Author Topic: 1 post. It's been a journey.  (Read 213 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: 1 post. It's been a journey.
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2005, 07:15:05 PM »
lmao..this is great
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Bill O Reilly

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2005, 07:30:43 PM »
Umm, no, I am not the same perso as the trickster using the alias "Michael Moore". He is in fact, NOT Michael Moore, but rather a bored young person at home trying to take advantage of this forums newly acquired celebrity status since I joined. Do not believe for a second that he is indeed the real Michael Moore, you are wrong. If he continues to post claiming he is someone he is not, I will begin the petition for him to be banned from this site. The very fact that some level minded person would imitate that morbidly fat communist bastard is a poor reflection on our current youth culture. And that's the most riducluos item of the day.

DAYUM

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2005, 07:34:19 PM »
dont molest anybody Bill...
and my gma tunes in every night to your show u got a way with the older woman ;)

OnlyGodCanJudgeMe

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2005, 07:34:28 PM »
Umm, no, I am not the same perso as the trickster using the alias "Michael Moore". He is in fact, NOT Michael Moore, but rather a bored young person at home trying to take advantage of this forums newly acquired celebrity status since I joined. Do not believe for a second that he is indeed the real Michael Moore, you are wrong. If he continues to post claiming he is someone he is not, I will begin the petition for him to be banned from this site. The very fact that some level minded person would imitate that morbidly fat communist bastard is a poor reflection on our current youth culture. And that's the most riducluos item of the day.

You never get tired of lying to the American public, do you? Last time you did that, you had to apologize to the nation. You may end up having to apologize to these great Americans on this very board if you keep up those lies. By the way Bill, the word is spelled "ridiculous". I'm sure even you would know that. I mean if you're able to commit ridiculous acts such as sexually harassing women, then you may as well be able to spell the word.