world has ever seen lol. thats what makes you guys look ridiculous to everyone in these arguments. it doesnt mean that in the course of the argument u necessarily have to critisize him while arguing for him. but if u were to EVER admit things wrong with him...then it would make your arguments more credible and based on what you believe as facts, not just based on blind love.  See what i mean? Like i said, its like the religious freaks. You cant argue how silly their religion sounds...because in their eyes, admitting wrongs in their religion would be like admitting u dont have faith or something. Even when the rest of the world might see how retarded it is.

anyways, fuck it. like i said before...we'll see how this season plays out. i dont see you guys doin shit honestly. a better year then last year for sure, and MAYBE even a playoff spot. but a lower seed, no higher then 6. also remember, you have Phil now. a good season this year will do more for his reputation as a great coach then it will for Kobe's rep. a good year this year would only prove how good Phil is, not necessarily Kobe.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2005, 09:00:15 PM »

no, youre not getting it man. its bigger then this argument. it goes back to why people consider you guys dickriders, and not fans. fans see positives AND negatives. dickriders cant imagine there are negatives at all. obviously, we can all agree Kobe is not perfect (obviously lol). which means you guys admit there are aspects of his game that he needs to work on. but none of you are man enough to say that. you all pretend that Kobe is the greatest thing the world has ever seen lol. thats what makes you guys look ridiculous to everyone in these arguments. it doesnt mean that in the course of the argument u necessarily have to critisize him while arguing for him. but if u were to EVER admit things wrong with him...then it would make your arguments more credible and based on what you believe as facts, not just based on blind love.  See what i mean? Like i said, its like the religious freaks. You cant argue how silly their religion sounds...because in their eyes, admitting wrongs in their religion would be like admitting u dont have faith or something. Even when the rest of the world might see how retarded it is.

anyways, fuck it. like i said before...we'll see how this season plays out. i dont see you guys doin shit honestly. a better year then last year for sure, and MAYBE even a playoff spot. but a lower seed, no higher then 6. also remember, you have Phil now. a good season this year will do more for his reputation as a great coach then it will for Kobe's rep. a good year this year would only prove how good Phil is, not necessarily Kobe.

I don't see how I'm a dickrider at all? I've never once said Kobe's perfect...Shit, no one's perfect, not even Jordan. But what's your point? Nothing I've said has been dickriding, it's all been credible, you're just reaching for shit to avoid the main topic of discussion...You hate on Kobe a lot more than I dickride, hell, you're even too blind to see it, but it clearly shows. Even if Kobe bounced back from last years catashtrophic "season" and put up amazing numbers to lead the Lakers to contender status, you'd just give Phil credit. It's cause you hate on Kobe so much, you can't give credit where credit is due...Come on man, it's very easy to see...Admit you're a hater...PeACe

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2005, 10:23:24 PM »
I thinks Wade has proven more of his potiental than Lebron has.At least we know how Wade performes under pressure (playoffs).Until Lebron actually plays a playoff series yall cannot compare Kobe and Lebron.SO I SAY TO ALL YOU KOBE HATERS EAT A DICK AND RECONIZE GAME.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2005, 11:38:13 PM »
kobe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2005, 01:03:52 AM »
how would t-mac have better stats on cleveland, when he didnt even have better stats in shitty ass 18-games-in-a-row-losing-orlando? lebron > t-mac, altough t-mac is still great.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2005, 06:23:44 AM »
Lebron? T-Mac? Wade? C'mon you gotta be kidding me!! They are good players, maybe great players, they are some of the brightest stars in the NBA, franchise-men. But Kobe is another thing. Kobe is a champion. Kobe is a winner. He has already proven it by winning 3 rings and a half, by making some of the most spectacular buzzer beaters in NBA history, by elevating his game (and his stats) during the 4th quarters and during the Play Offs, by having the right mentality and approach to the game to win it. Another level. It's like comparing Abdur Rahim (great stats, you gotta respect them! Good player, former All Star too) to Robert Horry. Horry is a champion. Horry is a winner. Fuck stats.

Kobe, Horry = champions/winners
Wade, T-Mac, Lebron, Abdur Rahim.. = good/great players

Kobe is Lebron PLUS 3 rings.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2005, 06:29:01 AM by ACB »

wcsoldier

« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2005, 01:02:05 PM »
Lebron? T-Mac? Wade? C'mon you gotta be kidding me!! They are good players, maybe great players, they are some of the brightest stars in the NBA, franchise-men. But Kobe is another thing. Kobe is a champion. Kobe is a winner. He has already proven it by winning 3 rings and a half, by making some of the most spectacular buzzer beaters in NBA history, by elevating his game (and his stats) during the 4th quarters and during the Play Offs, by having the right mentality and approach to the game to win it. Another level. It's like comparing Abdur Rahim (great stats, you gotta respect them! Good player, former All Star too) to Robert Horry. Horry is a champion. Horry is a winner. Fuck stats.

Kobe, Horry = champions/winners
Wade, T-Mac, Lebron, Abdur Rahim.. = good/great players

Kobe is Lebron PLUS 3 rings.
co sign to the fullest. Anyway some of these members have too much hate for the Lakers and Kobe to recognize it. Kobe has 3 rings, that's a fact , you can argue whatever Shaq... Kobe needed Shaq 4 sure but Shaq NEEDED Kobe too. Shaq without Kobe = no titles, that's also a fact you can't deny.

PLANT

« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2005, 01:08:23 PM »
. Shaq without Kobe = no titles, that's also a fact you can't deny.
Ya BUT Shaq without Kobe = Eastern Conference Final

Kobe without Shaq = -.500 & No Playoffs