Poll

"whos better, Lebron or Kobe?"

kobe
22 (53.7%)
Lebron
19 (46.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: "whos better, Lebron or Kobe?"  (Read 2977 times)

TeeRaySix9Teen

Re: "whos better, Lebron or Kobe?"
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2005, 08:59:22 AM »
^^^lol@ you saying i lost because i made more sense then you....wow, you ARE stupid

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2005, 09:17:01 AM »
rings matter.

i'll bring up marino and montana again.  stats don't lie... marino put up better numbers but when it comes down to it and you want to win the big game... who are you going to choose?  montana every time.  same goes for kobe and lebron... who would you rather have taking the last shot of the game 7 finals?  jordan is probably everybody's first choice but between kobe and lebron... you gotta choose kobe.
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2005, 09:23:32 AM »
rings matter.

i'll bring up marino and montana again.  stats don't lie... marino put up better numbers but when it comes down to it and you want to win the big game... who are you going to choose?  montana every time.  same goes for kobe and lebron... who would you rather have taking the last shot of the game 7 finals?  jordan is probably everybody's first choice but between kobe and lebron... you gotta choose kobe.

thing is, you have to take EVERYthing into account. Using the Montana/Marino example is perfect. Id take Marino anytime over Montana to win a game...IF Marino had the 49ers offense to run with. I wouldnt take the Marino Dolphins over the Montana 49ers to win a game. But Montana was SURROUNDED with talent. They developed a system where you set up the run with the pass because they had so much talent in the passing game. If you stuck Marino (who IS the better QB) in that system, imagine what his numbers would be THEN. He is already statistically the best QB ever...and that was with the Dolphins offense.

PLANT

« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2005, 09:30:26 AM »
Exactly, any annylist would agree Marino is prolly the best QB of all time.  Even tho he didnt win a title, most people say 1)Marino, 2) Elway and 3) Montana.  Stats dont lie man.  Marino put up the best numbers of all time, therefore, he should be considered the best QB of all time.  Like last season, LeBron had better numbers than Kobe which means as of right now, LeBron is a better player.  And another thing Id like to add, I think its obvious that LeBron is a much better teamate because he makes everyone around him better and thats something Kobe doesnt seem to do.

Id love to see a poll by NBA GM's as to who they would rather have on their team, Kobe or LeBron.  Id put my money on 99.9% of the votes going to LeBron

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2005, 10:13:52 AM »
how would t-mac have better stats on cleveland, when he didnt even have better stats in shitty ass 18-games-in-a-row-losing-orlando? lebron > t-mac, altough t-mac is still great.

LeBron obviously had the better supporting cast than McGrady's 18 game losing streak Orlando team...But check it, McGrady's stats that season still look more appealing...Here are the comparisons from McGrady in that season and LeBron last season:

McGrady's PPG: 32.1
Lebron's PPG: 27.2

McGrady's RPG: 6.5
LeBron's RPG: 7.4

McGrady's APG: 5.5
LeBron's APG: 7.2

McGrady's BPG: .79
LeBron's BPG: .65

McGrady's TO: 2.60
LeBron's TO: 3.28

...See, the stats are very similar...All I'm trying to say is that comparing a new comer who has no accomplishments under his belt to a proven great who's achieved so much in this league is pretty much absurd. I think anyone can see that, especially if they know something about basketball...PeACE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2005, 10:17:21 AM »
. Shaq without Kobe = no titles, that's also a fact you can't deny.
Ya BUT Shaq without Kobe = Eastern Conference Final

Kobe without Shaq = -.500 & No Playoffs

You dumbass moron...LMAO

Kobe + expansion team with disasterous season = -.500 & No Playoffs.

Shaq + A team who already won in the playoffs without him the previous season + a superstar in Dwayne Wade + A promise from Shaq to win the championship trophy = Eastern Conference Finals

Get your shit right...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2005, 10:20:00 AM »
Ok well I did my research and here are the results

SEASON TEAM G  MIN  FG  FGA   FG% FG3 FG3A FG3% FT  FTA FT%  PTS   AVG

2004-05 LA-L  66 2689 573 1324 43.3 131 387  33.9   542 664 81.6  1819  27.6   KOBE BRYANT

2004-05 Cle.   80 3388 795 1684 47.2 108 308  35.1   477 636 75.0  2175  27.2   LEBRON JAMES

More Stats

SEASON TEAM G  MIN  REB RAVG  A   AAVG  STL  SAVG  BLK BAVG

2004-05  LA-L 66 2689 392 5.9    398 6.0      86   1.3     53   0.8                KOBE BRYANT

2004-05 Cle.   80 3388 588 7.3   577 7.2     177 2.2     52   0.7                 LEBRON JAMES

THERE YA GO  ;)

What are you trying to prove? LMFAOOO. You're the dumbest one in this whole discussion, I swear. I can pull up Vince Carter and Jerry Stackhouse stats better than Jordan's...What the fuck does that prove? Learn your shit before you speak...

PLANT

« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2005, 10:20:29 AM »
expansion team my ass thats not what u said at the start of the season when you were so sure they were a playoff team

PLANT

« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2005, 10:22:38 AM »
BTW, that heat team that you said already won previously in the playoff had 2 of its key players go to the lakers in Odom and Butler and Kobe did fuck all with them. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2005, 10:23:52 AM »
expansion team my ass thats not what u said at the start of the season when you were so sure they were a playoff team

Can you comprehend shit? They were a playoff team, you dumbass. Up until halfway through the season they were well over .500. Then Rudy-T resigned, Kobe got injured, Odom got injured, an assistant coach took over the team, and everything just went down hill...That's why I said "disasterous season"...Holy shit, you seriously don't belong in these discussions.

PLANT

« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2005, 10:24:30 AM »
NIK , you really need to quit smoking bud man.

PLANT

« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2005, 10:27:02 AM »
quick, someone grab a tissue I think NIK is going to cry  :'(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2005, 10:27:31 AM »
BTW, that heat team that you said already won previously in the playoff had 2 of its key players go to the lakers in Odom and Butler and Kobe did fuck all with them. 

Kobe did fuck all with them? LMAO...Butler improved greatly, especially towards the end of the season he was averaging like 30 points a game. Odom stayed consistant with his previous seasons. Remember, Dwayne Wade was the leader of the Heat, not Shaq...Shaq is just a fatass gimmick for Miami who likes to talk shit but not perform up to his standards...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2005, 10:27:55 AM »
quick, someone grab a tissue I think NIK is going to cry  :'(

Sonned  8)

PLANT

« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2005, 10:29:24 AM »
While NIK takes this whole thread personally, I find it quite humerous and entertaining  ;D