Author Topic: Who is the most anoying person on WCC?  (Read 817 times)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who is the most anoying person on WCC?
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2005, 01:07:11 AM »
Im about to bust a nutt all over you muthafuckas :monkey_piss:...get off my dick. :psych:
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2005, 12:10:28 PM »
Has 2 be the Eiht DickRiders >:(

yeah cuz they always type in caps and start making radom comments of how eight or his albums are better then the topic being discussed at hand...

Woodrow

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2005, 05:39:28 PM »

yeah cuz they always type in caps and start making radom comments of how eight or his albums are better then the topic being discussed at hand...
Yep...

You could have a topic about McDonalds and their reply would go something like this:

"Did you kno Eiht used to eat the number 5 McValue meal when he recorded We Come Strapped? Thatz so much more gangsta than Quik and his burger king liking azz."

J Bananas

« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2005, 05:41:23 PM »
^^^
LOL I actually think thats kinda funny just cuz its so retarded. But for me hempside is the biggest douche bag here,

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2005, 05:43:58 PM »

Yep...

You could have a topic about McDonalds and their reply would go something like this:

"Did you kno Eiht used to eat the number 5 McValue meal when he recorded We Come Strapped? Thatz so much more gangsta than Quik and his burger king liking azz."

haha

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2005, 05:52:53 PM »

Yep...

hahaha that was funny

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2005, 01:13:21 AM »
^^^
LOL I actually think thats kinda funny just cuz its so retarded. But for me hempside is the biggest douche bag here,
More dick licking :monkey_piss:
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.