Poll

"whos better, Lebron or Kobe?"

kobe
22 (53.7%)
Lebron
19 (46.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: "whos better, Lebron or Kobe?"  (Read 3018 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "whos better, Lebron or Kobe?"
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2005, 01:38:15 PM »
all these kobe haters are so passionate when it comes to hating on him..they'll say annything to take away from his greatness and accomplishments and hard work :loser: :grumpy:

ANYWAYS...

kobe  15 (55.6%)  ;D
Lebron  12 (44.4%)....if Lebron keeps on working hard "Maybe" he could be on kobe's level one day "Maybe"

Total Votes: 27 .....
Post your Lebron championship pics..oh.i forgot..he hasn't won shit ;D :laugh:..

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2005, 01:47:16 PM »
this year will play a big role in who is viewed as a better player.
lakers hav made sum movez in the offseason to boost up their roster.
assumin both teamz stay healthy and both players remain consistent, then we can get the answer.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

PLANT

« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2005, 02:00:20 PM »
derek fisher won 3 titles....   shit, I just realized something....He is better than LeBron TOO!!!!!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2005, 02:19:15 PM »
Shaq and Kobe no Phil Jackson =  sweep by Spurs or Jazz

PLANT

« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2005, 02:21:11 PM »
Ok well I did my research and here are the results

SEASON TEAM G  MIN  FG  FGA   FG% FG3 FG3A FG3% FT  FTA FT%  PTS   AVG

2004-05 LA-L  66 2689 573 1324 43.3 131 387  33.9   542 664 81.6  1819  27.6   KOBE BRYANT

2004-05 Cle.   80 3388 795 1684 47.2 108 308  35.1   477 636 75.0  2175  27.2   LEBRON JAMES

More Stats

SEASON TEAM G  MIN  REB RAVG  A   AAVG  STL  SAVG  BLK BAVG

2004-05  LA-L 66 2689 392 5.9    398 6.0      86   1.3     53   0.8                KOBE BRYANT

2004-05 Cle.   80 3388 588 7.3   577 7.2     177 2.2     52   0.7                 LEBRON JAMES

THERE YA GO  ;)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2005, 02:23:21 PM »
derek fisher won 3 titles....   shit, I just realized something....He is better than LeBron TOO!!!!!

people that use that argument are morons (like 7 the opinion maker)...you gotta separate roll players & superstars..that shit is so stupid when people say "well..steve kerr has 5 championships does that make him better then Lebronze" that shit is a weak as argument

both Kobe & Lebron are superstars..so what separates them? kobe's championships and his clutch performence's in the playoffs..forgot about the reg. season..i'm talking about the big stage..the Playoffs and all those great games kobe had..and i'm not even going to type them down b/c i type them like 5 times already in other threads..so fuck you for blcking that shit out of your mind and some how convincing youself that Lebron is actually better then kobe & on kobe's Level

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2005, 02:25:29 PM »

THERE YA GO  ;)

there ya go what? ??? ???. :grumpy:..they both put up big stats..they both superstars..i already explain what separates the two

PLANT

« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2005, 02:26:32 PM »

people that use that argument are morons (like 7 the opinion maker)...you gotta separate roll players & superstars..that shit is so stupid when people say "well..steve kerr has 5 championships does that make him better then Lebronze" that shit is a weak as argument
..so fuck you for blcking that shit out of your mind and some how convincing youself that Lebron is actually better then kobe & on kobe's Level
well what does having won a title have to do with whos a better player than?  was the topic called "Who has won more titles: LeBron or Kobe"?

NO

read the stats moron

its layed out for you

LJ wins

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2005, 02:30:06 PM »
You somehow need to get there to the big stage and the playoffs altogether.  A single player cannot just carry the team.  We have no idea how Lebron would perform if he was in Kobe's shoes during the those 3 years where the Lakers won the championships.  What we do have an idea of is how they have been performing year by year.  And last year, Lebron had a better year than kobe.  Who has achieved more?  Kobe of course.  Who had a better year?  Lebron of course.  Will Lebron get rings?  Who knows...we dont know what kind of teams he will be in the future.  Will Kobe get more rings?  Who knows again, same situation.  Who will have the better season?  Lebrons 3rd year which usually is the year where players like Garnett, Kobe has exploded into a powerhouse, something Lebron has already done so how much will he improve?  Will Kobe go nuts with phil Jackson?  WHo knows.  You cant deny both athlete's talent though

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2005, 02:34:11 PM »
WOW!! :grumpy:....WHEN YOU WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS..THAT MEANS YOU DIDN'T CHOKE...that's why only the great players win championships in bunches

bill russel and the celtics

showtime Lakers with magic and j.worthy and kareem and all them

Jordan,pippen and the bulls

the rockets those 2 years

the Lakers in the new millennium

the spurs,with tim duncan

you people are really pathetic...again..how do you know Lebron is not going to be a choker when he gets to the playoffs?..he hasn't proven that he's on kobe's level

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2005, 02:49:17 PM »
kobe haters are so passionate about hating kobe.  if you made a poll kobe vs. luc longley, i bet longley would get some votes just because people hate kobe so much.  it's pathetic.
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

acbaylove

« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2005, 04:24:18 PM »
. Shaq without Kobe = no titles, that's also a fact you can't deny.
Ya BUT Shaq without Kobe = Eastern Conference Final

Kobe without Shaq = -.500 & No Playoffs

Shaq plays in Miami, Kobe plays in Los Angeles. It's pointless to compare the efforts of the two players if they play in such different scenarios. For example i can tell you that the no-Shaq Miami were just 1 win away in the Play Offs from Shaq's one. And that Shaq played the worse basketball of his career. But i wouldnt go that far: simply it's pointless! It's like arguing about who was more decisive between Kobe and Shaq in the 3peat! Cause everybody were, from Phil to Horry to Fisher to Lue to everybody.

acbaylove

« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2005, 04:26:41 PM »
derek fisher won 3 titles....   shit, I just realized something....He is better than LeBron TOO!!!!!

I never said it's all about rings. I said that you can be labeled a "champion" if you CARRY YOUR TEAM OVER YOUR SHOULDERS TILL THE FINALS. And you can be labeled as a "winner" if you WIN THE FINALS. Fisher didnt carry his team over his shoulder, but for sure you can call him a winner.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2005, 01:44:51 AM »
kobe haters are so passionate about hating kobe.  if you made a poll kobe vs. luc longley, i bet longley would get some votes just because people hate kobe so much.  it's pathetic.

thats how we feel about the Kobe dickriders. "Kobe can do no wrong". Every single so called "Kobe Hater" has mentioned good aspects of his game, as well as bad ones. Every single one on here has admitted he is good, and also one of the better players in the league. On the other side, not one Kobe dickrider has shown the ability to admit that there is ANYthing wrong with Kobe's game. Now you tell me who the ones are that are out of touch with reality. We say he is one of the best, but have opinions on who is better. Yall think he's perfect. If you cant see understand out retarded that idea is, then you fall into the same category as them...and im sorry for u homie. Thing is, we use the arguments FOR KOBE that they give us, and turn it around against them...then all of a sudden its crazy.

Kobe Dickrider-"Kobe is better then Lebron, he has 3 rings!"
Opposition-"Pippen has more rings then Kobe, so he's better"
Kobe Dickrider-"Thats stupid, youre a moron!"

See how fuckin retarded that is? If your own logic works for u, then it also has to work against u also. Whether or not Kobe has played for some great teams in his past, has nothing to do with NOW. Yeah, he had the luxery of being a shooting guard a team with Shaq in the middle, and Phil running the show. Lebron hasnt had that luxery yet. But Lebron, in only a couple years is playing at the same level Kobe is. This isnt a one on one matchup. If i see two players playing on the same level, but one is halfway through their career...and the other is 3 years into it, i go with the youngster. This is the same logic that all you laker fans defended when Laker front office made the decision of Shaq over Kobe. Shaq is at the end of his career, Kobe has a lot left. So how hard is it to understand when that same argument is against you? You see?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2005, 02:03:44 AM »
^^^^

you're embarrassing yourself..you lost