Author Topic: Islam in America  (Read 1455 times)

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
Islam in America
« on: September 12, 2005, 06:19:59 AM »
I often read and heard that it’s the fastest growing religion in America, and its spreading really fast, so my question to you

To the people in the states, (I´m from Germany, here are quite many muslims, even germans that converted))
Do you know peolpe in your area, in school or your neigborhood?

Do people talk about this topic on tv ect??

How is the reaction on this phenomon??

XCuse my English

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Islam in America
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2005, 07:27:19 AM »
ye we have lots of muslims here in Surrey but none of them are into hijacking and suicide bombing they all cool lol with me atleast

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2005, 08:06:51 AM »
Does "fastest growing" really mean anything in a country where 80% of the religioin is Christian. It's not like to many protestants are going to convert to catholic or vice versa. At the last census Islam was about 1% of the population. Even if it doubles, it's still only 2%. That hardly counts as a phenomenon.

Bill O Reilly

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2005, 12:07:25 PM »
My wife was talking about us converting as a couple at one point, I stuffed a snowman sugar cookie in her mouth while she was asleep to remind her of the joy of being Christian. She hasn't brought it up since.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2005, 08:21:57 PM »
I often read and heard that it’s the fastest growing religion in America, and its spreading really fast, so my question to you

To the people in the states, (I´m from Germany, here are quite many muslims, even germans that converted))
Do you know peolpe in your area, in school or your neigborhood?

Do people talk about this topic on tv ect??

How is the reaction on this phenomon??

XCuse my English

I fit the description of what you are talking about, I am a white American who was raised Christian.  It was actually my background that was devoid of Islam, that lead me to Islam and has always been a motivating factor.  When you grow up in a city and nieghborhood where Allah's name is never mentioned, it creates a desire in your heart for knowledge of self and knowledge of the Creator, and when you find that knowledge you are hungry to submit your life to it.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

herpes

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2005, 08:45:29 PM »
minkus was a muslim

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2005, 11:04:34 AM »
I fit the description of what you are talking about, I am a white American who was raised Christian.  It was actually my background that was devoid of Islam, that lead me to Islam and has always been a motivating factor.  When you grow up in a city and nieghborhood where Allah's name is never mentioned, it creates a desire in your heart for knowledge of self and knowledge of the Creator, and when you find that knowledge you are hungry to submit your life to it.

That sucks so the only reason you're attracted to it is cuz you never been around it, kinda like a white girl who has a fetish for black dick. Hopefully when you grow out of it you'll stop pretending you're one of the muslims from OZ and talking like a robot.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2005, 02:23:17 PM »
There really isn't a phenemenon of people converting to Islam in America. Maybe there are alot of Muslims from the Middle
 East moving here. But if there is a large percentage change it is only because there is such a small number of Muslims in the US, so any increase results in a big percentage change.

America is predominately Christian and always will be. Thank God for that.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2005, 03:10:59 PM »
Islam is the future

You better get under that umbrella mayne or get rained on  8)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

BowDown

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2005, 03:36:37 PM »
There really isn't a phenemenon of people converting to Islam in America. Maybe there are alot of Muslims from the Middle
 East moving here. But if there is a large percentage change it is only because there is such a small number of Muslims in the US, so any increase results in a big percentage change.

Thousands and thousands of your fellow Christians are converting to Islam every year... did your family hold on to its Catholic beliefs while they were assisting the Communists or did they reject them and come back to Catholicism after moving to America?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2005, 04:01:47 PM »

Thousands and thousands of your fellow Christians are converting to Islam every year... did your family hold on to its Catholic beliefs while they were assisting the Communists or did they reject them and come back to Catholicism after moving to America?

There will always be a few Christians coverting to Islam. Out of a billion Christians that really isn't suprising. Most of them tend to be black criminals that convert.

However, in the Middle East they make it illegal for Christians to seek converts and for Muslims to convert to another religion. That is because they know Christianity is the true religion of God and if they didn't make it illegal, everyone would leave Islam.

BowDown

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2005, 04:15:49 PM »

There will always be a few Christians coverting to Islam. Out of a billion Christians that really isn't suprising. Most of them tend to be black criminals that convert.

However, in the Middle East they make it illegal for Christians to seek converts and for Muslims to convert to another religion. That is because they know Christianity is the true religion of God and if they didn't make it illegal, everyone would leave Islam.

LOL you don't see the flaws in your own argument, do you?

1. Most of the converts I've met were white. This has nothing do with the argument, but I'm just stating an observation I've made

2. Blacks who were brought here as slaves by this wonderful "Christian" nation... were actually FORCED to renounce their religion and were FORCED to accept Christianity... on top of that, they were assigned new names, with their surnames being changed to the names of their masters.

3. You stated "if they didn't make it illegal, everyone would leave Islam." Well in America we certainly have the right to convert... so why aren't all the Muslims converting to Christianity aka the "true religion of God"? (lol let's not even get into that aspect of it)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2005, 04:24:31 PM »

2. Blacks who were brought here as slaves by this wonderful "Christian" nation... were actually FORCED to renounce their religion and were FORCED to accept Christianity... on top of that, they were assigned new names, with their surnames being changed to the names of their masters.

No shit. And Islam spread throughout Africa among the black population the exact same way. What is your point?

3. You stated "if they didn't make it illegal, everyone would leave Islam." Well in America we certainly have the right to convert... so why aren't all the Muslims converting to Christianity aka the "true religion of God"? (lol let's not even get into that aspect of it)

Muslims in the West do convert to Christianity, so what are you talking about?

Seriously man, why do you Muslims make it illegal for us Christians to preach our religion over there? What are you guys so scared of?

BowDown

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2005, 04:32:16 PM »

No shit. And Islam spread throughout Africa among the black population the exact same way. What is your point?

Muslims in the West do convert to Christianity, so what are you talking about?

Seriously man, why do you Muslims make it illegal for us Christians to preach our religion over there? What are you guys so scared of?

1. It spread through Africa in the same way? Do some research. And let's assume that it did.... how would that make Christianity better? LOL you just keep contradicting yourself.

2. Why does the number of Christians converting to Islam exceed the number of Muslims converting to Christianity in America? If everyone is given the choice and freedom to convert... why are more people converting to Islam? I mean you said that if people were given the freedom, they would certainly convert to Christianity... but obviously that's not true, so you need to let go of your delusions.

3. The government in Saudi Arabia is oppressive, that's why. In Afghanistan, before your ancestors (Communists) came in... everyone was free to believe what they wanted... so it has to do with the oppressive government in place THAT THE U.S. GOVERNMENT supports. Our government turns a blind eye when it comes to Saudi Arabia because our government doesn't give a shit about those people unless it's time to go to war for financial reasons. That's when the Saddam Husseins become dictators, and when the Taliban become fundamentalists.... before that they're our allies.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2005, 05:32:51 PM »
I work with muslims, i dont mind them, as long as there not trying to push their religion on me.