Author Topic: Approval Ratings *Updated*  (Read 115 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Approval Ratings *Updated*
« on: September 10, 2005, 08:45:15 AM »
AP-Ipsos: "President Bush's job approval was at 39 percent, the first time it has dipped below 40 percent since AP-Ipsos began measuring public approval of Bush in December 2003," September 9

Bush's Approval Rating in Zogby Poll Falls to 41%, All-Time Low, September 8

Pew: "Bush's overall job approval rating has slipped to 40%", September 8

CBS: Bush 42% Approval, September 8

Fox: Bush Disapproval Highest of Presidency, September 6

ABC: "Poll: Bush Approval at a Career Low," August 30

Gallup: "President Bush's job approval rating is now at 40%, the lowest of his administration," August 26

Harris: "Poll Shows Bush Approval Ratings Sink to Lowest Point in Presidency," August 24

ARG: "36% of Americans say that they approve of the way George W. Bush is handling his job as president, 58% disapprove," August 22

Newsweek: "Bush's approval ratings have dropped to 42 percent; 51 percent of Americans say they disapprove of the way Bush is handling his job as president.... Forty-two percent is his low," August 6

Quinnipiac: "Bush Approval Drops To New Low," July 27

---

*update* newsweek just did a poll as well...

Bush's overall approval rating : 38%

and for the idiots that seem to think low approval ratings mean nothing...

Reflecting the tarnished view of the administration, only 38 percent of registered voters say they would vote for a Republican for Congress if the Congressional elections were held today, while 50 say they would vote for a Democrat.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2005, 01:13:20 PM by Ant »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: Approval Ratings *Updated*
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 12:35:06 PM »
republicans are gna hafta do alot of work to have a chance in the next presidential election

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8