Author Topic: how do u last longer  (Read 2986 times)

g unot

Re: how do u last longer
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2005, 01:32:31 PM »
hey i wanna last longer not eat coochie! >:( ;D :P :'(

rafsta

« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2005, 02:27:45 PM »
go slow man, i dont know how you did it in one minute. The longer i did was 50 minutes, i'm pretty proud of it  8)

any chick ive been with, after 30 minutes they get sore and dont want any more... not including fore-play n shit 30 minutes is a REAL long time to fuck... if you can control when you cum, any girl will fall in love with you.
preach on

i think 9/10 chicks like rough sex... you goto give it to em solid or they think youre a pussy...

9/10 chicks don´t always like the same...

ask for nadyas opinion man... chicks like a pounding not a lil rub...

BJV

« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2005, 02:32:35 PM »
jesus christ speed skeeet

1 minute  :-X I feel sorry for your girl send her over

NADYA_IS_BACK

« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2005, 02:36:22 PM »
man girls dont lie there timing u! quality is more important anymore. A big fat dick and a HARD pounding will do the job. Dont cum to fast but if u do, just make sure ur ready to go again quickly and all will be well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

g unot

« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2005, 02:49:27 PM »
man girls dont lie there timing u! quality is more important anymore. A big fat dick and a HARD pounding will do the job. Dont cum to fast but if u do, just make sure ur ready to go again quickly and all will be well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtff!!!!! i asked 4 help!!! not 2 make me feel worse  :( :'(

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2005, 03:07:10 PM »
go slow man, i dont know how you did it in one minute. The longer i did was 50 minutes, i'm pretty proud of it  8)

any chick ive been with, after 30 minutes they get sore and dont want any more... not including fore-play n shit 30 minutes is a REAL long time to fuck... if you can control when you cum, any girl will fall in love with you.
preach on

i think 9/10 chicks like rough sex... you goto give it to em solid or they think youre a pussy...

Nadya´s opinion < Tony Yayo ------ but I´m not saying chicks are into "lil rubs", I´m just saying anybody would get bored from always doing exactly the same, and most chicks do like it softer once in a while....from all I can tell

rafsta

« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2005, 03:09:47 PM »

preach on

Nadya´s opinion < Tony Yayo ------ but I´m not saying chicks are into "lil rubs", I´m just saying anybody would get bored from always doing exactly the same, and most chicks do like it softer once in a while....from all I can tell

there are idfferent variations of poundings... you start off slow anyway.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2005, 03:14:39 PM »
of course, different variations and different levels so to speak

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2005, 03:16:29 PM »

preach on

Nadya´s opinion < Tony Yayo
------

lol
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

rafsta

« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2005, 03:16:49 PM »

all i can say is, if youre girl isnt begging you to pound her to finish off, then youre doing something wrong...

g unot

« Reply #100 on: September 11, 2005, 03:18:13 PM »
sumtimes when im real horny and i fuck her really hard she goes dont stop dont stop cuz she knows i bust fast so right when she starts sayin that i get excited cuz shes moaning and then i bust!!!  >:( >:( >:(

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: September 11, 2005, 03:19:01 PM »
That's when you put a pillow over her face. Don't suffocate her or nothing but you get the picture.

rafsta

« Reply #102 on: September 11, 2005, 03:19:18 PM »
sumtimes when im real horny and i fuck her really hard she goes dont stop dont stop cuz she knows i bust fast so right when she starts sayin that i get excited cuz shes moaning and then i bust!!!  >:( >:( >:(

shit man LOL, i feel for ya, how long have you been fuckin her for ?

g unot

« Reply #103 on: September 11, 2005, 03:21:01 PM »
shit ok like we started seein eachother like in march but its like on n off so since march but on n off but fuck man i get too horny when they moan and i bust  :-[

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: September 11, 2005, 03:26:06 PM »

all i can say is, if youre girl isnt begging you to pound her to finish off, then youre doing something wrong...

of course the end is not like the start...and it´s still not always precisely the same, but I wasn´t only referring to the level of pounding, I was also talking general when I said girls don´t always like the same...that´s all, peace