Author Topic: Islam in America  (Read 1456 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Islam in America
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2005, 01:14:12 PM »

No shit. And Islam spread throughout Africa among the black population the exact same way. What is your point?

This is not at all true, and I challenge you to substantiate these claims. 

The first Muslims came to Africa not as conquerers but to spread the message of Islamic monotheism.  These traveling Muslim sufi's and shaiks (who were not all Arab, but many were black Africans themselves, as black people had lived in Arabia and the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) had relatives and companions such as Bilal who were black) They came along with traders, and laid much of the groundwork for Islam to flourish in Africa through their Islamic business practices which consisted of no usury/interest and equality and fairness.  Contrast that with the Western colonial powers who came to Africa as racist conquerors, exploiting Africa's trade in such a way that Africa's goods and resources were devalued on the world market and placing them in a permanent state of debt through usury/interest. 

Immigrants laid much of the groundwork for Islam's expansion, but actually you'll find in the history that it was indigenous native leaders like West African king Mansa Musa who mobolized and popularized Islam, and Islam benefited the economy of the Mali Empire so greatly that when Mansa Musa went on his historic Hajj in the 14th century he carried so much gold he changed the economy of every place he visited on the way!  This means he was more wealthy than any of the Arabs were in that time. 

Seriously man, why do you Muslims make it illegal for us Christians to preach our religion over there? What are you guys so scared of?

CWalker, your comments are false and I challenge you to prove your statement.  First of all, you talk about the Middle East, but do you realize that Arabs only make up 13% of the Muslim world?  The largest Muslim country is all the way in Indonesia, far from the Middle East, and they don't have any laws preventing Muslims from converting to Christianity, infact, Islam spread through that country during colonialism by the Dutch and the Dutch were oppressive to Islam and it spread inspite of that oppression.

The country with the second largest Muslim population is India, and this is happening inspite of the fact that mostly Hindu's rule the country, and before that there was British colonialism, so obviously there are no laws preventing Muslims from leaving the religion.

Actually, CWalker, if you study history, and you can even find this in your own American history textbooks, you will find that Islam has always spread amongst all kinds of oppression and repression.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2005, 05:31:09 PM by Allah's slave: Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2005, 01:40:29 PM »

No shit. And Islam spread throughout Africa among the black population the exact same way. What is your point?

This is not at all true, and I challenge you to substantiate these claims. 

Whether that's true about Africa as a whole I'm not sure, but surely you aren't saying that Islam never spread through violence and threats. That would be foolish. Muhammad and later Umar spent a lot of time conquering with their swords just as much as their wisdom. To me that is no different than what Alexander did.

For the record that is why I rejected the word of Muhammad and and accused it of being false. I refuse to believe that the same God that opened the sea for Moses would need warriors with swords to spread his word, all the while contradicting it. Then I read about hte early christians spreading the faith through absolute scarifice. They offered their lives for the faith, with out taking anyone else's. They did not go on kamikaze missions but spiritual missions for themselves. It wasn't until after Rome adopted it that it started detiorating, but he essence is alive and well in my opinion and just because those that claimed to be the head of the religion over the centuries contradicted it does not mean the religion is at fault. If I go aroud Toronto killing people and carving DUBCC on their heads, should the forum be blamed, or should it be me?

Like I've said many times, if you've found peace within Islam then so be it. Good for you. But don't let it blind you. Humans are human and always will be. With any religion or society or race you will find the bad as well as the good. To attempt to convice yourself or anyone else otherwise is stupid. Look to the principles and the essence and base your opinion on that.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2005, 05:57:05 PM »
People still believe that Christopher Columbus was a great guy who discovered America, showered the indigenous people with gifts, and helped them become civilized. A similiar misconception is that Islam actually spread by the sword.

De Lacy O’Leary (non-Muslim historian): "History makes it clear however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of the sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myth that historians have ever repeated."

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2005, 08:28:10 PM »
People still believe that Christopher Columbus was a great guy who discovered America, showered the indigenous people with gifts, and helped them become civilized. A similiar misconception is that Islam actually spread by the sword.

De Lacy O’Leary (non-Muslim historian): "History makes it clear however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of the sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myth that historians have ever repeated."

My direct ancestors lived through 400 years of slavery because of your "myth". I guess you're right. It was a myth, and so was the White Man taking Blacks from Africa. They wanted to leave. It's not the white man's fault they didn't like where they ended up. Moron. Don't ever go to Greece, Cyprus, or Armenia and use that quote. You may get killed for your bullshit.

DAYUM

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2005, 08:31:23 PM »

Columbus was a horrible man and deserved to burn in hell
anyone mexican/american or native american will agree with me

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2005, 08:50:10 PM »

Anyone who takes the time to research that will agree with you. The problem is that people just go with the shit they're taught in this bullshit school system... or what is portrayed to us through media.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2005, 08:54:58 PM »

My direct ancestors lived through 400 years of slavery because of your "myth". I guess you're right. It was a myth, and so was the White Man taking Blacks from Africa. They wanted to leave. It's not the white man's fault they didn't like where they ended up. Moron. Don't ever go to Greece, Cyprus, or Armenia and use that quote. You may get killed for your bullshit.

Before you embarass yourself by calling me a moron, read over your own fucking comment, you fucking retard.

You stated
It wasn't until after Rome adopted it that it started detiorating, but he essence is alive and well in my opinion and just because those that claimed to be the head of the religion over the centuries contradicted it does not mean the religion is at fault. If I go aroud Toronto killing people and carving DUBCC on their heads, should the forum be blamed, or should it be me?

Greece, Cyprus, and Armenia.... Ottoman Empire...

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2005, 06:41:44 AM »

Before you embarass yourself by calling me a moron, read over your own fucking comment, you fucking retard.

You stated
It wasn't until after Rome adopted it that it started detiorating, but he essence is alive and well in my opinion and just because those that claimed to be the head of the religion over the centuries contradicted it does not mean the religion is at fault. If I go aroud Toronto killing people and carving DUBCC on their heads, should the forum be blamed, or should it be me?

Greece, Cyprus, and Armenia.... Ottoman Empire...

Embarass myself how? You stated the quote that included "fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of the sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myth that historians have ever repeated.". The Ottoman Empire were "fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of the sword upon conquered races". It's as imple as that. Now if you had said Islam was fine until Empires adopted it then I wouldn't have responded with my personal ancestory, but you didn't say that.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2005, 12:52:06 PM »
Muhammad and later Umar spent a lot of time conquering with their swords just as much as their wisdom.

The quote was meant to answer that.

You brought up Greece, Cyprus, and Armenia... and I hope you know that Mohammad wasn't a leader of the Ottoman Empire.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2005, 02:28:29 PM »

Christopher Columbus was a hero. There is a reason we honor him with Columbus Day. Please educate yourself.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2005, 02:30:48 PM by CWalker187 »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2005, 02:31:49 PM »

Christopher Columbus was a hero. There is a reason we honor him with  Columbus day. Maybe you better educate yourself

You're an ignorant Communist from Poland... you wouldn't know... maybe once you grasp the English language, and are able to read some books, you'll come to realize what a fucking retard you are.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2005, 02:42:27 PM »
You're an ignorant Communist from Poland... you wouldn't know... maybe once you grasp the English language, and are able to read some books, you'll come to realize what a fucking retard you are.

Do you ever post anything besides nonsense?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2005, 02:46:28 PM »
Shut up Polski... don't blame me for your inability to hold up an argument.

If you honor Columbus, you may as well honor Hitler... oh wait, you already agree with his beliefs.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2005, 02:48:13 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2005, 02:52:57 PM »
Shut up Polski... don't blame me for your inability to hold up an argument.

If you honor Columbus, you may as well honor Hitler... oh wait, you already agree with his beliefs.

There is no comparison between Hitler and Christopher Columbus. Where do you come up with this?

Columbus is one of the greatest men that ever lived. Not only did he prove that the world was round, but he also brought the light of western civilization to the New World. Without him there would be no America.

That is why we honor him here in the US with his own day. Seriously man, please go and educate yourself because you continue to make a fool of yourself.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2005, 02:53:59 PM »
Muhammad and later Umar spent a lot of time conquering with their swords just as much as their wisdom.

The quote was meant to answer that.

You brought up Greece, Cyprus, and Armenia... and I hope you know that Mohammad wasn't a leader of the Ottoman Empire.

Really? I could have sworn Muhammad lived over 800 years.

The quote said "fanatical Muslims" not Muhammad. I called the info false, and I was right. I said Muhammad was like Alexander, not Hitler. If you think an army is going to takeover a nation or any group of pewople and magically convert them you're nuts. Most pagans converted without too much difficulty because it was practical. They saw the Gods as being at war with each other and if they were taken over it was because the god they were worshipping had een beaten or some shit some like that. Particularly after Muhammad when Umar was leading shit was when the real take overs started coming in.

In my opinion holy men do not raise swords and attack even in defence, and prophets are supposed to let God handle it.